Name one bad thing about no borders. We have tons of immigrants here in Canada and they are all great!

Name one bad thing about no borders. We have tons of immigrants here in Canada and they are all great!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi, Justin "Weedman" Trudeau! How's the free weed going?

Get out of my country you cunt

who said it was gonna be free?

Borders don't physically exist, they are a construct created to divide humans from expanding beyond into space.

Disagree? Prove me wrong.

The only reason you're a country is because we allow it.

>No national unity
>No simple language everyone can understand
>Opens land up for the taking for anyone to just do what they want
>No security
>No safety
>No pride or honor
>No respect for anyone or anything

Shut the fuck up leaf and go shove a flaming bag of dicks up your ass fucking homo

You want to take some of our illegals?

Borders are created to protect the sovereignty and safety of citizens within a country. They're used to keep out the riff raff

Nice try weedman

Wtf I hate immigration controls now

I love having drugs and drug cartels coming across our weak borders here in Texas

>but stay way from africa and other places evil colonialists

being this retarded

only if you take our natives. at least the illegals work

This is easy to say for people that don't own or aspire to own land

The majority of immigrants who want to come to the US will end up on welfare and other forms of government assistance, it hurts our economy, and an unlimited supply of cheap immigrant labor hurts our workforce by devaluing the their labor

What exactly do the ''no borders'' fags want? We could just kill all blacks and arabs, then simply create a globalist world with no borders, but I get a feeling that they wouldn't like that. Why is that?

The land is for who earns it, with intellect or war not welfare

Ten X night club massacre says different. Also, the vast majority of land in Canada is uninhabitable tundra.

>muh space
faster than light travel is a meme

>Name one bad thing about no borders. We have tons of immigrants here in Canada

... who are carefully screened before they are admitted, you simpleton.

Immigration isn't the problem, Islam and gangs are and current immigration policies in the west let a fuckton of them in.

Hell yes! Lets turn Canada into Africa. Because you know those immigrants will vote the way they do from where they come from. ur a retard.

>Borders don't physically exist,

Even this is not always true (there can be natural frontiers between countries), but in any case just because something is an artificial construct does not mean it isn't intensely beneficial to the people who created it. My family doesn't "physically exist" as a separate entity -- it's just a bunch of individuals related by blood who choose to associate with one another -- but the bonds of kinship are among the strongest ties of affection known to man. A nation, ideally, is just a big family.

Human capital flight

A fence would be so sweet

Our priority shouldn't be trying to figure out how to travel faster than light.
We should figure out how to create spaceships that sustain life for long enough to reach distant stars.

If we can simply send out self- sustainable space ships where people can live out their entire life it's pretty good.

BUILD FENCE

Trump for wall, Pence for fence

Kill Yourself OP

>A NIGGER PRESIDENT

Also top kek to another American screaming about muh Jewish hollywood culture (both domestic top box office hits were filmed in Canada and starred Canadians leads) and muh Jewish pop music (6/10 of your billboard top ten are from the Commonwealth).

>swamp Canada with third-worlders
>they vote themselves more and more gimmedats
>not enough productive taxpayers to pay for it all
>welfare system collapses under the strain, nigs go wild and start looting
>economy collapses due to civil conflict

Open borders are by far the most dangerous political idea of this century.

People can moan and bitch but there's only one country with open borders and it's the Americans, they're the greatest threat to the European races and arguably the greatest threat we've ever faced.

America exports all of its lunatic concepts to the rest of the world.

non-whites

I say this every time I see this picture, but I guarantee that this guy would flip shit if he woke up one day, and found me sitting in his living room, watching TV. Hey man, what are walls and locked doors, but glorified borders?

You can't have a welfare state with no borders. Very simple logic.

It's Utopia thinking and nothing else. There will always be shit countries 2nd world countries like China and India that will take advantage of the rules we put on our self.

Let me paint you a scenario OP.
Let's say your country is a corrupt orwellian nightmare, there are breadlines, there are death squads, the media is censored and the state has rendered the citizenry to little better than slaves. Now in real life places like what I have described unfortunately exist and every year people risk their lives to escape them into other safer countries.
Now imagine that the country I described is the whole world, and that there is nowhere on earth that you can go to escape that hellhole.

That is the benefit of borders.

>A group of people strive to create a decent, fair and prosperous society.

>Some other people look at what they have achieved and are jealous, because their society is dysfunctional and full of problems.

>The second group decide to walk into the first groups society and take advantage of all the good things, while leaving behind all their problems.

>The second group actually bring all their problems with them, because guess what? Those problems were related to the people, not the area!

>The first group look on in horror as all their good work is undone by people who do not share their work ethic, sense of community or societal norms.

Now, tell me how dividing people into similar groups (countries, if you will) and separating others with different ideals, values and ethics is a problem?

And obviously not all immigrants are going to cause problems, but unrestricted open-border access doesn't discriminate between those who will help, and those who won't.

America and it's Jewish ruling class is the source of near all modern degeneracy they've already destroyed the USA (61% Hispanic white which includes everything from Europeans, Arabs, Jews, Persians, etc.) and we'll be the next country to have 5/8 babies born to non-european parents. It might take a few centuries but we'll end up just like the pile of shit across the border.

nothing at all complicated about it, probably got a few cruisers in storage in area 51 already

>Live in a country known for being snowy and cold
>Don't have borders with third world countries
>95% white
wew, sure canada is multicultural

There are artificial borders, mostly in Africa and the New world, but a lot of borders in Europe are natural.

The border between Georgia and Russia is a mountain range, France's modern day borders are also largely natural.

Once borders are abolished private property will inevitably be next, using the exact same reasoning.

contraband smuggling
human sex slave transportation
money laundering.

It won't take a few centuries, but maybe 50-100 years at the current rate. Unfortunately Canadians are even more easily brainwashed than Americans (ordinary Yanks at least have their ornery individualistic pride to save them -- ordinary Canadians mostly just want to make nice and play along with everyone else).

It's also a bullshit thread because even the far left NDP (never been in power federally) wants to keep the point based immigration system and numbers where they are. We've seen what open borders did to the Americans and nobody here wants that.

Reminder that we even cancelled the Immigrant Investor Visa when it was proven not to be economically viable. We've lead the G7 for 6 of the years since the American recession and this is largely the case due to point based immigration of which Europeans make up ~40-50% compared to 5% in the USA.

sure this isn't ylyl thread?

Territory for nobody but blacks! hoorah hand over your white children!

Fuck these bastards.

So long as they're legal immigrants thats fine.

If not they're Trespassing and should be returned to their homeland.

(in the united states we have a property sign that somebody can put up that says "No Trespassing - Violators will be shot on sight")

Even if our immigration pattern doesn't change, and it will, Canada will be more European in 250 years than the USA is right now.

maybe, but your canada?

get the fuck out you fucking cuck

destroying a mediocre country that could have been rivaling most industrious EU countries with shitigrants and rapefugees that will vote for liberal and ndp governments in the future, literally destroying the economy and a majority of the sense of national pride.

Open the door to your house and let everyone in. Let the homeless live there if you truly believe in open borders.

>We have tons of immigrants here in Canada and they are all great!
lol

>could have been rivaling most industrious EU countries
We have by almost all accounts the best middle class in the world, this is already the case.

Is that why you deport anyone with a DUI

WHICH IS RETARDED

why are Canadians so bluepilled. I mean this unironically, they are trying to be as unoffensive as possible all the time and think we live in a great society. WHY? Aside from the freedoms we're collapsing quite quickly.

>Canada will be more European in 250 years than the USA is right now.

The percentage of the white population in Canada is already declining and will start to plummet once the Boomers die off. We are mostly getting immigration from China, the Indian subcontinent, Africa and the Middle East at this point. I immigrated here in the 80s and I was one of the last British immigrants in Toronto even then.

You have these Fucking Poo in Loo Truckdrivers that drive like retards.

>we're collapsing quite quickly.
citation needed. 97% of the land in Canada is 95%+ European or Aboriginal. I lived 90 minutes north of Toronto and my city was some 95% white, and not the American version of 'white' but 95% Western European.

I mean competing more with like Germany and so, not just middle class but with GDP and so. More influence and having more overall strength as opposed to being a nation that exists on mostly energy exports. Don't get me wrong, it is doing well so far, but we still have a ways to go before we have as much influence as some EU countries.

We beat the Germans by virtually every measure though. We even have a higher percentage of the population working in heavy industry.

好,好,就这样说服他们,王同志

Also Canada ranks only behind the Americans the brits in virtually every 'soft power' study. Just look at what our mining sector has gotten away with in Africa if you doubt our influence.

That's true, but I mean the government and everything is slowly opening up more ways for degeneracy and "refugees" to enter the country, and I mean "collapsing quite quickly" using the "slippery slope" argument (which might be a fallacy already). Quickly means 50-100 years in my opinion, relative to the age of everywhere else and giving 1-2 generations time to do things.

>they are all great
People in general are shit. People who you have less in common with than your cultural neighbors are invariably worse.

We took in 35,000 Syrian women and kids. We scattered them all across the country so they'll be forced to integrate. Many are Christian, Druze, etc. as they were designated most at the risk by the UN.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
Go watch this leaf.

R-selected societies immediately have an advantage over K-selected societies.

Increased population into developed societies means lower standard of living in general for developed populations.

Trudeau also capped private refugees for the first time in 30 years. Don't believe everything you read on Sup Forums most of it's true but plenty of it is just old fashioned jealousy.

Excuse me Canada, do you let anyone who wants to come into your house, shit in your toilet, eat your food, fuck your wife, molest your kid, sleep in your bed with your wife and your kid, then burn it down to the ground with them all inside? No, then there's your reason for having a border.

Everything's free. You just need to pay for it sooner or later.

>Many are Christian, Druze, etc

The vast majority are Muslim. There is already trouble from their schoolkids in Fredericton and Halifax, and in the latter city rapes by Middle Eastern taxi drivers have recently increased sharply. I'm sure similar things are happening across Canada, though the authorities are probably trying to keep them quiet just as they are doing here.

>just old fashioned jealousy.

Jealousy of what? Some vacuous douchebag who only became PM because of his famous surname and his hairstyle?

>There is already trouble from their schoolkids in Fredericton and Halifax,
Go outside and live a little. I read that story as well and if you weren't a two bit emotional lazy piece of shit you would have the intellectual honesty to admit that millions of kids get teased every single year. At least those Syrian Christian women are working and not sitting around collecting welfare and blaming problems on migrants. I've met too many pieces of shit like you.

>a leaf
>not shitposting
what a time to be alive

OH I AM THINKIGN

A country and its political makeup is its people.
Disparaging cultures and ethnicities will create conflict and balkanize any piece of land, this is why borders exist in the first place.

Even the libertarian argument falls flat as itself relies on the people maintaining that system, which foreigners to it wont, theyll just take over and implement their own.

In essence, open borders is utopian idealism, is not it time for you to grow up, leaf?

1. Rape
2. Murder
3. Unemployment
4. Disease
5. Terrorism
6. Loss of rights
7. Destruction of the political process
8. Loss of culture

Pretty sure every inch of land in Europe is fought hard for.

Unless you're Belgium.

Faggots like OP who think borders don't drive down wages and rekk the local populace's ability to buy dude weed. He assumes everything will be free or he simply doesn't understand what a retard he is. Well, he's retarded in both cases but you get the idea man.

more like

Good point, Lithuania, we are still very welcoming to American tourists.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WILL REACH SPACE WITH BILLION AFRICANS?
HAHAAH

>if you weren't a two bit emotional lazy piece of shit

Typical SJW behaviour: pretend to discern psychological flaws in someone telling him a truth he doesn't want to hear. People like you with your emotional bullshit are ruining this country.

>american """"""""education"""""""""

The only border between us and space is called scientific progress, and you certainly don't get it by letting thousands of subhumans in your country because of >muh human race

>DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WILL REACH SPACE WITH BILLION AFRICANS?

"Equality" is the Big Lie killing the West.

Go back to plebbit with your buzzword shit fagget. Also brush your teeth lose some weight and find a fucking job already.

>my computer is a crystal ball

Grow up, son.

One of the strictest boarder crossings in the world, far more so than the US

Fucking leaf

>yeah guys amarica should be ashamed and become progressive like us! Wish our borders were half as strict

>modern space technology rests squarely on the shoulders of accomplishments such as the German V1 and V2 programs
>those programs relied heavily on slave labour
>labour provided by peoples that the Germans referred to as untermenschen or subhumans

checkmate frog

sure, fuck the borders up senpai, but dont expect me to want to live next to niggers

I voted NDP because they wanted to rip up the TPP in protest. I'm still mad about the election.

>Borders don't physically exist, they are a construct created to divide humans from expanding beyond into space.

Okay, and? You're saying like it's a bad thing, like anything humans created is bad

>implying those untermenschen were leeching off welfare like today's average migrant and not disciplined like slaves

The more of them we import, the more they're going to drag our civilization down, it's that simple. But it's still not too late yet for you leaf, so go ahead and brag about it before you realize that it's too late.

>BORDERS ARE BAD WE SHOULD ALL HAVE ONE COUNTRY

go tell that to kosovo, ukraine, latvia, austria, finland, denmark, iceland
see what happens.
its funny how people that say that are the ones against colonization

Christ, don't you have someone to surrender to?

Tell you what, next time that we're over there in frogland, for one of those interminable d-day etc events, where we're celebrated for liberating you wimps, we'll see if we can lend you a hand with things. Again.