Be american

>be american
>get confused by pumping your own gas
OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akLjzTisZoI
theprovince.com/business/by-the-numbers-the-ban-on-self-serve-gas-in-richmond-and-coquitlam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We exclusively pump our own gas except..maybe in New Jersey? But I think they got rid of that.

>I REFUSE to pump my own gas

fuck yanks can be the worst sometimes

what kind of faggy entitled attitude is this

oregon recently allowed self serve in certain counties and people are genuinely angry about it

youtube.com/watch?v=akLjzTisZoI

Wait what? Where even is this? I have never in my life seen a gas station that wasn't self-service

Seriously? Well honestly who gives a fuck about Oregon? It's just extra communist California.

>Be Oregonian
FTFY
48 states pump their own gas. Not our fault these idiots think having to get out of your car is the end of the world.

Who's the other one, Jersey?

I pump my own gas. It's fucking weird to go to oregon and legally not be allowed to pump my own gas.

Yeah

Fucking hell I thought they finally got rid of that shit. Fuck Jersey, it literally can't help being the absolute shittiest place on earth.

I have been to all of the contiguous 48 states, most several times, and New Jersey is a clear winner for worst state and people in America.

Agreed. With the possible exception of California.

>have other people perform menial task for you
>never learn to do it yourself

it is the west coast senpai, theyre not particularly good at picking up useful skills

god help them when they need to air up their tires

We used to have Bangladeshis do it for us but a moral panic about dirty forengners terking ur jerbs a decade ago made the government ban foreign wokers from becoming pump attendants. The result is petrol stations having no attendants at all and you have to pump petrol yourself.

At least CA has some substance to it. I may hate every bit of that substance but it's there. NJ is just shit, the worst parts are hell on earth and the best parts are just a shitty, overpriced, suburb for New York's spillover. Throw in the bad attitudes, muh heritage Italianos, disgusting accent, and the obnoxious sense of undeserved confidence, and you have the asshole of America.

You present a good argument. I must concede that despite my intense hated of California and everything they stand for that New Jersey is objectively shittier.

today I learned something new. I never knew people pumped gas for you

How many times are going to repost this crap?

Also,
theprovince.com/business/by-the-numbers-the-ban-on-self-serve-gas-in-richmond-and-coquitlam

Some pumps here all full service, they are optional and cost a bit more per litre

Not OP but what does that link prove?

Agreed, only in Mexico