Kill yourself

>implying implications about the age of baneposters

SHIT ON THE FLOOR TONIGHT

I also want to be in the screencap!

>tfw left for a month and slowly came back

i dont know why i did it

LETS GET SCHWIFTY

lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hey, look Ma. I combined two extremely unfunny memes to create pure cancer!

Mostly since going to college four years ago, I guess that's when I started feeling crappier about life. I know this happens for a lot of people, but I feel like even when life doesn't seem that bad to me I can't get legitimately excited. Like I always feel like I have to fake enthusiasm to an extent to match everyone else's - whether I'm feeling down or not. I almost feel self conscious when I show enthusiasm, because I'm trying to make it sound sincere. And I hate that. When I'm with friends I am often the funny and weird one, but on and off I get self conscious about my role in my friend groups. Maybe I've just become an insecure pessimist, and I've always got my insecurities in the back of my mind while also anticipating the worst. Can anyone relate to any of this?

This is why I come to Sup Forums

>Mom walks in

What happens next, Sup Forums?

>but I feel like even when life doesn't seem that bad to me I can't get legitimately excited.

Yup. Drugs help. Tolerance will get you though.

>pickle rickers

lol'd

I first went to uni 7 years ago and I know exactly what you mean, big guy. It hit me like a brick wall.

It doesn't seem to get better with age either

>this will do and I know it

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE, YEAH!

why are pickle rick threads so much superior to R&M b8 threads?

because a galaxy far far away is actually hell

What did he mean by this?

Bumping to piss Sup Forums off