She is going to fight the sloth in the next episode

She is going to fight the sloth in the next episode.

These new films are way better than the previous. Agreed?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU RE FUNNY OP HAHAHAHA OOOH STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what is this called

I'm serious, the atmosphere alone is done to perfection. They just didn't have the tech in the 70s to do that.

The sloth leak is turning out to be true. MSW just talked about the Knights of Ren not making an appearance in TLJ in their podcast today and that t is likely that Snoke's guards are taking their place. The sloth leak user said that the Knights of Ren won't be in the new film and that they are just Kylo's guards over a week ago.

Hopefully the sloth rape scene doesn't get cut.

>the sloth
I'm sorry, I've been off for a few hours. What the fuck is this fresh meme?

Anakin sea monster confirmed. I think that Disney is now making all of these "I am somehow involved in Lucas Film" leaks that we have seen the past few days as a way of drawing attention away from the real leak. Like the French user from earlier didn't sound legit at all.

marketing user leaked some juicy bits. Anakin takes the form of a sloth that lives in the ocean and fights Rey. There are pictures of the set that show the sloth. It's not a vague description for an alien animal. It is literally a sloth. It lives in the ocean too and is really Anakin Skywalker.

There is a shot of them filming on a rocky ocean island with a giant sloth monster. Rei is shown to be on a rocky ocean island.

No it was a vague description, not an actual sloth. Read the thread user.

I'm referring to the set images. That thing looked exactly like a sloth.

Some powerful being

Dude..

giv sith gf

The fuck kinda of retard sloths do you look at? That thing is a damn sloth. Rey wil fight it and loose and we will get sloth rape in glorious 4k.

This is a real sloth user. The one in TLJ is obviously some space sea creature that looks vaguely like a sloth.

The technology to go fly over to Thailand to film an outdoor scene?

Someone post the actual set images.
In preemptive return, the original leak

How she so cute?

uh...

Grow up. Stop talking about how much you're hyped for Disney movies.

do you think she is a roastie or does she have like a nice innie vag

god fucking damn her eyebrow acting is terrible