I donated to The Spoony One movie project

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie_ZNvdtKPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you feel more confident in barebacking now that being HIV+ is no longer a death sentence?

Well, do ya?

Year of the Spoon when?

Another shill thread being babysat
Looks like stage 2 needs to start again

Can I have some money too, since you're giving it away to leeches?

Why would anyone want a Spoony movie?
I don't even like when his skits go longer than a few minutes.
I just want a FFXIII-2 review.

He's gonna get you!

At what age did your parents realize they had given birth to a retard?

how does it feel to jew 5 gum

Hi trolls.

It's actually well on its way. His Patreon support is almost back to where it used to be. He's been hinting at some new rewards for people who've stuck with him this long and this includes content for goal tiers he's already due to meet. It was mostly derailed for a while by trolls who donated for a while only to suddenly cut funding later (and convince sincere donators to do the same), which obviously would set any crowd funding project back significantly. We're going to start getting regular content again but the budget still isn't at the optimal level it needs to be for that to happen. Again though, it's getting there and people who aren't trolls are already renewing support.

So, did he see that Jimquisition video and try to fix himself or something?

I was bumping your thread, you asinine bitch ass pansy motherfucker, fuck yourself.

YEAR OF THE SPOONTANG!

Damn nigga I'd be depressed too if that was my gf.

First a chinless ginger landwhale, now this.

Spoony had a hard life

Getting Jim confused with that fat fucker. For shame.

OP, how much have you donated to Spoons in total and do you feel that that money would have been better spent on Meth?

Sorry, my mistake.
Zero.
If I did, yes.

It is? It is! His Patreon has gone back up to over $1100 what in the god damned fucking bloody hell is wrong with people?! They could be giving it to people that are really in need like veterans suffering from PTSD or programs to help runaway teens but instead they decide NOW is the time to start donating to this lazy, entitled chucklefuck???

This is like asking why Hollywood invests billions into movies each year instead of starving African children in Cambodia. People spend according to perceived gain, numbnuts.

You've done it now guys! They're coming to get us!!!!!

Because Hollywood is a money laundering machine. Investors actually do gain tax shelters and sometimes even a profit for putting their money into movies. People receive nothing from Spoony, nothing.

She's so hot. the goofy faced girl on the left is ok too

She told him how to play

Jesus Christ, I don't know what makes OP a bigger faggot; that he donated to Spooner, or he can't even post in his own thread more than once.

>People receive nothing from Spoony, nothing.

That you're aware of because you don't donate.

He's made his choice

Member when we though channel awesome was awesome?

>Member when we though channel awesome was awesome?
Life is a series of disappointments, user. Just ask any parent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie_ZNvdtKPA
Marz dance is best dance.

No.

I always liked Brad, Spoony was okay for a time, Allison's new videos are good but shes not with CA anymore, everyone else has always been dogshit.

What about Diamanda?

I don't like her and she doesn't like me, she's told me.

you forgot the best one of all ERod the Blockbuster Buster. He has a hammer you see and he uses that to bust bad movies

>her
>she
>she's

Would bang not gonna lie.

Is it a tranny? I just thought it was a manly woman from some shire country.

what about Jew Wario?

Sami doesn't know!

ded

His new gf is legit gorgeous and seems normal unlike the other ones. I'm happy for him.

That's not his new gf, he proposed, she said yes then she dumped him after he traveled all the way out of town for her bday. Violet is sexy but she is young and capricious. It doesn't excuse what she did but he should have seen that coming.

Brad has a habit of dating fucked up chicks maybe he chose a winner for once

>Spoony keeping his eyes on the prize. My man!

Think you're forgetting someone.

Of course! Lindsay. That picture of Douge rght after she sucked his cock totally reminded me of her.

Latza shits on all these losers he's never had half the fanbase these hacks have had and he's more successful

If you consider the living hell of being a tiny cog in Disney's corporate machine "success"

I'm not a druggie. I've donated a little over $1300 through his Patreon in the years since he set it up. I had to stop briefly when money was tight but I've since started donating again.

>being HIV+ is no longer a death sentence?
it isn't? I thought there's still no cure and it still fucks up your immune system?

>Latza has my headset

Dammit

has linkara ever ran before in his life?
Did it really not occur to him that he needed to swing his whole arms and not just his forearms?

I've got a bridge to sell you

Why didn't you save her?!

also your haircut

Who /trashalicious/ here?

I'm the trashaliciousest of all

No, I am not balding.

Yet :( God I hope not.

how old is paul?

My best guess is mid twenties

Old enough to party!

who /schmuck/ here?

CHAAANGE?!

amazing

Which video is this from?

I can't help but like someone who seems that genuine, but God Damn does the man have trouble coming up with his own opinions

does he ever use that character anymore?

I don't think so.

yes, he recently gave Chester a girlfriend in-canon who is played by one of the girls from his Comic Book review series.

Look at that ugly little spud!

A T H I C C woman like Marzgurl deserves better!