Liberals are scum

Liberals are scum

1, that's total bullshit, I don't believe this chick for a second

...and there they'll stay

The less clothes around the breasts the better for muh dik. Doing me a favor 2bh

Fuck off to Sup Forums, cuck

Former liberal here
It really does make me sick
I can't believe i voted the monkey king in 08 and 12

>n-now girls will like Science instead of Barbies and Ponies!

lol

why does nasa sell tank tops wtf

But those look like they're for girls already.

This.

Also NASA is a shell of its former self. It's 100% diversified (and they also have done anything worthwhile in years... hmm)

lmao i love when the left eats themselves alive

literally nothing wrong with what she did
marketing NASA shirts exclusively to boys is not ok

What the fuck I hate Liberalism now

Maybe the nazis from based Sup Forums were right all along

>(and they also have done anything worthwhile in years... hmm)
What the fuhhh bro they haven't even found aliens?????

Those shirts are cheesy no matter who wears them tbqh. Usually it's the 'i fucking luv science' crowd anyway.

suddenly i love the op

This, just because your shit thread was shit there, doesn't mean your shit is any better here.

N-nani

1 thread out of 150 thread where at least 49 others are off-topic as well
This is the state of the liberal mind from Sup Forums that pretends to have Sup Forumss best interest

Wish Rightys started eating too
But they're too cucked by their party to allow dissent amongst each other so

>thot @nottodaynosir
>Tyrone
When will the states be erased?

It's just fishing for praise on Twitter. No different to fishing for (You)s on here.

best timeline

at least hillary won, right?

but black people think that smashing store windows and making more work for minimum wage workers to clean up is ok

>Oh shit some lazy ass just put some clothes on a random hook, better put it back before Mr. Shekelberg scolds me
LMAO these people are as bad as the others virtue signaling about carbon footprints
>Did I just recycle my water bottles today instead of tossing them out like a drumpfy? Yes. Yes I did

Hillary wins = Saudi and Israel wins

So yeah in the long run she won after all

>why aren't these nasa shirts selling but all the Kardashian shirts are?

this woman is an actual harvard phd

WTF I hate liberals now. I am officially a #polmissile

Just goes to show what an immense sham your "political system" is.

What the fuck is with retards and their sudden interest in space?
Are they already bored of niggers so they're hoping to discover an alien race with even BIGGER cocks?

>thinking american "ivy league" has any credibility or status left whatsoever

the only thing more autistic than her thinking this is some kind of elite activism is you thinking this is a problem and notable somehow

girls can do le anything !!!

Barbie and ponies are kickass don't be hating

>NASA sells tank tops
shit man, learn something new every day

look at me how self-aware and ironic i am lol

And you're still bumping a thread you don't like, so I don't know what to tell you.

lmfao this is you you capeshit fucking retard faggots

Pathetic.

>NASA
>doing anything worthwhile since the 80s
Fitting for women anyway

American culture was a mistake

>Girls shouldn't be princess that is WROOOOONG
>Dresses her up like one

unironically why do niggers have to make everything about themselves

FEMALES ARE STRONG AS HELL YALL LMAO

>Ivanka Trump is a jew
>Trump gives troops and funding to Israel
>Shaking hands with Netenyahoo

The ultimate cucking was that the kikes still control Trump

>Katie Twinde retweeted

sorry *basketball americans

Women do it a ton more. The reason blacks do it so much is because their culture has degraded to the point where they always feel like they're victims of something.

fix'd

Holy shit, you americans are all fucking nuts

kikes control everything you stupid goy, get with the program

Is retail slave labour that no white people lower themselves to? What the actual fuck does this have to do with anything?

this bitch must die

I'm not op. I just like trolling reddit liberal newfags

That is bullshit, and you know it.

Half the threads here if they go off-topic, are due to Sup Forumstards forgetting what board they are on, or worse off, they don't care.

>heyyyyyy, were all Sup Forums

When I come from my home-board (/k/), I don't spew comments as if I'm on /k/, or that my /k/ beliefs have any real context on Sup Forums.

That is the shit Sup Forums doesn't get, they see Sup Forums as part of every board.

It's because most blacks act like the women that raised them. Women always try to make everything about them, so black men and women do the same.

Liberals really are absolutely retarded now. I'm no longer a conservative since theyve become pretty stupid, but liberals now days are on a whole other level. It blows my mind how people still believe the media and democrat lies and think whining about islamophobia and racism on twitter is going to stop terrorists from blowing us up. And most people cant even talk about it here. Someone will just say "lol ur triggered back to pol alt righter" even though i dont even like trump and pol is retarded

>Doesn't know the difference between cultural emulation and appropriation
Top jej

Because everything is political when youre extreme

>Implying a couple tweets represent a whole society.

>Because everything is political when youre watching material funded with millions of dollars to passively control the masses.

Imagine getting emotionally invested over what toys corporations are selling to children.

>millions
>passively

Wonder Woman was revolutionary. In the 1930s.

What is jej?

>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

I want one of those Nasa tanks

It's like you all live in a zany fucking sitcom all day everyday and have to zing one liners like its the end of the world. At least that's how it seems from the outside.

The Mars rovers were launched in the 2000s.

Like a faff and a laff

Why are liberals so pathetic?

>When I come from my home-board (/k/)

lmao look at this lying shill. you are a reddit faggot and it's obvious because you cannot stand dissent

They're currently the world's biggest losers.

of course they put wonder woman in the boys section, she;s an action figure not a barbie doll that you play dress up with

Nah americans are batshit

t. american who has actually lived in a civilized country

Wow, you caught me user.

Honestly, these days on Sup Forums, it is either reddit this, or jews that.

That is the extent of imagination for quite a few on both Sup Forums and /k/. The source? The answer truly escapes me.

What television or film is this from?

If you are really from /k/ go back. Sup Forums has always had political threads because guess what reddit faggot? There is a lot of politics on tv shows and movies moron

what the fuck is wrong with these people

well we also cut its budget to nothing

Girls clothes usually out number the boys selection by 70% and that's because little girls like pretty dresses and the mothers like putting them in them

t.Ex clothes store drone

WHY OH WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SPAM YOUR POL BULLSHIT ON A TV BOARD YOU MOUTH BREATHING NIGGER SAGE AND REPORTED MOTHERFUCKER

Yeah, man! I miss the good old days when Obama was sticking it to the Jews!....

excuse me? we have a new friend

>mfw US is just an enclave of israel at this point

Because black culture is almost entirely built on being oppressed. Most peoples around the world have been enslaved or conquered at one point or another but they didn't build an identity around it because it's shameful and embarrassing.

Is she /our girl/?

So I guess they're not aware that the princess stuff sells because a lot of girls like that stuff? Also, I don't think a little girl liking Disney princesses is going to somehow prevent her from becoming an astronaut later in life. None of this shit makes any logical sense when you think about it.

Same with women's.
I hate going clothes shopping because the men's section is a little corner in the back whereas there's an entire floor dedicated to female fashion.

fucking manlets

Have your little circle-jerk, doesn't make Sup Forums emigrating, and shitting up other boards to ironically make their political points, any better.

Go back to whatever board you browse. They've always been welcome on Sup Forums unlike you Sup Forums and Sup Forums scum

It's the equivalent to sticking your fingers in your ears and going "LA! LA! LA! I'M NOT LISTENING! EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT IF WE JUST LOVE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER!".
The level of delusion from the left has me a little embarrassed to call myself a liberal myself. But fuck, it's not like the right is any better either. If anything, if they had the edge they'd be doing the same dumb shit as the left these days.