Can the burgers shed some light onto this?

Can the burgers shed some light onto this?

they absorb white meat when there's a shortage of white genes

Liberal Arts project, or Niggers

>atlanta
I wouldn't know, I don't live in that shithole

Blacks eat them daily and drop them on the street when they are done like it will disappear

they pop chicken like pez in the south

Atlanta is full of blacks and blacks love chicken. What's so surprising about this? We call them pavement apes for a reason.

Atlanta is one of the msot black cities in the world
>niggers
>chicken
memes are real

I'm here in DC and people aren't dropping chicken bones on the street.

>follow the chicken bone road to Martin Luther King blvd & Malcolm X av

Too cold in DC. In Hotlanta the spear chuckers can make the rounds outside year round.

DC is just a shockingly clean city. In New York you'll see this everywhere too.

Basketball-Americans

I always associate Atlanta with Dubya Cee Dubya.

>heu heu its the nignogs that done did it, they're animals
>DC, blackest city in america
>one of the cleanest

See I think Sup Forums is just racist.

>Basketball-Americans
American-Youth

As if its cold year round. We had a hot spring and a frigid fall, and there weren't any chicken bones then either.

Chicken-Themed-NYE maybe? idk

I think the fags on Sup Forums should stop grouping the blacks of American into a single amalgam. We have vastly different cultures across the country.

Yes and the blacks of Atlanta chuck their chicken bones all over the street. Stop belittling their culture, you racist nignog.

>we

Really? What's the difference between a lower middle class black man aged 25 in New York and a lower middle class black man aged 25 in Denver?

>p-please like me m-master, i-i'm not like the others
revolting tbqh

>NY
wuss poppin b?
nah but really you picked one of the most different cities for blacks to live in, Denver blacks don't chimp out as much as NYC and they don't really talk like new york niggas. Other than that though there really is no big difference, people just do things differently in some cities than others

Data suggests you are wrong, New York City has a violent crime rate of 585.8 whereas Denver's is 673.9 (out of 100k people).
So, they might have different accents? That's the "vastly different cultures across the country?"

Huh. The article title sounds like a marketing jingle.