This was one of the greatest cartoons I've ever seen. I was laughing consistently...

This was one of the greatest cartoons I've ever seen. I was laughing consistently, the stories were lighthearted and fun for the most part and the characters fit with each other incredibly well.

I am looking forward to season 2 but it's a damn shame the show's gonna turn to shit 'cause the writers wanna make the next Adventure Time/Steven Universe. Sentiment was pretty damn obvious in Blood Moon Ball and Banagic Incident.

bump

don't lie, you just want to fuck the main girl and because of that you think that everything involving her is funny and charming.

Male geeks have this problem about giving a pass to female characters or women in general because deep inside them they feel like, somehow, that would get them closer to get laid, by admiring women, not by being a interest person or anything.

For some reason, male geeks are willing to eat shit and pretend that it tastes good

Question: What do you think of Star? Specifically, do you think they ought to play up her alien nature more often?

I think it's just inherently apealling to watch attractive women act cute and silly, despite there being no intellectual or artistic value to it whatsoever.

It's a good show, but laughing consistently?

Underage b&

I really really felt like this cartoon was exclusively aimed towards children when I tried to watch it.
You know the classic "family entertainment" formula "it's for children, but there's something for mom and dad to enjoy too!" Well I feel like this has nothing for the adults.

Male geeks are also the biggest makers and consumers of Gurl Powah shit and Gynocentric propaganda.

There's already a thread

yeah but they come from the same beta race that thinks that: vowing to women= sex.

I don't see anything wrong with a man admiring a female character and watching a show or movie because of said character.

But it annoys me to no end when you know that such asmirasion is based on a combination of that male geek being insecure and lonely, that they praise women to try to, somehow, fullfil the lack of female affection on their lives.

Same goes with Zootopia fags, the movie was good and all but not to the level of having a general every day months after the fact, you kwow that shit is fueled with guys that just want to fuck the characters even if they are not talking aboug it on the threads.

quit being a slaty vagina and just let him enjoy this

>this thread

Delete this, and go find the thread. Newfag.

waifu fags are a result of a loner, sheltered, sad life.

he needs help user, not people suporting him on his faggotry.

that's why ''being yourself'' is a bad message

People who worship women tend to be a stranger to all women.

But people who vilify women are overly familiar with one in particular.

I want Star to smother me with her butt while wearing those shorts

>you're not allowed to enjoy a show that has a cute lead, and if you do you're a sad pervert

Is Tumblr invading again?

The vernacular implies Sup Forums pot

no, in this case you are a loser

Eh, horseshoes.

I won't lie, I am worried that the second season will be a let down. Not because I think the show writers can't make a good season, but because I am worried the show writers are going to try too hard and force the new season to be something else that it's not.

>be something else that it's not

honestly if it's written to be more serious then, for better or for worse, that will be what the show is. that doesn't mean it will necessarily be done WELL, but it's not like every show has to be super serious or just 4 laffs with no middle ground.

the season finale was storyboarded and recorded before the first episode even aired at the beginning of 2015, so there was a plan for it to get a bit darker before almost anyone here had actually seen it.

Did you guys know that you can answer the thread without bumping it by writing 'sage' in the options row?

Besides:
star weekend general

where were you when waifufagging invaded western cartoons?

at home

I finally saw an episode of this show this week.

It was okay. In my opinion of course.

Adventure Time is good at what it intends to be.
Suck a tail pipe.

>'cause the writers wanna make the next Adventure Time/Steven Universe. Sentiment was pretty damn obvious in Blood Moon Ball and Banagic Incident.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

>go on Sup Forums
>general threads are just people waifu posting
I'm surprised the cops haven't pulled us over for those Loud House threads

Real waifufags are romantically interested in characters. 99% of people on Sup Forums just masturbate to the "waifu" of the week and talk about their edgy/snowflake fetishes.

Probably not even alive yet. And neither were most people on this site.