Why do Trump supporters here find it impossible to believe people honestly support Hillary? Most people do

Why do Trump supporters here find it impossible to believe people honestly support Hillary? Most people do.

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=df6Ua5mwVM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank you for Correcting The Record

lol isn't this the guy from A Serious Man?

Depends.

Will you actually be replying in this thread?
Or be like other one that was butthurt about being called a shill, that OP never replied once?

The former is preferred

People that get paid to do so online do, lots of them.

I've yet to meet an honest to God Hillary supporter in person though, and I meet a lot of people.

People used to think she was going to win here, but they don't think so anymore.

I wonder how well she can stay hidden until November?

Thanks for Correcting the Record, and helping Hillary Break Barriers on social media!

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

>rabbiLIEberman

>A black supremacist shithole like South Africa is better than a white supremacist USA

> $.08 has been deposited in your account

shes a lying killing piece of shit

Its good people spread this lie so Hillary supporters won't go out and vote since they think they'll win no matter what. Unless they rig the polls but people will catch on

Herschel is Sup Forums using images of a different Rabbi to troll Twitter

Honest Hillary supporter indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=df6Ua5mwVM4

Fuck off Pablo

I cant really believe it either. But when you think about it, a lot of them are supporting her just to take a side. They could care less about her policy or lies.

For example, back during the primaries I was listening to my local alternative radio station and they had a segment about how awful Donald Trump was (basically their only reasons were because he is ugly and rich) and one host went on and on about how Hillary was a champion for women and gays while Trump ignored those parties.

I got a little cheeky and called in to tell them that Hillary takes secret donations from the islamic countries who oppress women and murder and torture gays publicly. What was their response?

They called me a dick and cut me off the air. These are the kinds of people who are voting Hillary

Really make you think

>honestly

these people never get outside

from the few people I've talked to, they don't seem to give a shit about hillary the person, they are only voting democrat to prolong the policies of the obama administration

There's petitions for paper balots in states where electronic voting is used. Its also been suggested that the Computer give you a receipt you can cross reference online.

>most
>nearly every poll has them within roughly 2% of eachother
Even if she somehow wins it won't be the landslide she thinks is going to happen. Regardless, Trump, Sanders, Johnson. They've started a few anti-establishment movements. Even if she wins, it won't be long before they join together to tear down everything she's done brick by fucking brick.

Nothing related to the clintons is honest.

I'm confused. Is this guy satire or what?

What the fuck is happening at you, America? Why do so many people support Hillary?! I see more advantages in Trump than Hillary. This money bitch just wants to gain power outside of USA, make oil-wars, seize torrenting sites and jail whistleblowers & people like Kim Dotcom for the sake of fucking Hollywood.
Trump will clean America of their massacres, drug dealers and immigrants, which steal everyones job. Yeah fuck you, indian PC help hotline man!
It's probably just because of these political correct people, SJW and triggered Tumblr gender.

all of the lying, sexism, harrasment and scandals.

she sold our uranium to the russians, then had the nuts to accuse trump of working for putin.

I would fuck it .. an lick her arsehole