Who here /hyped/ for tonight's episode of Better Call Saul, which airs tonight on AMC at 10/9c?

Who here /hyped/ for tonight's episode of Better Call Saul, which airs tonight on AMC at 10/9c?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjDa-_Vq51I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will something finally happen tonight?

It's the penultimate episode of the season, so probably.

yeah man, killing time on Siege 'til it comes on.

I've got a half chub already just thinking about it

>tfw you have a final during it
>tfw you have a final during the Sony E3 conference
>tfw you won't have time to pirate BCS or watch the Sony E3 conferenece until tomorrow after your other final.

I cant wait to find out if Mike was able to unclog the toilet . truly riviting

>Who here /hyped/ for tonight's episode of Better Call Saul, which airs tonight on AMC at 10/9c?
Yeah that's me. I'm about to experience withdrawal symptoms from not having an episode to watch last week.

hnnnnggggg
HIGH TEST

how can twin peaks compete with this

I had a dream that I was interviewing Vince about Better Call Saul last night and I kept making jokes and he got really pissy

>cares about watching a commercial

> (OP)
nigga wtf you still in school on june 12

Anyone have the Betsy Kettleman webm? Also, anywhere streaming tonight's ep?

kek

What where the jokes?

ayyy lmao
funny because it's true

how long until this is on? one bong?

It's all fake anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=xjDa-_Vq51I

Who here /hoping for downloads available after Sony conference ends/?

>"Gamers"
>People
Fuck off manchild

i haven't watched the latest episode yet but i already know what happened, which was nothing

I aspire to one day be as mature as you, based phoneposter.

literally nothing has happened in this show since Chuck smashed his head on that counter, it's just a blur of nothing happening

i'll start watching when they go full Cinnabon-timeline

sauce? Where is this from?

Momokun. She does "cosplay" photoshoots in pounds of make-up.

thanks user

I'd do her in pounds of make up if you know what I mean

I'd pound her make up or not if you can decipher my wording.

KIM
IS
CUTE

is this on in an hour?

If doubles Walter is resurrected as a cyborg and hires Saul to be his lawyer

maybe in the show, not here

yup

WHITE WHALE

isnt this the episode that aired in Spain last week when there was a holiday or whatever in the US?

you guys should have already seen it if thats the case

STREAM HERE

FILTHYCASUALS DOT TV

>C(h)uck falls in coma
>season 3 happens in Chucks head

how many seasons is this show supposed to run for?

I heard from a credible source that we will meet Jesse Pinkman in the middle of season 7, right after the court case with Chuck is done
Mike will finish the playground in season 11, and Hector Salamance will think about taking his pills again

>half the show is watching Mike work a minimum wage job
>the other half is Jimmy dealing with his shitty family and co-workers
Dude, if I wanted to watch a show as realistic as this, I'd just film myself working my own shitty job and then watch it.

Do they sell glasses that make your vision widescreen and apply a cinematic filtering effect?

Yellow bananas, green grapes, orange oranges.

Definitely OP I'm gonna kick back with an ice cold 44oz Coca-Cola® from Speedway® and a big bowl of Orville Redenbacher® movie theater popcorn™

Speedway® for a quick stop when you're on your way.

Guys, not to be a bummer, but I saw this episode last week with English subtitles but Spanish voicing and...

LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS THIS EPISODE

I would say more but I'm not trying to spoil anything, just don't get your hopes up, everything in this show is a complete let down.

Am I the only one hoping that Nacho get disappeared by Robert Forster instead of ending up buried in the desert?

Will Hector have a stroke because of the medicine or will there be a twist with it being caused by Gus?

In the stunning season finale twist,
Mike kills Nacho this episode

I did nofap for a week around the memorial day break and dreamed that Slippin' Kimmy started prostituting herself.

I had to blow off this girl who was trying to show me these books she liked so I could hurry home and watch this show.

Vince better have made it worth it.

>I'm so autistic that I had to leave a girl to watch a show
Goddamn, man.

What books lad?

You're probably more autistic than he is for assuming a girl's attention is always worth a shit.

Oh fuck off I didn't even know her.
Some random chick at the library saw that I read the same books, big deal.

>blow off
>girl

If it's a friend or potential girl, why wouldn't you? You can watch the show tomorrow.

>chuck tears down HHM by suing Hamlin after he is asked to resign and then basically fired.
>Jimmy sets up old lady who is holding out on sandpiper settlement to get the finders fee by turning her friends against her. It seems like she is going to settle by the end, jimmy wants to celebrate
>kim ignores jimmy, has been up all night trying to figure out Gatwood oil, crashes her car into a boulder on the way to trying to settle. she's hurt but stands up.

i just finished it on xfinity somehow

I'd kinda like me a fried catfish special to enjoy with this episode

Was she at least ugly? Please tell me she wasn't cute.

>potential girl
What are you implying here

I was reading up on paganism.

Whose streaming it tonight?

literally why

Do you think they'll ever do a crossover episode with Fargo?

How good is a drug deal that you spend $700 to leave? Seems a little ridiculous for any deal.

A little skinny I guess, she wasn't all that bad looking.

>tfw ribs on a burger

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Potential gf.

Because I like reading about religion.

...did she happen to be the girl who works at the bookshop who is obliged to help you?

>chuck tears down HHM by suing Hamlin after he is asked to resign and then basically fired.
>Jimmy sets up old lady who is holding out on sandpiper settlement to get the finders fee by turning her friends against her. It seems like she is going to settle by the end, jimmy wants to celebrate
>kim ignores jimmy, has been up all night trying to figure out Gatwood oil, crashes her car into a boulder on the way to trying to settle. she's hurt but stands up.

I wish I was you back in time.

Seriously, why didn't you go for it? Could have seen her interests, gotten her number. You gave it up for a tv show. Please tell me you're lying.

I really really hope this isn't for real.

>Mike talks to Lydia about their business, isn't fully convinced and she reveals its her first time.
>Hector freaks out when Pool man chooses Gus, eats a shitload of his rigged pills.
>Despite this, Nacho goes home and tells his dad about Hector anyway, is kicked out. We don't know what happened to Hector.

It was a library, she worked at the computer area. I already rented the book I was going to read and was doing something unrelated on the computer when she approached me and was telling me she liked reading about Greek mythology. She wanted to show me some books she liked but it was already time to get going.

Don't forget the ribs on a burger subplot

nice try, I didn't read any of that

Question: why does Chuck have insurance? He hasn't had a case in three years. Who would be suing him?

Why is everyone assuming he is a gf less person that needs to hold every female interaction to a high priority?

I just watched it. Xfinity fucked up and let me see it online.

Kim almost crashes her car into an oil drill earlier and its very tense. At the very end she crashes in a jump scare, is pretty bloody and looks like at least a broken arm.

Because he is, and we are, on Sup Forums

>bretty isn't showing Saul

FUCK, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT E3 IN THE YEAR 2017?

Because I don't have money right now so I don't want to be financially expected to provide for a potential mate.

Yes, I am indeed very much hyped for this episode of AMC™'s excellent, award winning drama series Better Call Saul™!

Thank you for the reminder that tonight, at 10:00pm Eastern / 9:00pm Central time that Better Call Saul™, AMC's critically acclaimed drama is indeed airing! Can't wait to tune in and watch it!

>Sup Forums
>in a relationship
Pick one.

The show is so damn good, but so damn slow.

Being slow is nothing to complain about when the show is this good, but the problem is 10 45 minute episodes isn't enough. It feels like nothing, especially when the pacing is moving like a snail.

They need to move to 1:30 per episode, 10 episode seasons. Why cant they? Vince loves showing grinding and showing nothing. Why not give us more?

TURN ON AMC ITS STARTING

Who's ready for nothing to happen?

This isn't r9k

>Not hyped for the Better Call Saul video game reveal with DLC Walter White

We're going past 10 episodes this season so you got your wish.

>Mike talks to Lydia about their business, isn't fully convinced and she reveals its her first time.
>Hector freaks out when Pool man chooses Gus, eats a shitload of his rigged pills.
>Despite this, Nacho goes home and tells his dad about Hector anyway, is kicked out. We don't know what happened to Hector.
>Kim almost crashes her car into an oil drill earlier and its very tense. At the very end she crashes in a jump scare, is pretty bloody and looks like at least a broken arm.

I need a link plz, BrettyGood is being a faggot and showing vidya bullshit.

>jimmy you retard, why would you buy the cookies that look obviously store ma--
>visiting sandpiper
oh doesn't matter then

fuckin slippin jimmy

I'm not because I'm not a redditor

I haven't seen much of this season. Who's Jimmy cucking?

Jimmy put Ricin on the cookies to steal the check