"Just go to the gym br- oh."

"Just go to the gym br- oh."

>5'10''

i stopped going to the gym once i started at university

my uni gives me so much work its insane
i have about 80 hours of work a week (though i usually only do like 60 of those hours)

you don't have time for gym but you have time to shitpost on Sup Forums at 00:52 AM

im on holiday you silly sausage

>have free time
>don't go to gym
???

How do I start going to a gym alone without being ashamed of showing how pathetically weak and out of shape I am in public?

i go to the gym during the holidays usually
but during termtime i struggle nowadays

you daft goose

if you are pathetically weak and out of shape, surely you should be happy that only strangers who you dont know are at the gym? nobody knows who you are, there are no "witnesses" so to speak, so you should have no fear of going out there and trying your very best

By realizing there are lots of your kind at the gym, especially normie gyms

he already has muscles in the first pic, second is just after cutting

More like before and after trenbolone

just go and do your thing, you might think they are staring, but in truth no one cares

>How do I start going to a gym alone without being ashamed of showing how pathetically weak and out of shape I am in public?
At least that is expected if you are a scrawny little nerd with a weak looking body.
Feels bad being over 6ft tall, have naturally wide shoulders etc. so that I look like someone untrained but of normal strength and build while in reality even girls who lift weights could outlift me easily.

This is me as well. I'm 6'1 or something but slim. I wear a nice thick jacket whenever I go out to hide my spaghetti arms.

>Feels bad being over 6ft tall, have naturally wide shoulders
>oh buhh buhhhhhhhhhh I have wide shoulders I'm shit uugghhggh hhuuuuuggh

That's not possible. Even record holding in powerlifting girls are barely stronger than a man who trains for a few years.

Ok then. Explain to me why I'm not able to do at least 1 pull-up, while even girls can do that?

i can tell going regularly at the gym that whenever i see any one with a shit body, i don't react at all, i don't stare because i don't care. to think anything about that kind of person would be ''guy is gonna be healthy and swole, wishing him to do his best''.
absolutely no one except the biggest impossible piece of shit would stare at you and judge you for wanting to change your body and have the strength to move your ass from your chair.
just fucking go to the gym, get some nice music, work hard, eat healthy and don't forget to drink a lot.

naturally quite muscley

dunno how lads must be my Turkish genes, then again I do pullups and pushups and shit like that for fun when I'm bored which is often

the gf asks me how I'm so strong

Because you didn't train for it? The vast majority of women probably cant do a pullup anyway.

What did you mean by this? That he didn't go to the gym to look like that? Of course he dedicated himself to exercising and dieting you retard. You'll always be a pathetic fat piece of shit because you too fucking lazy, you'll always be shitposting the same threads you disgusting fat NEET

Fuck you evil normie he just has good genetics and got lucky

start at home for a few months, then move to the big boy gym

>my uni gives me so much work its insane
I never understood how American students can both study AND have a job, especially med students and the likes.

we don't sleep

i'm not actually joking

Just go? No one will say shit, use it as motivation looking at people who look better that you. There's an 18 y/o at my gym with 545lb deadlift and it makes me feel guilty for not being strong.

Getting fit wont help you from getting bullied by Jamaicans.

A true mindset of a well trained body would think positive of your determination, not laugh at you in secret (only steroid fanatics with no real purpose of training in the first place, other than becoming 'huge', will probably mock you for bettering yourself).

Steroidusers don't even do that either, Wtf?