CNN live press conference TPP with leader of Japan

>spends 80% of press conference attacking Trump

He's still ripping into him right now:

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

How in the name of fuck is this ok???

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/29/oliver-burkeman-need-for-drama-barack-obama
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry it's the leader of Singapore he's holding the press conference with

Yeah I'm watching it on Fox now. This president is such a fucking loser.
>attacking gold star families
>suddenly I care about the military and veterans
Fucking hypocrite

Trump plans to drop TPP and the whole globalist shebang
Singapore is a trade hub - literally operates on globalism
So... no shit?

President of Singapore just admitted that the US population is changing demographically.

>WHITE GENOCIDE

Singapore
>claims to be "multicultural"

I don't see any blacks or """Syrian""" refugees in your city, you hypocritical fucks. Also I guess the God-Emperor has finally forced these scummy fuck politicians to admit they're trying to assfuck us with the TPP, if now they're willing to actually go out there and fight for it. Singapore, as a major trade hub for Asia, stands to profit enormously by the TPP allowing the Corporate Overlords to outsource even more American jobs to 3rd world Asian sweatshop nations where the citizenry are treated as slaves by their friendly neighborhood military junta.

And then just bitch slapped Obama

>I will not comment on any political issues bc I feel it is an inappropriate venue to do so

Fuck off Obama!

They have malays and mainland chinese which are just as bad but Singapore's doing a good job keeping them down.

>spends 80% of press conference attacking Trump

Dems are feeling the heat.

give me one reason the tpp is bad

u can't (:

der takin our jerbs

>Dems are feeling the heat.

Did you miss the RNC then? They did the exact same thing against Hillary.

>Both sides rather trash talk than actually talk.

It's called incumbent party advantage, everybody does it.

>name of fuck
Huh?

>everyone's against it so what's gonna happen
>I don't give a shit I'm the president right now, that's all that matters
I lol'd

>reporter: both candidates say they're opposed to TPP how do you expect to get this passed?
>Obama: well I'm the president and it's what should be done, you can't stop globalization, it'll happen you filthy kaffirs.

Obama calling him unfit to be president is the real joke here.

The President shouldn't be working for the Hillary campaign, although I think his endorsement does more harm than good.

Sounded like Singapore guy sort of defended trump earlier. Obama looked pissed...

CNN wants to show Obama being a TPP shill instead of Trump's speech? Not surprising.

they are outsourcing as much as they can. what it does is drop all taxes on international goods beyond state level sales tax

international shipping tax will vanish . foreign goods will be cheaper. the trade deficit will grow. gdp growth will fall. obama will be seen as the worst president in history and current chimp outs wont stop historians from talking shit in 10 - 20 years. some one on the history channels going to drop the n word on a documentary and they wont edit it out

What a douche, this is such an inappropriate time to even bring up Trump. The left must be in full panic for Obama's writers to script this in.

>The current president of the United States thinks it's okay to tell the public who they can have as president or not, and effectively saying most of the people out there don't deserve to have their votes heard.

Liberals. Not even once.

Fucking King Nigger thinking he runs the show

Yeah, except for the attacks on Hillary were fact based. Obama as usual, has to lie and distort for his attacks on Trump. Plus, HE'S THE FUCKING PRESIDENT. HE SHOULDN'T BE CAMPAIGNING HE SHOULD BE BEING THE PRESIDENT

>What a douche, this is such an inappropriate time to even bring up Trump.

why?

Just shows how little regard Obama has for separation of powers. What a fucking tyrant.

>public who they can have as president or not

literally every single president endorses the person their party nominates after them.

Name a single president in US history that campaigned this hard for another candidate?

He does for now

Because he's talking about TPP? He shouldn't even be commenting on the Presidential race, it's totally out of order. Every President in history, at most they would give an endorsement, and then THEY WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR THE REST OF THE RACE.

It's not okay, that so much is clear.

Things are not okay.

We are in a game of political/geopolitical chess right now. At the moment, all of our candidates are doomed to fail. That is because a winner was decided at the start.

There is such a difficult balance between genuine interest in the defense and prosperity of ones country, and genuine principle of "morals" based on monetary gain.

Anything I say here, whether bias in favor of the majority or not will receive criticism.

Trumps nomination will result in backlash from minorities who have been force feed that "Donald trump is a racist", "reliable media" also states that his presidency will damage foreign relations. Whether this information reported by the media is true or not, its still embeds within the minds of every day American citizens.

If Hillary becomes president that will mobilize the youth to extremes we have not seen before (Sander was merely a tool). This is not only detrimental in terms of national security, but it also advocates for violence against "Democracy" and the best interests of America.

Not as much as the DNC did.
Shillary was mentioned about 200 times at the RNC and Trump more than 300 times at the DNC.

I fucking hate this man

Hurr Romney and McCain would have been good presidents. Trump can't be president and is a poopyhead

hes a total loser

and so is TPP

he wont be missed

is this the first time ever that the current president is actively campaigning for a potential next president?

that alone should be impeachable... our tax money pays for him

what a faggot. he knows an embargo on china wouldn't mean shit without all the gooks jumping in with us and expects them to all go along. love how he is sucking vietnams dick. punk ass nigger.

There are literally billions of dollars on the line for globalists.

No shit, they're gonna throw the kitchen sink at Trump from all directions.

They're foaming at the mouth and rabid.

They're trying to save their scheme for world domination.

>hurr hurr let's use my position as president to influence the democratic process while I'm at an overseas trade forum

You think the Singaporeans want to hear this bitching shit?

He's sounding autistic as fuck ahhahaa

Hillary was for the TPP, before she was against it.

Can't let the Bernbots know she's in favor of letting giant multinational globalist corporations screw everybody harder to make the CEO guy even more shekels.

>Pls turn off adblock
turns off ublock
>turn off adblock
turns off ghostery and disconnect
begin seeing ads cover the window of the player and have to physically click them away
>please turn off adblock

fuck your faggot streaming site

I want to ride him ao bad

Exactly the point burger bro.

People who don't vote for Hillary are paying for his office and he uses it to shill against them. What a dirty mother fucker. If your media had any integrity they would rip his ass hole off.

I agree that it's inappropriate on this large of a scale, but any campaigning Obama does is paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign.

At the convention
>I support such and such for nomination

Then they shut up and continue on being president without abusing the role to cry about the other candidate. He fucking represents all Trump supporters while he's still president.

he did make some good points, user.

Teddy Roosevelt. Reagan. You historically illiterate fuck.

It's all in the spirit of TPP, drop those tariffs and turn off your adblocker. Spread your asscheeks so we can shove the TPP up there.

>Obama's remaining presidential crime is spent on attacking the right and Trump

It really has to be a sad life

His salary is paid by US taxpayers. His time should be spend taking care of the US not shilling for a criminal.

And both times they were called out for being inappropriate. Of course, out of forty-three (only counting those sworn in) presidents you only have two examples? And both of them were called out on it?

Cool.

>but any campaigning Obama does is paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign
This is a gigantic problem. No one should be able to hire the president for ANYTHING.

You are either too young or too stupid to discuss the topic.

Active campaigning, yes.

When he uses federal tax dollars to fly Air Force One to some gook nation to talk about a trade agreement and spends 80% of the time not talking the trade agreement, but talking about the upcoming presidential race and the two candidates, then I think it is inappropriate.

All the world leaders have been ordered to not bring up white displacement. Those evil whitey's will stop globalization if they organize.

The tipping point is almost reached where whites will be a dead political force so some folks let it slip out once in a while. The progressives are winning the war on whitey but are scared to celebrate.

Want revenge white man? Expose Central Banks and the Money Printer Advantage to all working men of all colors. This will ensure broad understanding of the scam and create a situation where there are no safe spaces for Central Bankers.

>straits chinese don't real
>mainland chinese don't real
>malays don't real
>south poos don't real
>aussies don't real
>eurofags don't real

American education, everyone.

Singapore is very diverse, you're going to have to a little better than that to prove otherwise.

Well of course. The first rule of TPP is to not under any circumstances discuss what is actually in TPP. Obama's approval ratings would drop to like 2% if people really understood what it was about.

This reporter spilling his spaghetti while talking.

awesome!

THIS MEANS TRUMP IS WINNING!!!

While what he said might be an overreaction the spirit of what he claimed is spot on. The president should not be allowed to campaign for any candidate and should STAY ON FUCKING POINT WHEN SPEAKING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Like, who the fuck does he think votes for Trump in fucking Singapore? All he's doing is fucking the US over, not helping Clinton.

Makes child labor and human trafficking into misdemeanors.

are you seriously comparing the presidents speech with a foreign leader on trade policy as the same as a political convention?

He's probably still butthurt about Obamacare being a dismal failure.

>If you don't approve TPP, literally hitler is gonna come back and start genocides leading to wwiii

AHAHAHA. THEYRE GOING ALL OUT HOLY FUCK

>If you don't approve TPP, literally hitler is gonna come back and start genocides leading to wwiii
Then I oppose it.

Trump's 35D chess is truly outdoing himself. He's gotten obongo so upset about potentially having his true legacy revealed (war, shitty healthcare, spying, corruption) that obongo can't focus on TPP anymore, and just wastes all the time there chimping out about trump.

The man isn't even in office yet and he's stopping globalist shit already

DIMENSIONS

HIGHER

Remember when Bush spent the last 9 months in office shit-talking Obama?

Oh wait…

Underrated

slanty eye chinks are slanty eye chinks user, doesnt matter what dialect of japanese they speak

Whats he going to do? We chinks own the US and he knows it

He's the highest ranking Democrat in the country and he will do everything to make sure his team wins. If the house and Senate flip and they get the presidency. There will be no end to the rights they will be able to corrupt. Our only hope then is that they will do what Democrats do best and get bogged down in the mimutae and ultimately achieve nothing

ififififififfi okedoke

github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer

谢谢 you speak the truth

> presidential crime

It's so fucking unprofessional for a person in office to disparage a current candidate. He should be spending his time leading the country, not shilling for his own party.

Just like when Ruth "The Original Rat" (((Ginsburg))) did it, it only makes their party seem more underhanded and disgusting.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/29/oliver-burkeman-need-for-drama-barack-obama

Apparently
Obama is

THE ANTIDOTE TO CHAOS

>He's still ripping into him right now:

The fact that he feels compelled to constantly bash Trump is evidence of how much they fear Trump is going to win.

Trump's doing an amazing job getting them to go off message with every single tweet. All while he builds crowds of thousands across the country.

>mfw we dominate every election in November.

And he just did it 140 characters at a time.

One other thing going for Republicans is that Hillary has taken ALL the money from the DNC that is supposed to be distributed to other elections. She's been doing it since 2008 which is partially why 2010 and 2014 were such massive blowouts.

Got a chuckle out of that

謝謝,老外

Ruth Masterbader Ginsburg

Correct. Also, it's one thing to have actual reasons and another to make basless claims just for the sake of creating the hysteria around Trump.

>just for the sake of creating the hysteria around Trump.

lol, i use the same site to get foxnew on my computer. It is a pain but noscript helps when you just enable 3 of the sites needed to stream: the mainweb page and 2 related to the player.

The pressure is on Obama to show the world that Trump is a bad idea and that it's only the uneducated (white) retards who support him.

Where better to do that than an international press conference?

IF...IF...IF...IF...IF...OKIE DOKE

im actually ready for a fucking revolution
when hillary wins and she will ((((((((((((win))))))))))))
i see shit getting really fucking bad

Shameless, Obama.

excited to see what Trump's response will be to this

>President Barack Obama has said Republican nominee Donald Trump is unfit to be president

Great endorsement desu

1. Fuck the minorities cali is already blue
2. College kids a burnt out. They had there savior, he gave in and surrendered. College kids don't vote and currently my group of liberal friends would rather have trump or Johnson.

Obama is unfortunately a cruel despotic leader who only thinks of himself. He is a nihilist Fabian. He is literally Pharoah, ruling over Egypt, serving only his own needs.

He wuz kangz and sheeit.