Is cultural appropriation acceptable in your country?

Is cultural appropriation acceptable in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's not a thing

Ever appropriated the culture of an Estonian just to laugh at him?

trick question, estonians have no culture

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

it's not even a concept people complain about or anything. but its cool because most of the girls with these kinds of hairstyles (or dreads) are dumb and think they're different.

Snap.

It's never talked about or really a thing

My country is where this stuff started. It's frowned upon but not taken very seriously, It is just kind of annoying I guess. Only SJWs make a big deal over ir

Never heard of this concept here as "cultural appropriation" is just what naturally happens when two cultures peacefully cohabit.
There's no cultural exchange here anyway

Where is the appropriation?

This word is just a nonsense invention. There isn't even a translation for this in German.

Yes, it's acceptable. Eskimos and Indians live in houses, drive cars (while between drunk driving charges), wear regular clothes, etc. The French all have productive jobs, speak English, vote in a westminster parliamentary system, etc.
So yes, cultural appropriation is alive and well in Canada.

Literally what?

>Be Murican
>Take interest in another person's culture
>Cultural appropriation
>Don't take interest in another person's culture
>Offended for not being inclusive

Dreadlocks, like that little cunt from Bumfuck MCs.

>f-f-f-f-f-f-freeeeeeestylaaaah
youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

>huur Europeons never wore braids
>what are vikings and Goths and Celts

Whites shouldn't behave like niggers, not because it's a wrong to the nigger, but because it's a disgrace to the White race.

>>what are vikings and Goths and Celts
proto-nigs

fuggg

would fuck this cunt

Bit strong mate.

It doesn't matter. Look at her lips. She wants it.

>wwwaaaah they're STEALING our hairstyles

I'll get yelled at but they won't do anything about it because I'm not famous. Also if it's food it's ok.

What do you appropriate?

I bought a poncho from a native at a local fair. I wore it a couple days later and got castigated by classmates. So clothing so far.

The pic in the OP is obviously unrelated, dumb monkey

Haha. I have a poncho. My dad bought it in Acapulco in the 70s and gave it to me recently. I might wear it next time I go out and see if anyone starts screaming at me.

real people don't give a fuck
I could imagine some overly political correct 20-something females lash out at someone dressing as a stone age bush nigger, but these are people you will want to avvoid anyway