Is the european union worth for italy?

Italy hasn't grow that much since they are in the EU... would their future be the same if they just never got in the european union?.

is the european union worth for italy?

what if they just want to leave (and leave like UK)?

Italy hasn't been growing much because of all the damage from berlusconi governments, now we're in the damage control phase but we're still behind

So are you getting better? did the actual government do it well? how much will italy grow next year? there's no Quitaly?

It hasn't been growing because it's a shithole where all the local population are lazy shithskins who rely on gibs meh from Germany and hard working Germanic and North European nations.

Italy is not worth it. It is the worst place in Europe, and I say Europe just for formalities, because it's more like North Africa....apologies to North African nations.

If they quit the EU they become Sub-saharan tier.

This, just like moortugal and grease, they heavily depend on the EU.

Yes, yes/decent, not a lot (political instability damages growth), no

Southern italy != the whole country

The second is for

At this point, even Eastern European hellholes will soon overtake SHITaly, truly a laughable nation

>poland

southern and northern italy are both useless shitholes full of lazy shitskin moors
Don't try to fragment your country when it's all the same garbage.

ain't you got a country to default?

Czech Republic (the most industrious of Slavs thanks to Germanic blood admixture) will soon already overtake SHITaly in terms of purchasing power, development and quality of life in just few years, and we POLES will follow their example. Meanwhile SHITalians can enjoy their dirty cities, Ethiopian colonists and laughable youth unemployment.

Buenos Aires and Salta too the same thing.

>implying
Northern italy has less unemployment rates than some areas of Germany

When did I say otherwise?

ofc, are you stupid? don't you know that we are a PROUDLY amerindian nation? read the mayapedia next time before post something like this you whi*eass.

Scianel is such a bitch

yeah, post your shitty cherrypicked village in the middle of the alps
doesn't change the fact that italy is 90% a shithole that will be worse than congo or brazil if they ever leave the EU gibs

Is Rome a nord tier city in the sudshithole?

Rome isn’t in Southern Italy to begin with. Southern Italy is former kingdom of two sicilys. North is all the provinces that complain about the South, rome is in the mushy middle.

it's a south tier city with billions funneled in, being the capital and all

Also why are you obsessed with skin color and “nord tier”

shitaly BTFO

No one said a shit about skin color.

Italy is a shithole.

No. The European Union is an oppressive, bureaucratic nightmare of all the worst aspects of globalism distilled into it's most pure and evil essence and must be completely dismantled. Everyone who can get out while the getting is good should do so, except possibly Poland and only until they're done draining Berlin and Brussel dry of gibs.

Your or the other argie’s entire argument on Italy being shit is also completely based on Sup Forums memes, in fact I am pretty sure i have seen the exact argunent on Sup Forums once.

Shitalians are disgusting mix of arabs, berbers, niggers and celts.
A subhuman mongrel people that will never ammount to nothing.

LMOA

>Thread full of 3rd worlders talking shit about a country that's objectively superior to their shithole by every metric

Can't make this shit up. Pure delusion

I made the original drawing but someone added the cross.

Enjoying Germay and being mistaken for an arab refugee, pastanigger?

Why you hate Italy? Did your Italian father abandon you?

Internal politics of the EU are not for international discussion.

>brazilian and polish males talking shit about italy on Sup Forums
>brazilian and polish women being prostitutes on the sidewalks of italy
all fine

you should go have sex with one just to spite the ones ITT
wear a condom though

Better than sucking tiny shitalian brown cock like you.

Brazilian males are on the sidewalks as well, they're just dressed as women

>brown
Says the south american mestizo

>Better than sucking tiny shitalian brown cock like you
So you like a big dick? Can I see your nipples, little princess?

1-we are a different kind of brown, our shade of brown is gives us power and status
2-I'm proud of being AMERINDIAN.

better watch out for zika shitalian cock sucking jungle freak

>1-we are a different kind of brown, our shade of brown is gives us power and status
>2-I'm proud of being AMERINDIAN.

sorry Luigi, no mutt. 100% amerindian here.

>implying something like that even exists

Shitalians unnironically came to Brazil to replace slaves once they were freed.
Brazil has become a shithole ever since. These disgusting brown mafiosi subhuman destroy everything they touch.

>better watch out for zika shitalian cock sucking jungle freak
This doesn't make sense. Are u angry? I love a wild and indomitable girl.

how do we solve the shitalian question? (SQ) im of the opinion that we should breed their women so the shitalian race dies

That's what you get for allowing shitalian scum into your country.

Italy is growing at the same pace of UK, Italy is the third most important member of the EU nonetheless a founding member and an all time contributor, without shitaly the EU collapses

Holy roman empire when?

Hopefully never again, moron.