EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Completed No Security Briefings Or Courses At State Dept

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Completed No Security Briefings Or Courses At State Dept
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton completed no security briefings or courses on the proper handling of classified materials and how to conduct secure communications while at the Department of State, according to new Obama administration legal filings before the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

The surprise admission was released late Friday and could reignite the controversy over Clinton’s “careless” handling of classified materials as asserted by FBI Director James Comey, which has already been a central part of the presidential race.

The revelation also could renew calls for the Department of State to strip her of her security clearance. The co-founder of at least one retired military officers organization has called for a suspension of her clearance.

more: dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/exclusive-hillary-completed-no-security-briefings-or-courses-at-state-dept/#ixzz4GC9CRw1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/319904496/Justice-Department-Reply-brief-7-29-16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit
BUMP

how? why? how tf? what?

I literally do not believe this. Unless it gets to a major news source you're full of shit

Probably because she would never be able to pass one in there first place.

do you have a link to the actual paperwork showing this? Or do I have to search for it?

People are still surprised?
Bitch is a fucking traitor. She did this intentionally.

>Unless it gets to a major news source

How new are you? CTR is scraping the bottom of the barrel these days eh?

Wow, bump.

How does she keep getting away with it?

I'm reading the document and Hillary is just going to allege that the records were lost, its not that people are testifying that she did not take the courses its that the record for certification does not exist/has not been found.

What you guys don't get is this was the plan.

If you complete security briefings, sign disclosure agreement contracts, or anything of the kind, it makes you look bad if you have no intention of following any of it.

There was also a "You agree to hand over all government documents at the end of your tenure" contract.

She didn't sign that either.

She signed, agreed to, accepted as contract, NOTHING during her tenure at the State Department.

And this lets her off the hook entirely.

>Whoops! I didn't know!

>I guess someone forgot to make me sign that document!

>No one is on record as having told me anything I did was against the rules!

Classic Clinton.

scribd.com/document/319904496/Justice-Department-Reply-brief-7-29-16

bump for any lawyer fags to tell me how substantiated these claims are

So Hillary signed a Non-Disclosure agreement to protect classified information
....but skipped the classes explaining what is classified

We have to do this shit annually where I'm working this summer. As does literally every clearanced individual. How the fuck, this is ridiculous

With great power comes no responsibility.

that's because you don't have people that will kill the families of anybody that prosecutes you. If anybody with clearance did what this bitch did they would be nailed to a goddamn cross and made an example of. They would be in jail for treason.

Defend this Correct The Record

>TRUMP IS NOT COMPETENT!!!111

Remember how Obama was campaigning with Shillary and literally said "she is THE most qualified person for this office"?

Bump again

is it real?

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

He didn't just say she was the most qualified, but the most qualified person EVER.

blackmail pics of leaders raping children