>American audiences

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lazerbird-98477393/afternoon-at-the-kinoplex
twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/874019528925171712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what happens when natural selection is cancelled out

SHART

soundcloud.com/lazerbird-98477393/afternoon-at-the-kinoplex

The fuck is that thing in the purple dress?

a disgusting tranny, you can clearly see his beard stubble

>this is the alt right

>tfw fat as the guy in the blue shirt but still get pussy on a daily basis
Feels good to mine the internet of girls with terrible self-esteem. Having good weed helps.

this was taken in canada

Tell me your secrets. Keep in mind I have no social media accounts in any way shape or form and have never internet dated and I have a shaved head and a serial killer hobo beard that goes past my nipples.

why are they all so fucking fat?

>American fashion

IN

>Tell me your secrets

he fucks fat disgusting "girls" hence the "terrible self-esteem" line

No.

This is the alt right

twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/874019528925171712

Yeah but I don't know how he rounds them up or how he finds them. Sometimes fat disgusting men need fat disgusting women user.

get out of here /fa/g

just a quick question, why are americans utterly unable to wear decent fitting shorts?

cargo shorts or ugly and massive sports shorts

Learn to write. Find roleplaying games with desperate women, younger than you, that are attracted to the written word and have daddy issues. Works like a charm.

And honestly, most of the women I've fucked using this method don't look too bad. You can yank out the occasional 6/10 and that is the sweet spot, my friend. If you don't appreciate fucking a 6/10, you must indeed be a virgin.

What is this a line for?

>Find roleplaying games with desperate women
Playing videogames for pussy? I don't know if you live in a major city or something user but I don't see how that is logistically feasible. Especially not for me who lives in podunk nowhere college town. Appreciate the info though.

Sup Forums pass sale

>All of them dressed like children
>Tranny
>Balding rat tail beta standing like a woman
>Manlet dad shorter than his young son
>Most of them fat
>Sneakers

What're they in line for?

A chance to sniff stacys foot lol?

Video games, tabletop games online (roll20, see /tg/), anything like that really. Women that fancy themselves as being more intelligent than they actually are really enjoy this sort of thing.

Also, it doesn't matter where you live. The girl I'm seeing now drives 4 hours every weekend to see me.

so this...is the worlds most powerful country...

>The girl I'm seeing now drives 4 hours every weekend to see me
Seems crazy to me but if it works for you I'm glad for you user. Doubt I'll bother though since I don't particularly want to do any of that for pussy. Even best case scenario where I did roleplaying with a group I enjoyed I eventually got sick of it and quit, just going through the motions sounds like hell.