IT LOOKS LIKE SOME FAGGOTS ARE REPLYING TO SHILL BAIT AGAIN

IT LOOKS LIKE SOME FAGGOTS ARE REPLYING TO SHILL BAIT AGAIN.

STOP IT.

Sage if you must reply, although there is no legit reason to interact with bullshit shill threads that are sliding legit Sup Forums investigations and/or discussion.

Yes I know they bump their own shit. No that's not an excuse to help them get their reply count to 200.

DON'T LISTEN TO THE SHILL THAT SAYS POST GORE AND TRAP TO THEIR THREADS. HE'S BANKING THAT YOU WON'T SAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE A SHITHEAD NEWFAG AND HE'S PROBABLY RIGHT.

Bump

Bampu

Bumpo

Bumps

I noticed everyday has a different theme.
Today, it seems like the shilling is about global warming/climate change.

Yep. This stuff is on a calendar for sure. You can seev who plans this stuff if you search correct the record on linkedin

Citizens of Sup Forums
Educates yourselves
Fight the SHILL MENACE!

Pic related is the reason for all the shilling.

This thread will be buried as well. Read while you can.

Bumparino, bumparoo. Also, spotted the shill

>shill
I was bumping your thread but if you are going to be a dick.

Moar

Shilltonite

Saved and will spread

Thanks for bumping MY thread. Im op using diff ip to self bump.

Always remember!

Bump

Bump.

it's not shill bait

Sup Forums is full of people who are vile racists who hate blacks and mexicans and holocaust denying chauvinists

these same people are natural hillary supporters

Bumpen

Hey! We got one! HOW DO YOUR BOSSES LIKE HOW IVE GOTTEN ALMOST EVERYONE TO IGNORE YOUR SHITTY THREADS?

Oy vey!

re-read my post

it's sarcastic. Who the fuck would believe that people who frequent a place where the holocaust, vertical expulsion, etc... are promoted would also be hillary supporters?

it's gotten so bad (defcon 2 during most of the day) that Sup Forums can now be considered a pro-hillary forum

ant shill device

4chanistan

bump because new and summerfags keep doing it

Sage

Is there a time span when they attack?
They we are always under attack when i come back from work. A few hours later there is nothing.

Bump.

Mods really need to put a banner explaining "Sage". If more people used it the site would become 100 times less tolerable.