Brit

brit

asian Chad edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/teenager-on-probation-bailed-after-after-violent-assault-on-police-officer-20180103-p4yy84.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

macron seems pretty cool u kno

Racism is a white/European construct used to de-humanise Black Africans. It enabled Europeans to see Africans as a commodity to be bought and sold during the slave trade and later Americans to justify segregation. Everyone can be guilty of descrimination but only whites of racism as they invented it.

me on the left

low test valley

unironically would desu

what show is this lmao

anime

theage.com.au/victoria/teenager-on-probation-bailed-after-after-violent-assault-on-police-officer-20180103-p4yy84.html

Love sudan.

haha
when was the first mosque built? first synagogue? first church? be very interesting.

remember drake posting?

Same legs as me

There were no Muslims in the UK until the 2nd half of the 20th century

Night night babes.

Margaret of anjou promised to cede land to scotland in return for troops

the french had also anjou as a motivation to join that side but were on friendly terms with the tudors and the earl of warwick while really disliking richard of york

also the lancastrians were allied to the burgundians who were enemies of france

additionally this was right after france got all thier land back from england so it was in their interest to keep england weak and divided anyway

(reposting because im not putting a portion of effort into a post for no one to read it since it was after the limit)

trade barriers post-brexit will increase tax revenue for the government which in turn will allow us to lower corporation tax and business tax to offset business losses

AOBA CUM

Get yourself a short woman so that even if she gets a bit ugly with age, she'll still be short and cuddle-sized

We should build a memorial to all the Muslims who fought for England in the 30 years war

it's okay duck I read it

>(reposting because im not putting a portion of effort into a post for no one to read it since it was after the limit)

a valley is a low area between two peaks, low valley is redundant

>yfw every woman had legs like that until ~100 years ago

living in another time would’ve been dire desu

need a bf

St. Patrick tried to expell the snakes out of Britain too, but the Romans told him to just take the fucking Irish out

thinking of dumping my bf entirely because of his poor texting skills

Gf 2018

shameful post, aoba is a pure girl

Unironically racism has changed quite a lot throughout history. The Romans considered barbarians (i.e. us, the Gauls and the Germans) inferior but held the Nubians (black Africans) in fairly high regard. They focused far more on cultural groups than our idea of race today.

Forgotten his name but the reputably most handsome man in Troy in the Aeneid was black.

ᵇᵒᵒᵍᶦᵉˢ

it was the allies fault jews died in the holocaust because they bombed supply lines xD

Pretty sure posting in this place is ruining my mental health

Racism, especially towards fellow Christians, is strictly forbidden in the Bible funnily enough. You can not consider yourself a true Christian while being racist towards fellow Christians.

broad city

lads my gf is so uptight about my texting ability. i dont fucking use emojis im not gay

>texting skills
Why are you so dense?

Don't be such a girl

boogies

Black fingers typed these posts out.

the difference is back then they were culturally superior to some whites. in modern times africans and arabs aren't.

it ruins everyone's mental health. i was thinking about why the other day. i think its just the concept of everyone being anonymous and posting lunacy

Thoughts?

bin her and get an older woman
what they lack in sex appeal they make up for with everyone else

Hate Globalists me

brexit WILL win

I'm 81 yrs old AMA

How about you go imagine raping another girl or something

BOOGIES

there was some wanker in my college class who wore supreme shite all the time

Christianity is a jewish religion

i hope manners is the next cool trend

You are correct.

racism is always just misinterpreted culturalism

for example native chinese can be demonstrably shown to be completely terrible people

but then you get a chinese person born and raised in the west and they are basically no different from a white person in their mannerisms, humour and values.

arabs aren't toxic because of their skin colour or genetic code but the culture that is embedded into them

No you should take down the memorial to all the traitors who fought against England in the yank insurrection.

Don't think many of them had an education in the classics 2bh

racism WILL win

One of the client companies at work is called BAPS

Are you an atheist/agnostic?

anime will win

What were the 50's like?

Put off his work by A Hundred Years of Solitude

Thoroughly enjoyed the first third then felt the latter two thirds were a massive let down in comparison

Your point falls apart when native chinese built their civilization because they were Chinese and Arabs built theirs from all being arab and etc

>chinese person born and raised in the west and they are basically no different from a white person in their mannerisms, humour and values

dog butchering hands typed this post

I get that people find it hard to understand the white construct argument - as it takes a great deal of reflection and honesty about the way European enslaved millions of black Africans over several hundred years and on an industrial scale. But you know what it happened and white Europeans have to accept how the actions of their ancestors is at the root of many of the problems the world faces today - not just racism but most problems in the world can be traced to Europeans and their interference. Happy to listen to examples to the contrary...

where do you think culture arises from, does it just randomly come about out of the ether?

pleb

I need a rude, obnoxious jewish girl between the age of 19-23 that casually drops hebrew words dont understand like mitzvah and shalom shabbat and uses terms from the israeli-palestine conflict in a sexual way

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
What do you lads think of Netflix's latest ad?

>leaning on a fasces
hah

don't care

Pagan I was born european

very complex question that, but fundamentally: environment

New poster here. First day. Name's Ross.

10/10, Marquez was amazing. Try the short story A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings to see if you like his style, if so I highly recommend Love in the Time of Cholera

>tfw bi
>never done anything with a girl
>got so lonely that my appetite for men has went from pure dick fetish to romanticising over them
>never ever wanted to do more than suck a dick
>tfw kissing a guy the other day and just enjoyed being lusted over

What has happened to me, starting to feel like a fat chick

Haven't left my house in several weeks

Tapioca, sometimes just eggs.

wanted to go for a nice walk in the forest but then I remembered everything is fucking dead gray shit and cold outside for the next few months

Alright, lad.

That then leads on to extreme violence.

January is fucking grim

He didn't even rate the book highly itself

He said that people read far too much into what he'd meant as an entertaining read with a few friends in his head when he wrote it.

You a g*rl?

Reddit: The Author

bipolar?

wrap yourself up and itll be fine

i'm not responsible for what my ancestors did

need a really uncontrollable high maintainence hispanic 56% gf who gesticulates in every conversation

is environment separate from genes? (the answer is no)

now go work on your postulate some more it’s not done

I could also say Catholic which is essentially the same thing but with some jewish influence lmao

wrong. its a combination of genetics, history, and the environment

What should I listen to lads?

hope your not the lad that responds with kot pics because you cant text properly

Its like this up until about May

*dunks your head down the toilet and gives you a chocolate swirlie*

what the everloving fuck

I am happy for you to describe the point I make in the manner you do. However it doesn’t alter a thing - white Europeans are responsible for racism, or to be more specific biological racism if you like. The mugabi line of argument was a poor choice on your part given that his actions were a direct result of European colonialism and racism. Your other point lacks credibility also as the science on which racism was build simply did not exist. The descrimation you use as an example will have more likely to have had a religious theme to it - a sort of ‘our god is better than yours’ rationale.

**...Transmission Received...**

gross oversimplification

history falls into the fundamentals of environment