Lets get this shit started

lets get this shit started

>mfw yuropoors are mentally inferior to the more evolved euromutt Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/body-odd/white-americans-heads-are-getting-bigger-literally-study-shows-f812104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

big noggins are a major sign of autism spectrum disorders

>tfw Americans are becoming physically and intellectually superior due to hybrid vigor while Euros remain inbred and poor

Feels good man

Real white people have big heads, it's a fact. See Germany, England, Sweden etc. We are growing stronger.

P H E N O T Y P E

White American heads are getting fatter.

>literally

>It's my sodium storage

fuggg

>ameriheads

Hive mind

>ameriheads

oh god...how much shit do you have to eat daily to end up like this?

>Heads = brains

it's definitely some kind of pituitary condition or some shit

autists have bigger heads and less IQ as well

wtf, i HATE artists now!

>get fatter
>"whoa guys, our heads are getting bigger"

yes me too

What is the explanation for this?

Larger heads are a juvenile trait characteristic for babies. It's percieved as "cute" and serves as a defense mechanism against predators. Basically Americans are becoming less dominant, more passive, less mature, more infantile.

You're God damned right

>We have too much food and not enough physical activity. This means our bodies don’t have to divide fewer calories between the body and the brain, so enough energy can go to the brain, allowing it to balloon.
nbcnews.com/health/body-odd/white-americans-heads-are-getting-bigger-literally-study-shows-f812104

>Amerifats

>tfw too intelligent to eat anything other than McDonalds

>Neoteny in humans is the slowing or delaying of body development, compared to non-human primates, resulting in features such as a large head, a flat face, and relatively short arms and legs.

>Nyborg said that the hypothesis is that "feminized", slower maturing, "neotenic" "androtypes" will differ from "masculinized", faster maturing "androtypes" by having bigger brains, more fragile skulls, bigger hips, narrower shoulders, less physical strength, live in cities (as opposed to living in the countryside)...

>Down syndrome neotenizes the brain and body.

>Likewise, neotenous features in adult males may similarly help elicit more resource investment and nurturing from adult females in addition to possibly making neotenous adult males appear less threatening and possibly making neotenous adult males more able to elicit resources from "other resource-rich people".

Its why anime characters have huge heads.

ayyy

>if you eat too much and don't exercise, your brain will be bigger
>American science

Makes more sense than the bullshit you wrote up there.

city fags btfo

What's your hat size, Ameriheads?

7⅝ reporting.

>mfw a headlet appears near me

I'd teach you a lesson now, but your oversized baby head is so cute that I just can't be mad at you.

Someone make a brainlet meme with a huge head, but an x-ray shows no brain.

seven and five eighths

Y-you too...

all my hats are adjustable to accommodate my constant brain gains