Why aren't you transexual yet, user, like this brave woman?

Why aren't you transexual yet, user, like this brave woman?

thesun.co.uk/news/1533600/star-of-viral-gingers-have-souls-meme-becomes-a-woman-after-undergoing-sex-change-procedure/

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/155612866
vimeo.com/177164754
youtube.com/watch?v=psfWmrrMXcg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPbuOuOfkOU
youtu.be/GingCn0Z6gE
youtube.com/watch?v=14i0-Zf-MJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mama mia

coppercab went apeshit one day and everyone laughed

then he tried to milk it by always acting retarded

now he wants to cut his dick off

He just wants attention.

He's straight up trolling. No doubt. I watched the interview he did yesterday. He walked out of the room and put water on his eyes, came back in and acted like he was crying. He's going to be rolling in adsense money soon, preying on tranny attention

>woman

No way

>star of meme

He is still doing in videos?

He doesn't break character but if you watch his interviews with Gavin you can definitely tell he's just fucking around. He just plays the stereotypical feminist.

fucking hell he looks like shit. those pics he posted were so deceptive

vimeo.com/155612866

Here's the most recent one

vimeo.com/177164754

Wow. Talk about retarded. I mean The Sun. I can't wait until he comes out as fake and embarrassed the shot out them.

This dude's hilarious. He's fucking around. He's the Andy Kaufman of his generation.

Coppercab is truly one of the best trolls to ever live

this fucking dude..
Hes hilarious and the way he trolls

This is either a big joke or he's lost it. His YouTube game has gone now he needs more attention. Makes me ashamed to be ginger tbqvh

she's beautiful in this video

CopperCab's dedication to trolling has become so prolific that I believe his is the most redpilled man in America. I believe he may be a greater philosopher than Stefan Molyneux. This man is my new god.

He's going to film a guy fucking him, isn't he? Is it gay if you get fucked ironically as a troll?

Just when I thought there was nothing worse than being ginger...

I'm fucking dying.

Because I am a cissy.

It's funny and all. Yes he's trolling. But let's not forget trolling exactly what "they" want us to do. All those who troll really serve no purpose other than creating confusion and distortion of information for the purpose of a joke that makes no progress. Trolling is degenerate really. Trolling helps the left if anything.

Therefore, I don't care if he's trolling. He's just doing it for attention and is a degenerate faggot either way.

NO fucking way. Fucking hell I need to watch this.

His rap videos are fucking hilarious

she does look really good here. that dress is nice

BOBBY NO

Copper is so based how can one man be so troll?

Guys, she is not joking. She is actually very red pilled and a great youtuber. That's why we should donate money to her, think about it, we will have a red pilled female who transitioned on our side

I tell everyone I identify as a racist elderly black woman.

I treat you based on how you act, not what you want. I won't call that a woman unless I'm genuinely fooled and I highly doubt that's possible with all the surgery in the world

signs that he's trolling:

-pay close attention to the words used
-talks about having a panic attack, but why? wouldn't the panic come before submitting the video?
-wants to transition, and look at the makeup- purposefully silly. Clown make up, almost. Someone transitioning would try to look like a woman.
-look at all the previous videos on his channel. he's a pro instigator and interloper.

this man is fucking with everyone, and it's great.

i'm sure gavin is in on it

Are you guys meming?

Me and my brother used to troll this kid all the time

Wow time flies.
youtube.com/watch?v=psfWmrrMXcg

I laughed so fucking hard at this. Kid obviously has a mental disorder.

Yes, yes user, "they" want you to give up that boypussy. Spread 'em.

Is he actually though? It's hard to tell at this point. He's fucking with a lot of people if he is, I've saw endless pro-trans organisations come out on twitter to congratulate him on being brave.

Fucking with that group doesn't go in line with his ideology, he seems like a liberal sjw.

of course. it's a fucking fat guy crossdressing

i think this gives away the fact that he is le trolling

>Anxiety
Weird how all these trans people also have other mental problems hmmm

Also dude needs to learn to do his makeup

"It may seem like a cliché, but Caitlyn Jenner helped me a lot."

Yeah, I don't buy it. He's trawling. Or he's incapable of sincerity in general.

>Transpride

This. The guy is fucking with people. He always is.

I find it hard to believe that these transTRENDers have been pretending the whole time. obviously, they are just hopping on the attention whore bandwagon because there has been no indication of dysphoria until now.

like this one guy i grew up with in high school was always one of those people who would ride trends and dress/act for attention - but still a male who thought he was a male. absolutely no gender anxiety at all. and now he wants to become a tranny. bull fucking shit. i see this happening everywhere.

besides, doesn't it contradict the whole "gender is a social construct" jargon they were trying to push. shouldn't it be offensive to feminists that trannies wearing makeup and dresses makes them a girl? if gender was a social construct, then trannies shouldn't have to change anything.

muh feelings have taken over logic.

>when he takes his tit out

wew guys I can't do this

I'd says they really put something into your water and food to make you crazy like this burger bros but you'll just get offended and think I'm ripping on you.

But I'm not. I'm concerned.

I think he is legitimately taking estrogen as part of his trolling. This is unprecedented

He's transginger

why all living memes end up becoming trannies?

I don't think that it's a coincidence that all memes spawn from Sup Forums and this website loves traps

Anyone up for a dislike stream and a plug.dj?

>yfw he actually looks like the average Scottish woman with short hair

From his appearance on Tosh.0 it seemed like he could roll with a joke pretty well. He's got to be trolling.

H-he's just trolling, r-right?

>A FUCKING BALD SISSY
I really hope for him he is just trolling for dem monies

This is what happens when (a) people don't have to struggle for anything in life. They have no sense of identity, no self worth, and they create all this bullshit.

This is gold

Lets hope he is Giuseppe, otherwise this is some hilarious degeneracy-tier shit.

i know him/her in real life. it isn't a troll.

broofs?

Here I go again

Is there anything he won't do for attention? I guess good for him for becoming relevant again.

>human

Pretty much sums up my reaction as well

He actually seemed like a decent kid once.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPbuOuOfkOU

jesus christ
what the hell is that?

>greater philosopher than Molymeme
NOT AN ARGUMENT!!

Seriously, everyone who says he's trolling, how the fuck does this profit to him? He's not trolling like Sam is, like, Sam will say/do inane shit but he's pretty transparent about it. This guy publicly shame himself on a daily basis, has to live his life has a pariah and will never, ever score in his life. Ever.

Why? Why would you do this? For a thousand youtube bux a month? Jesus Christ, even if he was really ''trolling'' he was doing so artistically that even if the cringe was 100% intended he's unreadable. He literally cannot go ''It was just a prank bro!'' he's way too deep in this shit. No, it didn't went over his head, look user, I know this is painful to look at but this guy real. This guy just fucked up man. That's what your typical mass murder looks like.

Trips m8

And probably gay furry sex

Why the hell are so many people becoming trans and why are most of them men? Is there something in our water.

Whats her name?

4D chess.

this is probably why flamethrowers were invented tbqh

kill that degenerate with fire

>so many

There aren't many. You only hear about the ones that do. Nobody writes a Huffington Post article about a farmer who attends to his farm.

>I'm sorry I'm having an anxiety attack right now

Kek, made me laugh out loud. He's trolling.

Pomegranate. Guess he got sick of being an orange.

Estrogen in plastics in literally everything. Not even kidding. Explained it countless times in threads like this.

>Giving him attention
>Giving views to degenerates
>Financing his lifestyle
Good job fags

proof that i know him/her/it in real life or proof that he/she/it isn't trolling?

i'm not going to say my connections to them because that would make it obvious who i was to anyone that knows michael/claire.

Kek is actually the female aspect of the frog god.

>When the number of members in the frogs society do not have a good proportion between the males and the females, there is a chemical trigger that will activate the genes that allow the sex organs to disintegrate and it will also trigger the development of the other organ. This in short is a description of how the frogs change their gender.

>This contributes to making the frog one of the most amazing and astounding creatures to walk this earth.

>I've been transitioning for 5 months
>looks exactly the same s he did before but with some cheap makeup on

Come on, this is so obviously a ruse.

This guy is genuinely just a troll.

>vimeo.com/177164754

Can you imagine how much shit he'll get in a week when he comes out as a troll?

You gotta be a real man to do something like that.

I still do not know if copper crab is a joke or not

Underrated kek

the double dubs of truth

anybody have this from a different source?

vimeo keeps crashing my browser for some reason.

>Transexuals
>Philosophers
Wouldn't that imply that they are wise in some way? Like, 'not chopping mutilating your gentitals and get mental help' wise?

>I'm just anxious right now

REEEEEEEEEEE

Origen did it. In fact, the New Testament is pretty explicit about the whole body parts offending you bit.

>Tranny
>Filmed this 100 times
>Fighting an anxiety attack the whole time

I'M NORMAL YA BIGOT!

so you bullied him and he becomes a she

Holy shit my grandparents had that painting of the old man praying in the background in their dining room when I was young. There was an accompanying painting with an old woman facing opposite.

>Peterborough
MY NIGGA

Holy fuck.. He really fucked up here
Its so god damn obvious that hes trolling now. Its so obvious now.
You can see how hes laughing and how hes showing his grandmas medicine n shit.

youtu.be/GingCn0Z6gE

At least he has one thing in common with Sup Forums

I just put it on Youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=14i0-Zf-MJY

Which one of you meanies did this?

this shit is hilarious

hilarious