Tfw no qt yandere mummy gf

>tfw no qt yandere mummy gf

she has a nice body and cute feet too

>tfw a jealous ancient mummy suddenly shows up and kills your gf

imagine if you got to lick that musty mummy cunny

Eh, that might be a little more dry than my tongue would like.

But fuck me if I wouldn't still let her ride my face until she quivers in orgasm.

how would that taste or smell?

You're out on a swim with your gf when this qt 5000 year old mummy slaps her on the ass. What do?

like sand

unironically speaking

Wait a fucking minute... how did they make plastic tubing back in the egyptian days?

That scene takes place in modern times.

way to spoil the whole fuckin movie asshole

Yeah, revealing that was a dick move. Sorry.

slap the mummy on the ass

If she was properly mummified, she'd taste mostly like salt.

It's rough, coarse, and gets everywhere

>swn turn you into a mummy
>ywn rule egypt as a undead monster together with her as your queen

jdimsa

damn, Tom Cruise looks like that!

>the sand is essentially her vaginal fluids
>gets everywhere
That's actually kinda hot.

Good move user.

Mmh, mummy's ass

Why are her fingers blue, was she giving Doctor Manhattan a hanjdob or something?

>Rewatching the movie again
>Get to the part where they show off the monster remains in Jekyll's lab
>Realize the giant tank in the background is actually holding the preserved remains of a giant squid
BACK THE FUCK UP. Is the movie trying to say that Captain Nemo exists in the same universe? I don't remember ever seeing any classic monster movies with a giant squid in it. I thought Nemo was Disney property too,

GIV MUMMY GF

It's to mark your dick as hers when she gives you a handjob.

Nemo was in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (WB iirc), also featuring Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

Is it fappable?

>I thought Nemo was Disney
Nu-Sup Forums

WHY *clap* IS *clap* SHE *clap* NOT *clap* BLACK

They wanted to make her attractive

Take her with me back home and get turned into a god and rule the world with her as my immortal queen.

They wanted to use a Middle Eastern actress

>egyptian
>black

How can mortal women even compete?

Whats the deal with the TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES

They are pumping supercooled mercury, which apparently stops evil, into her body to freeze her so they can dissect her.

They're injecting her with mercury
Mercury is monster kryptonite

They just can't.

At all.

Seriously though, was Ahmunet a virgin? She didn't seem to know how to have sex at all. Or sex was really violent 5000 years ago.

>BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

such is life

>That scene at the end where she licks Cruse on the cheek and her tongue is like 5 inches long

Damn, that hime-cut

Tricky question.

She was a princess and never got married.
But she did seem to have a lover, the guy she intended to stab in her flashbacks.

I honestly thought that was just some random slave or servant she picked, kind of like she randomly picked Cruse.

In the end she was really trying to hook tom cruz up with immortality and powers. The shit dident even take over cruz's mind hes just fighting not being evil about it.

I would of stayed with the mummy for sure she had passion and real just wanted to share her power with some one she loved

I thought that at first too, but when she explained what he had been for she seemed fond of him.

giv mum.... wait a minute

hey, thats my line!!~

>>Rewatching the movie again
This is how I know this is just shitposting.

immortal girls are truly the best girls, and if they have the ability to make you immortal they are absolute true top teir infinite waifu and should be loved by you for eternity.
this is also why shinobu is best girl

>Or sex was really violent 5000 years ago.
wtf i want to time travel now

I have the money, I enjoy the movie, and there's literally nothing else to do in my city other then shopping for miles around.

Fuck, she's sexy.
Any Rule 34?

I do the same m8 and I live in a major city

its just a cool night cap to watch a movie if your not a poor faggot

>that scene where she has undead servants hold him down while she straddles him and basically gropes him

God I want to see her get spitroasted so bad.

>Straddles him
>Starts inspecting his face
>Starts inspecting his teeth
>Reminds him he needs to floss better
Okay this film lost all credibility there.

its a shame the movie wasn't sillier, I thought the campiest parts like the scene in the women's bathroom or the part where Hyde is unleashed, were when the film was the most enjoyable.

she has some of the sexiest body language in that scene and her straddle is like pushing her puss right down on toms dick.

>trying to get into the kinotorium as a single
you anons must be very brave or very stupid. you're pretty much asking to be thrown into the popcorn mines

bags of sand

Goddammit, user...

That thought really fucking turns me on.

It's okay, I've constructed a life-sized mannequin resembling my waifu that I bring into the theaters with me. If they question why she's acting so dead, I tell them she just drank too much at the pre-show.

Who said i was single
I seen it with my gf and then with my brother

Not to mention that she was still half-mummified at that point.

That shit was kinky as hell.

>grabs him from behind
>presses her bandage wrapped chest into his back
>gropes his groin
>reminds him he needs to have sex more
okay, who was the wise guy that wrote this

cont. they dont need falcons in Baltimore they are too busy with niggers that it supercedes kinoposting traditions

>Whole movie is kinky
>No rule34 of qt mummy

ok, but how do you get it past the penis inspection

>Who said i was single

Nemo's public domain

The movie came out like a week ago in most places. Give it time.

>tfw still no decent WW movie r34
>tfw no mummy r34
content creators used to be faster

how did he not have a huge hard on for that scene? or did he?

>Jenny shows up
>Nick yells for her to run for her life
>Ahmanet detects romantic rivalry and immediately goes in for the kill
>keeps wanting Jenny dead throughout the rest of the movie

You had to love some parts of it, though.

so commission some

uhmmmmmm, why isn't the mummy black?

this is problematic.

Yeah but why include Nemo? He's not a monster by any means, and he wasn't in any of the classic monster movies.
It's just really out of place.
Fuck if I was in his place I'd have a hard time not thinking about her straddling me and rubbing her vagina all over my dick.

>that sternocleidomastoid
ohhhhhhhhhh bb yessssssssssssss

I want to lick her body!

Tom Cruise is secretly a homosexual.

You can't watch "Interview With the Vampire" and not see that Tom is more attracted to Brad Pitt than he's been with any female co-star.

This. I thought somebody would've made something after the trailer was released.

She's literally an African woman.

love that movie

>he didn't see the deleted scene where loli Kirsten has sex with him when he's asleep

thought it was an ok movie

it was pretty disappointing imo, Cruise had literally 0 chemistry with the girl and the tone jerked awkwardly from serious to goofy

I wonder what her farts smell like.

So, is this movie a sequel to the 1999 Mummy movie, or is it a wholly unrelated movie with the same title?

unrelated reboot. minor easter egg reference to book of the dead. start of a future failed attempt at starting a universal monsters cinematic universe.

It was disappointing he did not stay with the love hungry cute mummy and treated her like shit when all she ever did was like him

wholly unrelated with the same title, though at one point you see the golden book from the 1999 movie sitting in an archive

they're probably still gonna go forward with the whole dark universe thing, but hopefully this will lead to a change of direction like WB did with wonder woman.