Hey guys I'm in Inuvik. And I'm a First Nation Indian. (Gwin'ich) tribe. Ask me things

Hey guys I'm in Inuvik. And I'm a First Nation Indian. (Gwin'ich) tribe. Ask me things

Other urls found in this thread:

inuvikphotos.ca/2011/11/07/groceries-in-inuvik-an-average-bill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello fellow abo

This is the thread where we make fun of you guys for being unevolved and primitive, right?

Not an abo. My people trace their heritage back to Mongolia. I'm more White than most white people.

On a scale from 1-10, 1 being stone sober and 10 being slamming charcoal in a hospital bed after getting your stomach pumped; exactly how drunk are you right now?

>yellows
>white
nope

We have a supermarket
I just sobered up I was pretty drunk last night though.

>I'm more White than most white people.

Do you poo in loo?

>American
>white

For Being the farthest town north in all of Canada is say we're pretty advanced.

Why do you guys either kill yourself, or go missing?

What do you know about North Asian tribes like Chukchi? Do you have any cultural ties?

>mfw I encounter stupid drunk Injun

I worked in inuvik national park for a few years. I liked it.

Most assuredly Sven

Is alcoholism and drug addiction bad in Inuvik?

Have you ever drank hand santizer, lysol, or mouthwash?

Is the suicide rate high?

Do you blame whitey for everything?

How many bottles of Listerine do you go through in a week?

Do you want any special care blankets from the US?

Yeah it's a cool place I guess. Except we have a mosque here and a lot of Somalians it pisses me off.
We're pretty much the same people desu, just like the Ukrainians and Russians :^)

your existence is depressing, wish natives didn't get decimated like they did desu, things would be more interesting

Yeah it's bad, you drive up the main strip you see a bunch of losers hanging around the one drug store in town. Lots of homeless too for such a small town

Can you post pictures of your direct environment? Just to see where and how you live.

How is the diabetes situation over there? I know most of the Indians in my state are massively obese and diabetic. You haven't seen obese America yet until you step onto the reservation.

Give them diseased blankets then.

Fucking Britbongs, you do realize that we'd have an entire continent of Mexicans, but even worse since they wouldn't be half white, right?

I've read Chukchi and Eskimos used to launch what was pretty much genocidal raids on each other across Bering Strait.

I'm getting on the ferry right now. Take pictures of house soon

better than le melting pot of mostly niggers

South Americans look different from North as far as I know

How do you feel about your people ?

How do you feel about white people?

How do you feel about Winnipeg , Canada's racism capital?

What do you do for work?

Have you or anyone you know ever been described as "too white"? If so, why?

Do you feel many chiefs of aboriginals in this country are stealing from their own people causing even more problems for their own people while rhetorically blaming the Canadian government ?

Yeah, they do. They look even more primitive and disgusting than their northern brethren.

>Somalis that far north

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

What happened to that bus back there.

What's the dating scene like in Inuvik?

>somalians
what the fuck are they doing in the arctic?

I have my camera on me here's the photo of the mosque

Here my house I'm taking a picture of a picture sorry.

The fuck are Somalis doing up there.

Why didn't you burn it? You Injuns would always burn shit back in the day. Wagon-burners have changed.

they're fucking everywhere

You need to genocide the Somalians, kill them all.

White peoples are ok

Winnipeg is gay as fuck

I work for an oil company

No

Yes many of them drive range rovers and things. Lots of corruption.

>Inuvik
kind of reminds me of some remote parts of siberian Russia

how's the suicide rate? i hears it's pretty high among far-northerners

that's a half breed.

Would you be in for a Sup Forums colony? We could settle in and take over Alert, Canada.

That looks like a real hellhole. What generally happens on any given day in this place?

The suicide rate is high. Especially for a population of 3500

How much do you earn up north? What are some good jobs to do up there if I need money but don't mind living in a shithole? Easy to get hired?

Why the fuck are somalians in the north?

>white
>negroid face

I'm ok with it. But it's a hard life here, not easy.
Not much, kids baseball game, someone overdoses. It's pretty quite.

When will you kill all they Canadians ? They are unfit to rule a country

I make 70k a year but everything is expensive as fuck up here. I'm saving my money so I can move away, but it's been hard. It's a shithole because most of my fellow natives gets gib me dats and don't do anything.

I can't believe that even YOU are infected. The poison is world wide...

It looks like some workers houses from England or north France, but more comfy.

what were your tribes original spiritual beliefs? do you see any parallels with other religions or practices? how does Gwin'ich tribe explain the origins of the world?

Whay do you think of Trudeau? Who did you vote for last election?

Secret cell group? Idk it's always been that way. They run all the gas stations and markets

Why do all the youth think they have the best culture and pretend to be black? Honest question. Lived in Pang for a while and the hypocrisy was crazy.

Mongolians aren't white you stupid chug

I didn't vote. Fuck this government.

Pic related is a "white" Inuvik male and female.

Also here is a photo of a quaint "white" Inuvik old couple.

Honest question, are there qts in your town ?

I don't know why, but people who live in isolated parts of the world interest me. I'd like to try to live up there for some weeks.

greentext your weekly routine

Yes but only a few. The usually have non Gwin'ich dads

it's like any other routine but in a small town way up north

>How do you feel about Winnipeg , Canada's racism capital?

Weird, the city with the highest jig population is the most racist... That article was so fucking gay, worst part was everyone had to "correct" racism. The only good thing is that all the small minded libshits forgot about it already.

hey dar cuzin do u think u can spot me a five so i can go get some blue?

maybe later we can grab da tree-ohs and go plink at da RC, eh?

or maybe I grab some of da cuzins and come plink at you, and take your blue. you fuckin metis. tryan to steal our culture

Are you really native or one of those whiteys with 0,001 native ancestry who claim to be natives

sentence doesn't make sense idiot-injun

Did you go to school in Inuvik or in Whitehorse?

And if Whitehorse which one?

>PC 2012 master race

Not claiming one way or the other, white/non-white, just interested in how you would know... oral traditions? actual reliably accurate records? ....my immagination reels when I think of what must have been going on up in that frozen waisteland for hundreds/thousands of years... and wasn't the land bridge only exposed because the oceans were 400ft lower, all the water locked up in huge glaciers, meaning they crossed during the fucking ice ages... must've been a fucking harsh existence, hellish.

10/10 would oppress

Which is the tastiest brand of mouthwash?

How come you haven't purged the liberal loud-mouthed maple peoples yet?

Just nomads wandering around on top of one massive continent-wide sheet of ice 2 miles thick.

Fucked up stories like: 'Well, grandma's not doing so good, better leave her in that tent and move on... bye grandma!'

Living in those climates every fucking day is a genocide.

Why didn't your people domesticate caribou? Was it religiously prohibited?

Just in case anyone was curious. It is WAY THE FUCK UP THERE.

Scope

AND SOMALIANS ARE ALLLLL THE WAY FUCKING THERE!?!??! PURE THEM!

How the hell does people survive in the frozen wasteland of wherever this is?
I mean I'm used to -20C cold but how can a society properly work in a place that is not naturally habitable by humans?

How did Somalis get there? Why are they there? What do they do there? Don't they want to leave?

They get by somehow, man.
Some government gibs are involved, I think.

The territories are more or less autonomous when comes to government though.

My buddy is up north trying to teach ice niggers math and science and shit, he said you guys say nigger a lot, is this true?

You arent mongolian

Lots of generators. Alot of supplies are flown in. What baffles me is, how were they doing this with igloos, animal-skin tents, and blubber-oil lamps? Occasionally breaking ice and fishing for... seals? Dodging the occasional wolf pack, or polar bear? How did they not all die?

Theado is deado. What a bummer.

How much is Listerine where you come from, wagonburner?

As of 2011.

>2 litre carton of milk, $7.95

inuvikphotos.ca/2011/11/07/groceries-in-inuvik-an-average-bill/

I don't know what that means or how to even go about asking but are you Inuit or some other kind of native?

Pic is my paternal grandmother that died two years ago, and I want to know more about Inuit culture(I don't qualify for status being 1/8 but my father has it and he is 1/4, she was 1/2).

>white people
>white

Threado is surely now deado.

How the hell are there Somalis up THERE? You'd think they'd have died from lack of vitamin D or something.

Curious, isn't it. It's like they threw a dart at a map of the world.... 'okay, let's go there I guess!'

What is your people's origin myth/belief?

>says the country driving the most civilized Union in history back into the stone age

One of them is the world turtle we all live on the back of.

O.K. I have actually heard that one before. Interesting, thanks for responding. Are any Natives converted to Catholicism? [Sorry if my terminology is not PC; I just don't even know how I am supposed to talk anymore. I mean no disrespect.]

Jesus, what kind of rifle do you need to kill an animal that size?