Why didn't Joe Biden run for president? Trump would have no chance if he was the nominee

Why didn't Joe Biden run for president? Trump would have no chance if he was the nominee

his son died

His son died so he didn't have the will to run anymore. He was heartbroken. He is generally a nice guy, but on the wrong side. I've read somewhere that he's one of the poorest person in congress.

to clarify, he was murdered by the clinton foundation

I'd believe it tbqh. Hillary's a crazy bitch

He's a sound lad. I saluted to him when he visited Ireland while wearing an American police cap and he saluted back
Based Biden

Uncle Biden is a sound lad indeed ;)

I'm jealous Ireland, I'd never forget that.

It was all his son dying. The man was polling at 20% without being in the race. He would've wiped the floor with both Hillary and Bernie

yeah i would vote for him, I think.

>I've read somewhere that he's one of the poorest person in congress.

Isn't that Bernie?

A Biden/Trump race would have been even fucking crazier than the current one. 2 dudes that legit just spout off whatever comes to mind. And for a democrat, he's actually a pretty decent guy.

Are you faggots kidding me? The dude is a fucking pedophile who can been seen coressing and kissing kids in a pedophile way. On top of all that he is another faggot Obama. I can see it now "If I had been cucked, my wife's son would look like Lil shanana

Typical Irish nigger

I'd vote for him.

Not anymore because he scammed the goys for clinton

I'm planning on coming to the USA to join the LAPD
I'll never forget that salute from his limo, his face just sorta, changed its smile and he went from waving to saluting to me before nodding
It felt pretty great desu

220 GORILLION

>disrespecting Pense
NIGGER

That's Biden you fucking idiot

His son died like others pointed out. However, it's no secret that Hillary arranged her nomination 8 years ago. Wouldn't be surprised if that played a role.

How poor is Biden? I would imagine the VP is pretty fucking loaded.

The president of the USA gets payed less than the Leader of Ireland. That's how corrupt our gov is over here, so I can't imagine he actually gets payed incredibly well

American politicians are pretty under-paid by world standards, it's not surprising why they're easily bribed by lobby groups

>How poor is Biden? I would imagine the VP is pretty fucking loaded.

He is, but he got rich while in Congress. And it wasn't off his Congressional salary.

>Politician gets rich while in office
>Doesn't involve corruption or anything, no sir!

Just like johnson, biden gives off the impression of being a total faggot.

kek

Trump would still beat Biden but Biden would do better than Clinton

He didn't run because Clinton cut a deal with Obama in '08 that it would be her turn in '16

Imagine a Trump/Biden debate. It would be the greatest contest of who can shove their own foot down their throat further.

the vp gets a salary of $237,700
meanwhile the head of the postoffice gets $265,000

I wanted Biden to run. I read he said Obama won because he doesn't have "a nigger dialect." I also read he's good at working with Republicans. People who manage to work with the other team are good in my book.