How bad is the life in Chile?

How bad is the life in Chile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGuYur7f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quite chilly

I am asking since we had a debate over how bad deregulated Capitalism really is.

not that bad , at least we don't have rapefugees

Its quite cooler there than most.

>chile
>chilly

Wouldnt expect and abo to know how to pronounce them correctly

Brown

Texas is pretty great.

should i move to chile if hillary clinton gets elected

because you are the rapeugees, duh

Chile is an awesome country, the best one in South America. Stay away from any other, since they are all shitholes.

you should move to Valdivia

what about uruguay

too far left leaning, doubt that will run well forever

Left wingers will never stop being butthurt at Pinochet for turning Chile from a left wing shithole to a pretty decent country by south american standards. Meanwhile their favorite country Venezuela doesn't seem to exist anymore.

A colleague claiming to have seen all of South America said that the best ones were Uruguay and Argentina, whilst Chile felt more like South Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGuYur7f0

It's ok if you aren't poor.
Also people here worship white foreigners for some reason, so you'll do fine.

Yeah, I guess Uruguay is ok too.
Argentina was supposed to be a good place also if it the leftists weren't in power for so long.

For tourism I guess Argentina and Uruguay are more similar to european countries. That doesn't mean I want to live there though.

well, we're not afraid that some sandnigger is going to bomb himself.
outside of your usual commie hugbox here no one takes sjw seriously.
there's lobbyist that get favorable regualtions.
we have a shit called AFP that takes money from your income and when you're old they give you less than half of said income.

he was full of shit, I mean, Chile is not by any means a great country but it's better than argentina who used to be a 1st world country and imploded because of leftism, and uruguay which is nice and all, but still, is a poor country.

Agreed.

Chi-Chi-Chi-le-le-le-viva-Chile

I wish my country had a Pinochet.
We kind of had a dictatorship in Brazil during the same time, but we never killed our commies like Pinochet did. Decades later, Dilma Rouseff, former guerrilla member and bank robber is elected president and just destroyed the whole fucking economy.

I heard you work the longest hours in the OECD. That is shiet.

Your chicks are hot man, also your guys are cool guys. Keep visiting Melbourne.

What about Argentina, Colombia and South Brazil?

For tourism? Okay.

For living? God, no.

In what sense? Because of crime and taxes?

>and abo
Ok

Colombia has a terrible economy and a lot of violent crime.

Argentina has such a shit economy for so many years I can't even remember when it started going down.

South Brazil is the least terrible region in the country regarding crime. But it's still Brazil, with all the corruption, poor infrastructure and shit.

I mean, we don't even have decent public transportation in Brazil, only a couple of cities here have subways for example and they suck anyways.

We just work too much for a shitty quality of life. There are better places to live.

Question deserves an honest answer. Life in Chile could be pretty fucking awesome for you.

> Perfect climate
> Stable economy
> They ADORE Germany (no kidding, you will be worshipped on your every step)
> Extremely safe for Southamerican standards
> Not expensive
> Spanish is easy to learn
> Europeans are welcomed, it's easy to stay there

Chile is on the very top of my exile list.

To stay true to Sup Forums standards, also

> white country
> no islam
> etc

>argentina
right now at the same level of chile, chilean was on his way to be the best south american country but they fucked up electing a left wing government
>colombia
shithole
>Brazil
massive shithole

>Wanting to be wet all year

Is Macri doing a decent job there?
I haven't been in Argentina for a while now.