Is this truly the worst board on Sup Forums? I've learned nothing here

Is this truly the worst board on Sup Forums? I've learned nothing here.

I've at least learned to avoid Canadians.

What are
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>/soc/
>Sup Forums

At least people discuss the topics those boards were designed for on there.

this board is for international discussions, and here you are discussing with a german, a spaniard, and a goblin

>I've learned nothing here
Do you never leave the generals then?
This board is incredibly knowledgeable about international relations, despite all of the memes.

You've clearly never been to Sup Forums

They don't really discuss anything there, but at least the threads are somewhat on-topic.
Sup Forums is half /r9k/ and half general hell, and any on-topic thread rapidly sinks to the last page and bottom of the catalog. With each passing year it only gets worse.

>The language learning thread dies in an average of 20 posts now

Where did it all go wrong

Dude half the threads here are people whining about being virgins or posting some crappy one-liner meme.

i learn about cocks

the language learning thread was never gonna make it, it's just babel
you can't efficiently learn more than one language at once, for which you'd want a dedicated thread, so that leaves discussion about general strategies and maybe a motivational post or two
that's just very uninteresting

>Sup Forums
>Lerneng
Look at this guy

I thought this board was about international culture but instead it feels like /r9k/ or Sup Forums.

Given it's nothing but circlejerk generals and an unholy combination of Sup Forums and Sup Forums-tier shitposting, we're definitely one of the worst

I get the Sup Forums bogeyman thing but Sup Forums is objectively nowhere near as bad as Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Here's what actually happens in general threads regardless of language
>REEEEEEEEE FUCK IMMIGRATION/REFUGEES
>FUCK MINORITIES
>FUCK JEWS
>LOOK AT WHAT THIS POLITICAN IS DOING
>LOOK AT MY GIRL [MALE] FEET
>TFWNGF
>I LOVE WAIFU
>LOOK AT WHAT I'M EATING
>FUCK OFF FOREIGNER SCUM
>BLOG ABOUT MY GF NOBODY CARES ABOUT

>but Sup Forums is objectively nowhere near as bad as Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums.
You're objectively wrong

It could, and should, be the best board on Sup Forums.

Instead, it's generals, and the same shit every day.

>tfw nothing from that list actually happens in your general
Feels good man

I miss old /esp/, it used to be about really sophisticated autism and was nothing like your list.

Remove all /r9k/ posters and board quality will increase 5000% instantaneously. inb4 assrattled robot throws a tantrum

And who started all of that?

Fucking normie get out

You just haven't been paying attention sweety

Sup Forums was better before bitter whiny robots infested it. It should've stayed deleted. No one wants to see the same shitposts about how you're complete fuck-up for the umpteenth time. Sup Forums is autists who know how to have fun and have accepted their lot in life not for robots.

Mods for letting this garbage happen in the first place

I learned that wherever you're from one suffers

You are one evil normie. That is all.

Tell me where you live so I can bully you and bang your mom while you cry in your room.

I've learned that there are tigers in Russia. I didn't know that before browding this board.

I browsed Sup Forums for like 3 months before I got really fed up with it. The level of autism is just...

Sup Forums at least has mods and occasionally discusses video games instead of derailing every thread by spamming Sup Forums shit

What's the most wholesome board on Sup Forums? It's not /out/ or Sup Forums for sure.

>implying they're really from that country and their not chaning their country status on their computer

suuuure.

Sup Forums is the worst non-containment board

worst containment board is a mix of a bunch of boards

The worst board has always been Sup Forums, ever since it was made in 2005.

Sup Forums is horrible. Bunch of high school kids posting cringy memes.

>go to Sup Forums catalog
>see threads that should be here

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the most reddit boards since they bring in most of the traffic for the site. so they're the worst

not the worst at all

but it's becoming increasingly shit. forget the generals, a lot of the threads are just bad. shitposting is fun when done right but it's just pleb tier threads like 80% of the time now

Yes

To learn you need to have perception. Are you disabled by chance? Like blind, ADHS, Autism?

>I've learned nothing on here
>he actually comes to Sup Forums to learn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA