Reverse Flash

I'm not big into Flash, but I heard my friends talking about Reverse Flash, and I want to know why his power isn't going super slow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjSDZNbOs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>and I want to know why his power isn't going super slow?

Depends on the version of Reverse Flash.

The Zoom version's powers ARE going "super slow". Rather, he slows down time for everyone around him, which is what makes him look like he's fast when really it's just everyone else is being super slow.

That would be Backwards Flash. Reverse Flash runs really fast in the opposite direction, making it look like he's running forward

Reverse flash generates speedforce with a negative charge

That's Bizarro Flash's Shtick

That's Bizaroo Flash, nigga.

As others mentioned, there's Bizarro Flash and also the Turtle, the Slowest Man Alive.

Ok, ok, but if Reverse Flash is supposed to the opposite of Flash, why does he go just as fast?

Because it's just a name and not an exact description of his powers.

Then why call him that?

Reverse Flash is the moral opposite of the Flash.

Are you literally retarded
Like are you a special needs kid or something

Then why not "Evil Flash"

>this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjSDZNbOs0

Because he's a mirror image of the Flash. His costume's colors are a reversal of the Flash's (red where it's yellow, yellow where it's red, black where it's white), and his chest lightning emblem is backwards.

Also, technically "The Reverse-Flash" is just something like "The Fastest Man Alive". He's Professor Zoom.

Thank god you don't write comics

You don't know me

Because it wasn't destiny

like reverse flash is any better
let's be real

Nig, how do you accept Professor Zoom, over Re verse Flash

Reverse Flash isn't much better, but makes sense when put in the contest of Thawne's supervillain origin

No, Zoom is just speeding himself up along his own timeline. He can't affect other people's time.

Because Thawne was Barry's enemy before he was ever born.

because its the flash's fault

There's been like 5 reverse-flashes (Rival, Prof. Zoom, Zoom, Inertia, and Daniel West

He's not even a real professor baka

That's the Turtle's powers, not Zoom's. Zoom's are the opposite of the Turtle's.

I guess that more accurately makes him the Reverse Turtle.

Why would you base your entire identity on being the opposite of someone? Because of obsession?

Yes user, that's literally Thawnes whole thing. He's obsessed with Barry.

Yes, Thawne used to be the biggest Barry Allen fanboy in the 25th Century, to the point he put himself through surgery to look just like his idol.

>the flash and his archenemies, reverse turtle

Johns made him one, but nu52 undid it.

>Reverse Turtle

Finally, someone starts talking sense.

Reverse Flash has the power to go very slow. People underestimate him because of that, which is how he wins.

>>the flash and his archenemies, reverse turtle

It hasn't happened yet but it should.

>I want to know why his power isn't going super slow?
He is defiant of expectations, some might say... he's the reverse.

FUND IT

Quicksilver vs. Flash , who's faster?

Are you really asking this? Quicksilver is slow as fuck in comparison to the Flash.

During JLA/Avengers Pietro got destroyed by Wally when they faced each other at the top of their game, but there's no speed force access in the MU so Flash was gimped for most of the event