USA reaches Martian levels of coldness

mtv.fi/uutiset/ulkomaat/artikkeli/ennatyspakkasia-seuraa-usa-ssa-vielakin-hyytava-syklonipommi-kylmempaa-kuin-marsissa/6717970

There was first snow in Florida since the 80s.
It is very cold now.

First the Georgians had declared state of emergency and now also states of Florida and Carolina are doing the same.

There is warming up houses set up for Florida people who cant get another shelter.

12 people have currently died to freezing in USA.
By the end of the week USA will feel the effect of so called zyklon-bomb and there will be as cold as in Mars.

>12 dead burgers

God's punishment to Americans

>mad about jerusalem
how's it feel?

How bout that global warming

>global warming is chinese fabrication

Frozen burgers are never as good

How does it feel that your """""Empire""""" is declining.

Don't forget the Yellowstone which may erupt any time. Your country is literally a ticking time bomb

I'm probably going to move to Israel in the next decade anyway

>he thinks he's going to be safe in Israel
The Saudi-Iran war will put all of Middle East into war

>he thinks he's going to be safe in the UAE
want to put aside our differences and ride it out together when it does come, middle east user?

Not saying UAE would be safe but definitely everying will one day go to shit in the Middle East. Honestly I'm not sure what will I ever do when the time comes.

nice

>Weather and climate are synonyms

Im in Pensacola right now, its fucking cold. I cant wait for all this cold shit to pass. Its supposed to get down to 10F tonight. (About -20 in Celsius)

They say this is the coldest winter since 1976-77.

>tfw in the north it literally has not gone above freezing once in the last 2 weeks and it's just business as usual here, colder than normal but nothing we can't deal with
>Florida sees a speck of snow and they declare a state of emergency and rush to set up aid programs

I mean I get it but it's still weird to imagine for me

B O M B O G E N E S I S

warmer winters every year here
fuck you

Some states are just straight up unprepared for even an inch of snow and a little cold. I'm in New England and it's mostly business as usual. I'm gonna make a snow for tomorrow since they called off work.

>There was first snow in Florida since the 80s.
lol it snowed here like 2 years ago

>says Inflation: the Cunt

>snow in florida
boomer snowbirds btfo

>it will be colder tomorrow in mississippi than in colorado

*snow fort

any ideas on how build it? I'm thinking of making a brick-shaped mold to speed the process up.

This. Chicago has had single digit temps all week but we know how to deal. People in the sun belt are pussies desu.

People just aren't acclimate or prepared for it.

I really hate this "Muh you don't know what cold is" from norfags.

Yellowstone is an event that happens on geological timescales. Being 'due' for an eruption means it could happen anywhere from 100 to 100000 years in the future, and we'll know several decades in advance before it does (in fact, we may have centuries to prepare depending on which geologic model is correct).

>Europe
>comfy as fuck climate, literally never cold or hot
>no poisonous plants
>no venomous bugs or snakes
>no dangerous mammals
>few niggers
and STILL the EU has a GDP per capita $20k less than the US.

fucking hysterical

>getting your news from mtv finland
it's midnight and nearly 60 degrees faranheit in florida

Yellowstone has been active for like 100 million years.

It snowed in Florida last year.

>"climate change is not rea-" Said the amerimutt seconds before he froze to death

you've had more than that die in one month to rapefugees

Why arabs hate americans so much?

florida here, it's pretty cold this week