Trump said some shit about a muslim veteran

trump said some shit about a muslim veteran.
this is what i read everywhere, but i cannot find what he actually said.

any user here who could link what trump said?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/30/medal-honor-recipient-dakota-meyer-blasts-democrats-dnc-heckling-vets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He said "We need to stop immigration from Germanistan, too many terrorists there. SAD!"
In his tweet

He didn't say anything. The muslim spoke at the DNC and trashed trump. Trump responded on twitter and everyone went crazy

Here's the interaction that got everyone riled up.

"STEPHANOPOULOS:

I don't know if you saw this speech, but there was a man named Khizr Khan speaking at the Democratic Convention last night. His son, Captain Humayun Khan, was killed serving in Iraq. And he had some very tough questions for you. He said you wouldn't have even let his son in America.

TRUMP:

He doesn't know. He doesn't know that. I saw him. He was, you know, very emotional and probably looked like a nice guy to me. His wife, if you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me. But plenty of people have written that. She was extremely quiet. And it looked like she had nothing to say. A lot of people have said that. And personally, I watched him. I wish him the best of luck."

They all edited out his compliments of Khan then jumped on his comment about the wife as racist when it was just a briliant troll comment.

this is bullshit, right?
this cannot be the reason why all those cucks freak out.....

That's where it started, they inferred racism based on what everyone knows about Islam and apparently everyone is supposed to be offended by that.

This basically

>Khizr Kahn: "My son made the ultimate sacrifice for our country and he was Muslim, Mr. Trump has no right to make disparaging comments about muslim peoples."

>Trump: "These people have no right to talk about me because IVE made sacrifices for this country. Also I don't know why Khizr Kahn's wife wasn't speaking (probably because she is a muslim)."

Why Trump just said he didn't see it is beyond me.

Shit ment to say "Why trump DIDN'T just say he didn't see it.."

>(probably because she is a muslim)

Trump never said this. your racist brain added this in.

>His wife, if you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say.

Explain what he possibly could have meant.

>Proving your own racism.

This never even occurred to me to think that's what he meant.

Is he saying that Islam is a death cult that promotes the enslavement of women?

That her husband was abusive. duh.

>any user here who could link what trump said?

Trump said he had made sacrifices and also implied that Khan was just reading off of a script written by Hillary.

Then the MSM and the cuckservatives jumped on the train that Trump literally said "fuck you!" and pissed on his sons grave or something. They are REALLY trying to force this controversy

You underestimate the power of stupidity

Literally the only other thing he said was that he had sacrificed for this country to rebut Khan's claims that he's never sacrificed anything.

Hillary only wrote a check for the husband, the wife didn't get a payout.

Trump ought to have pointed out it was Hillary R. Clinton-D New York who as Senator voted to authorize the war which placed their son in harms way where he was killed by other moslems.

This would have shut their lying mouths but good.

Probably that the convention organizers didn't want her to say anything.

You don't actually think the whole speech and reaction to it wasn't massively choreographed beforehand, do you?

>Dems boo Medal of Honor recipient
>Muslim cries about his son who volunteered saying that he sacrificed his son
>Suddenly Democrats care about veterans
>Holds up pocket Constitution
>Suddenly Democrats care about the Constitution

WTF I love Islamic terroism now

He was just asking a question.

>childhood friend is a permanently disabled iraq war veteran
>him and his wife now supporting hillary over this retarded fiasco

Yet Trump said nothing wrong, and the media has completely distorted things. As usual.

Can we ban the media? Left wingers love to ban things, this would be a bipartisan idea.

Tell them about how the DNC booed a medal of honor recipient

insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/30/medal-honor-recipient-dakota-meyer-blasts-democrats-dnc-heckling-vets