Can we all agree that this poster needs to be permabanned?

Can we all agree that this poster needs to be permabanned?

Why?

He’s a funny little fellow. Some user kept following and shitting on him yesterday, ended up with the namefag getting btfod in that caviar thread.

His post are pol tier and very toxic.
He was pretty mean to me

Well considering I've been on like 6 different IPs in the last few days you aren't likely to accomplish much.
Apparently he's angry I can afford to travel I suppose.

Sorry m8, nothing personal I just really don't like Islam.

no fuck off

I fucking hate this country I look outside by girlfriends window at her house and I see this is the fruits of capitalism

desu no one does

sorry uae friend we don't all bulli

You guys need to be more picky on the visa you give to amerisharts.

Right? I figured he knew already.

I saw a bunch of you post since yesterday and let me tell you in all honestly that you're a disgusting human being.

He's a raging stormnigger that's derailed multiple threads in the last 12 hours alone.

Aren't we all my friend, aren't we all? Inshallah.

Libertarian who isn't a fan of open borders actually, but think whatever you like.

it’s fine, he can banter all he wants, if he starts shit with anyone irl he’s almost guaranteed to get his eyes pepper sprayed and his skull bashed in. i’m sure he understands this and behaves well enough outside of four chins

You should try and convince him to go to Chechnya and hit on women.

That's likely to get me killed, but not Chechens.

You should try and convince him to go to Chechnya and hit on men.

corrected

>post on this board for years and years and years
>no one gets upset
>go on vacation and put a namefag on because asked to by Russians and suddenly a bunch of butthurt redditors that have been here for six months are asking for people to be permabanned for saying words like nigger and kike while not realizing they're on a board that used to b& israeli flags on sight just because they were Jews.
Like pottery

if you're going to namefag it up then get a trip

I genuinely wonder how many Amerimutts pictures were made from some of your posts.

Nah fuck it. I'm back in the states in six days and give less than zero fucks if anyone wants to pretend to be me the literal 22 hours a day I'm not here. Cause, you know, I'm on vacation and have better shit to do. Once I'm back I'll be the same American user I've been for years that somehow never made the reddit invasion mad enough to make a thread about me.

I would rip of both of your hands right now and cut them into 12 pieces

That's fine because I'd happily shoot you for attempting to do so. We're even.

>That's fine because I'd happily shoot you for attempting to do so. We're even.