twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/760523656095158272
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/760519868038975488
tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/3505119
tass.ru/en/world/892050
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/760529179649646592
youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idlib-idUSKCN10D0OZ
telegram.me/syriageneral
videos.files.wordpress.com/zvxHHpvz/the-islamic-state-22flames-of-the-desert-wilacc84yat-saynacc8422_dvd.mp4
google.com/?client=ubuntu#channel=fs&q=20cm to inches&gl=uk
moonofalabama.org/2016/08/the-larger-context-of-the-jihadi-attack-on-aleppo-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many terrorists dead so far?

Not enough.

ova 9 thousand...

>terrorists

IRC: kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#syria-general

they claimed to captureHuwayz hill in mere 7 minutes, kek
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/760520748465127424
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/760522569929756672

5. Next rounds is NOW.

p.s: Rush B

GUYS GUYS

HABBENINGS

claims that they have taken full control of Ramouseh

remind whoever makes the next bread, they might want to add it to op

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/760523656095158272

Rebel offensive was strategically timed it seems.

>rushing B

Typical silver tactics, Ts BTFO

EXPLOSION!

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/760519868038975488

Minister of China defence is preparing to the sea war
tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/3505119

Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 2 мин.2 минyты нaзaд
RuAF airstrikes on Khan Touman, Khalsah & Qarassi

6 million

is it time to worry about the rebels breaking the siege?

Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 56 ceк.57 ceкyнд нaзaд
Syrian Army is currently consolidating its positions around Mahrouqat & al-'Amiriyah which they regained this morning

Apparently the reports of their breaking into Ramousseh were exaggerated, so no.

Holy smokes!

they should punch through this way. cut of the supply for the fighters and shell them from behind.

I have a question friends. A while ago someone told me that if Assad wins there won't be the pipeline that goes from the Middle East to Europe and Russia will hold a monopoly over it here. Why do so many European posters here support Assad? Would the rebels be better?

The siege has only been established a few days ago so everything it still very volatile. That whole area of south-west aleppo might be under attack for days to come, honestly wouldn't surprise me if the SAA had to let it go.

Our Pacific ocean fleet is going to practice with China in september

hory sheet!

A rebel victory would lead to a collapse of the Syrian state and the ensuing power vacuum would create a new hotbed for terrorism. I don't care much for Assad himself, but every alternative is practically impossible or much worse.

even if they break the lines, we would have a al-mallah situation. a corridor the rebels pro forma hold, but cannot use without shelling.

Are there still any civilians in the area the FSA tries to break through? If there aren't, can't the russians just clusterbomb that piece of land to complete shit in case the SAA looses?

There are multiple reasons, but in pipeline in question would be carrying Saudi/Qatari oil so no, trading with wahabi scum would not be a better alternative

Not particularly Syria related, but nonetheless important for the region at large:

Erdogan confirms plans to discuss economic cooperation with Putin

"If things go on as scheduled, I will visit Russia on August 9. [...] We will again discuss our economic relations. There will be no restrictions on our part," Erdogan said

>tass.ru/en/world/892050

a cucked serb? what

Nuclear station and pipeline

Rebels are full-on jihadi scum, if they win Syria would turn into terrorist shithole.

I just dislike when people ask about "terrorists" everyones a terrorist nowdays

or better yet, mine the shit out of it. air dropped ap and anti tank mines.

VDV day!

True, a better word would be "jihadists".

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/760529179649646592

Are they okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk

There were no flying body parts, were there? They are fine, probably a smoke.

I miss plum

#FSA
#FastaqemUnion
all Iranian troops and backer militia deterred and all points they held in #Handarat were retaken. #Syria's #Aleppo

Handarat was a fake attack to draw FSA forces to it

give me your report /sg/
>Rescuers say toxic gas dropped on Syrian town where Russian helicopter shot down
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idlib-idUSKCN10D0OZ
video included

SAA saying rebels mortared residential areas with toxic shells

Its kids choking on the tire smoke pham

Only ones with checlmical weapon stocks in Syria are the head choppers.

Syria handed theirs to Russia to be destroyed after stockpiles were captured and used by rebels in 2012.

Plus, the initial rebel reports of chlorine use said it was the Russians who did it, I am pretty sure.

Mostly likely if it was used at all it was head choppers gassing a small crowd so they could film it for The Guardian.

because sandniggers cant into democracy
look at libya...
If you arent an complete asshole of burger/kike/saudi you HAVE TO support assad
The jihadis are the real ones leading the "rebels"...IF nusra (inb4 JFS)/Arha-al-sham etc would magically vanish, the rest of the rebels wouldnt have the smallest chance against the SAA/shia militias

FSA IS A MEME...they only exist, to get ATGMs from Saudi/US because they so """moderate"""...

Any news from the situation in Incirlik?

>Syria Civil Defence
The White Helmets. Funded by George Soros and having ZERO credibility except to deluded idiots.

I would actually believe the SANA report, over the "National Coalition"'s one.

SOHR has no credibility.

Lisa Barrington, Samia Nakhoul and Robin Pomeroy should be arrested for his hitpiece, and sent to jail.

its so fucking obviously...
The rebels are desperately pushing with everything left, because they know they are mostly done for, so lets try the old chemical weapon show again, maybe shillary or another piece of shit will fall for it

Can anyone confirm or deny rumors of Turkey pressuring certain rebel groups to stop participating in the assault?

Also, is this the kursk moment for the rebels? If they fail here will they have the capabilities for another large scale assault?

>muh chemical weapons
>meanwhile, previous day
>burning fucking tires all over the city """"to prevent RuAF flying over"""" (?)
>what are toxic burning rubber fumes?

Þetta
You beat me to it

>(ID: 777ESZX2)
>777
>mfw

From what I heard it was the opposite, spurdojuan was telling Assad to basically stop fighting the rebels and stop trying to take his nation back from the nusrats and the kurds.

If Hillary Clinton becomes President. She will make sure there is peace in Syria by taking Assad and Daesh down.
She will do it by coorderating an invasion of Syria with France and Germany.
She will put on heavier sanctions on Russia so Putin and his cronies gets overthrown in a coup.

>I am Hillary Clinton and I approve this message

#Clinton2016 #Imwithher

wtf I hate Trump now

Now I'm #mentallyhill

Between this 3-day offensive and the non-stop attempts to retake mallah, no, they have nothing left.

Dozens of military vehicles (bmp, tanks, etc) have been lost along side over 100 technicals.

Plus the fact they are rumored to have lost over 1200 fighters in the last 3 weeks counting this offensive. Maybe 2000.

Today is probably their death spasm. Just toss everything they have left and hope for success.

If tomorrow morning the SAA hasn't lost the artillery base or 1070 block, chances are the fate of Aleppo is decided.

20 cm of BBC has been inserted into your anus.

>cm

Honestly I cant tell how big that is unless its converted to inches

wtf I love Hillary now

#imwither

reports that jihadis are 800 meter away from linking up

Contrastingly if they manage to break the siege they'll be able to reconsolidate. Their offensive was timed I would say at just about the perfect time strategically. After Castello road was effectively cut they abandoned the al bazni neighborhoods in order to bulster forces for an offensive elsewhere.

Asaad's section of Aleppo city was a huge salient before they secured castello road, now it's no longer that, but right now they don't have any defensive depth in a lot of the areas leaving them very vulnerable to this type of well coordinated very violent and high-paced offensive.

Yesterday it was 500.

I highly doubt that Merkel can afford going to war yet again. People aren't dumb here either and after the great victories in Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan a majority probably wouldn't even support a military strike if Assad used gas on a large scale.
About the size of one protractor, assuming they are equally large in canada
Keep fighting SAA-kun. I believe in you

FRIENDLY REMINDER
We now have a trial IRC channel

mIRC:
irc.rizon.net - #syria-general

Easy online webclient:
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#syria-general

Guess where I'm here?

metric system, motherfucker
learn it

around 4", god damit

SAA withdrew with minimal casualties from locations that were indefensible to begin with.

Most of the area between 1070/arty base and ridyah 4&5 is open fields. A few scattered buildings was all they had to work with.

Reports of 800 dead rebels Vs. 80 dead SAA. Although SAA is very poor at reporting losses so maybe they got stomped, who knows.

just forget about IRC and add Telegram to the threads

telegram.me/syriageneral

wah 8"...see how retarded yours is

>People aren't dumb here either and after the great victories in Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan a majority probably wouldn't even support a military strike if Assad used gas on a large scale.
Your overestimate the German Michel, most people will just shrug their shoulders if Merkel announces a new """"peace mission""""

>concerning intensifies

Wishful Thinking: The Map

New video of ISIS
'Flames of the desert' - attacks against the Iraqi army and his aid

videos.files.wordpress.com/zvxHHpvz/the-islamic-state-22flames-of-the-desert-wilacc84yat-saynacc8422_dvd.mp4

In silver car?

google.com/?client=ubuntu#channel=fs&q=20cm to inches&gl=uk

u don't get disciplined for mixing casual and military clothing together?
Uniform is uniform god-dammit

In Russia jeans are military clothing

Source.
I remember you guys go absolutely apeshit yesterday, making wild claims left and right '50,000 JIHADISTS ATTACK','4000 JIHADISTS KILLED','JIHADISTS REPELLED',etc. Eating up all of the Russian and Syrian state propaganda. This is the end of your secularism in Syria, and this is the beginning of a new dawn for the Syrian people.

Stay in your rage, stay in your hatred, because that will not save the lives of your murderers in Syria, and it will not stop the spread of the true form of Monotheism.

i kekd

It's okay, just lay down and take the medication.

I'm getting halfway through the video, if this is the best ISIS can do they'll be gone within 2 years.

and 22 vbied+ the 5k yesterday

this would be catastrophically, if true

so how did rebels shoot down that helicopter?

Watch to the end.

Islamists must have suffered big casualities desu. That's some zerg rush tactic they use

lol waht a stupid autocorrection

moonofalabama.org/2016/08/the-larger-context-of-the-jihadi-attack-on-aleppo-.html

someone posted this yesterday. Read it now. Good.

It doesn't matter they have infinite troops.

What is concerning is still no CAS from Russia, if the artillery base falls this will be the end of everything.
That artillery base was the only reason Aleppo survived 2013-2015. It contains ammo used on every front.

It will fall in 2 days if the waves don't stop coming. Russia do something and stop bombing the desert with dumb bombs

Not even a good execution either, ISIS needs to step their game up again.

Why doesn't Russia start carpet bombing the front lines. Could end this rather quickly

Human waves oncoming to massed artillery with practically infinite ammo stocks.... Hmmm...

Sounds like Vietnam or Korea. Didn't turn out so good for the attackers.

I can't do anything hehe. I am road-building engineer, I know only how to build roads on proffesional enough level hehe.