Post the most powerful person in your country

Post the most powerful person in your country.

litteraly this guy

lol my polish google searched nothing about Wouter Leunt, who is he?

Mis costados

>most powerful person in your country
>posting a marionette

This guy controls 90% of the argentine media ever since the 60s and has replaced presidents as he so desired.

never heard of him

he's powerful locally tho

That's the guy who runs Radio Maryja, isn't he? He's the main ideologue of Catholic fundies.

Yes, he's from Radio Maryja, he's my idol because he is a very interesting person. He really cares of polish culture and polish spirit.

>polish culture and spirit
So basically just german culture and spirit

>tfw your country is ruled by an Australian American

JUST

Either german and polish spirit has origin in latin-catholic spirit. Yes, german culture had significant influence on pagan-polish (west-slavic) culture and it made clear polish-catholic culture

Carlos Salinas de Gortari an expresident who still run the country

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJJJJAJAJAJAJAJJASJAJSJSJSJAJSJSJSJSJSJJSJAJSJAJSJA

At that point in history, Germans didn’t exist as single people.

I hope theocratic regime will end some day so we can actually stop being second world

>letting the clerics run your country

We did that for a while. PROTIP: You shouldn't.

Her Excellency the Right Honourable Julie Payette, CC, CMM, COM, CQ, CD Governor General of Canada.
Here's Trudeau bowing to her. I'm not sure if he does it because of Her rank or if he just does that at all women he meets as part of his devotion to feminism.

Quebec independent when? Is Trudeau a secret French agent?

What hapenned Malta? You're so comfy ex-crusader country

Well, we could have remained a comfy crusader country as you put it but then we'd have the economy of some shithole in Africa. Every bit of economic and social progress we made was protested by those kinds of people.

This

so Jews rule France, but I heard that in recent time Jewish minority have a problems with radical muslims in France. In Poland Jew can walk with kippah without problem.

It's Wouter Bos, no idea why he called him Leunt.

This guy, probably. Top businessman. Previous top businessman is hiding in UK now due to possible criminal activity. The Prime Minister has the most political power, but he's probably an incompetent softie. The President is just a figurehead. The Zagreb archbishop might actually be considered powerful due to the influence of the Catholic Church on politics here.

Side question. Does he look Slav, Balkan/Dinaric or Mediterranean?

Québec isn't going anywhere and they don't particularly dislike Trudeau. Currently their PLQ (parti libéral du québec) holds a firm majority in their Assemblée """"nationale"'""" du Québec. While it's not technically associated with the federal Liberal Party it is the same and supports a united Canada. At the federal level 40 of the 78 ridings in Québec are members of Trudeau's Liberal Party.

>Jewish minority have a problems with radical muslims in France
like what, violence ? the only thing I heard was some Algerian shot 2 kids in a Jewish kids back in 2012
In France he was the pioneer of jihadi suicide attacks since he got killed buy the police iirc

Ahhh, sacré Mohammed Merah. He killed 7 persons among whom 3 were jewish kids.
Le corps de cette ordure pourrit dans mon village, quelle honte...

ayaaaa
les frères Kouachi ont été enterré dans ma ville

Reims' soil, once the place of coronation, is now defiled by our enemies' filthy carcasses. What kind of craven traitor wouldn't rid ourselves of foreign murderers the way they deserve?

Do you think Jeanne d'Arc and Charles VII said the exact same words in 1429?

>Catholic fundies
Noice

DAB DAB DAB DAB ON THEM HATERS!

>Wouter Bos
>powerful
Nigger please.

I don't know, but I guess that they didn't bury the Anglos as if they were fellow countrymen.
Besides, invading in a plain battlefield sounds more decent to me than killing unarmed writers with assault rifles.