I'm 15 minutes into this bullshit, they just closed the windows, what am I in for? Will I like it?

I'm 15 minutes into this bullshit, they just closed the windows, what am I in for? Will I like it?

It's kino for a B-movie. Barry was right the whole time.

Did the main dude remove his tracker but pretend he didn't? Is that going to be the twist?

Jesus Christ, Dr Cox's fake teeth are a sight to behold.

>tfw the female way to shoot a gun is to shoot at someone and then immediately throw the gun on the floor

Yeah

I had know idea the bad guy from Ghost was still around and a decent actor. The movie itself was pretty meh, but between him and Dr. Cox chewing the scenery it actually gets a couple extra points. 7/10.

>battle royale rip off parodying "office culture" by some Hollywood cretin who never worked in an office beyond making copies

You're in for shit.

Oh fuck me, this is the most retarded ending. And the worst thing is that it's been used in more than one movie of this type already. Circle I think has the exact same shit. One of the Cube movies too IIRC, doesn't the prequel or whichever end with the retard going into the next cube for the sequel or something. And I'm pretty sure there's more.

yeah the ending is garbage.

the best scene in this whole movie is when couple guys start collecting knives and sharp things from the kitchen and others guys are like woah what are you doing. It was very well directed and i liked the movie just for that scene alone.

Extremely bad movie. The saving grace for me was
1. Adria Arjona. What a babe. I had spotted her on True Detective. Hope she gets bigger roles
2. That super weird weed guy. I've never seen that big discrepancy of head-body

>That super weird weed guy.
The gay dude from Gilmore Girls?

No, this guy. One strange motherfucker

Do not watch this shitty trash.

someone recommend me a movie like this. Even the b-movie tier ones are /comfy/. Things like Cube, Das Experiment, The Exam, Circle, bretty sure I've seen them all.

Devil

Isn't that the Reaver guy with the cornfed accent in GotG 1?

Cabin in the Woods
Not horrible for Cuck Whedon

>get a new job
>nice pay, decent benefits
>"by the way we're going to implant a tracking device at the base of your skull. That cool?"

The whole office was too fucking stupid to live.

But that *is* the gay dude from GG.

There's that one with Melissa Joan Hart, and that one with Sasha Grey, and Thirteen with Statham and whoever.

Also there's like 20 movies with stupid cell phone games where they get instructions to kill people and shit, but I forgot every single one of them because they're all terrible.

you guys are plebs.

Shut up you dumb frogposter

thanks user, you're the real mvp

Also there's Fermat's Room, it's meh.

also watching this, i fell asleep like 20 mins in last time but ill continue it tonight.

im wondering what the tweest is! is it an inside job? aliens? black people?! cant wait!

movie was written by James Gunn and Michael Rooker's in it

Main good guy survives, everybody else dies, no plot twist, utter stupidity.
Just how does this shit gets funding? My 5yo niece could film something more compelling

Prove it.

that guy's family is the G in MGM

you wont regret watching it but you wont miss anything by not watching the movie.

Both of those movies are decent at worst. You literally asked for b-movies you fag.

the man from earth

there's a movie where like 12 people wake up each chained to a pole in a basement and one will be killed every hour until they find out why they're there, dont remember the name though

Death to Smoochy?

Operation Endgame

Waco: the rules of engagement

Are they fake? They're definitely weird, but I think that is mostly his smile. He's had that since early Scrubs.

lol

I liked the MC's plot armor
>Hey stop trying to take that explosive out of your head mister! We'll give you to the count of 10, ok?
>Hey don't hang up that sign calling for help! If you don't cut it out we'll explode your head. We mean it this time, for real!

Especially the first one. Why not make an example out of the guy? "He went for his bomb, so we fucking blew it up. OOPS. None of you try the same thing."

My gf liked it, but she has pleb tastes.

She asked me how I would decide who dies for the first few waves

I told her that the first to die would be all the non-whites

Shit man you fuckin RULE.
Haha fuck anyone not white am i right? haha
Dude like FUCK them haha niggers and spics haha

Nah

Watched it last night
It was a 4/10 at best

Mad nigger spotted

You know you have to be 18 to post here, correct?

I understand low budget... but what the fuck?

lol wow holy shit

it was pretty good actually, i dont understand what peoples problem is. the premise is simple and its well executed

riddle me this:

if the balls explode in the back of their heads, then how did he manage to salvage the explosive balls for the stupid end part. Thee stoners were literally digging around in a guys head wound for an explosive device that made the fucking head wound already.

tldr: bomb ball bearings already dun blown, how da fak did he have them at the end

review: hur dur violence is always the answer hur dur.

also i thought the main good guy was gonna survive with zero kills justifying his stance, but no they had to "force" him to kill the ceo. I thought british dude would kill ceo at last min then die of blood loss gifting good guy with zero kills making the game redundant and having an actual narrative arc

That group, the stoner and the giant harvesting the bombs, were found doing so in the lobby. That's where multiple people were simply shot in the head. So those two sat there and harvested the bombs from the people who never had it activated. They got about a dozen before Michael took them.

This movie is 1/10 fucking shit "hurhur z-movie kino" garbage. FUCK THIS 90 WASTE OF MY MEANINGLESS LIFE.
The main is a beta, freshman philosophy semen slurper who some-fucking-how, aka James Gunn is self-inserting HACK, survives despite being a dumbass so if you're into that aka a retard, this is the movie for you.

It's James Gunn brother, Sean Gunn

I like that Gunn hasn't abandoned his trashy roots, even after being turned into a Marvelpleb he still works on these kinds of movies.

the scooby doo script is great

Nine Dead, it's the Melissa Joan Hart one

Die and Vile are two I never see mentioned. Vile especially is a lot of fun to watch.

If you can deal with weebshit, X Game, Death Tube, and Death Tube 2 might have what you're looking for.