Sup Forumslang - Dengwe - https://pastebin.com/6w3rFHht

Dweni diene, amikiš!

It is time to discuss our very own full autism conlang, Dengwe (from the P.I.E. "*dn̥ĝʰwéH2" meaning "tongue")

An update has been made to the orthography. It's optional to use diacritics (č, š, and ž), so if you have a standard English keyboard and have trouble typing them, you can use "ch," "sh," and "zh," respectively.

We're still working on building our vocabulary.

When we get all the words in the list below translated, we'll be one step closer to yet another annoying non-English daily general thread on Sup Forums
ef.edu/english-resources/english-vocabulary/top-1000-words/

More helpful links:
www.internationalphoneticalphabet.org/ipa-sounds/ipa-chart-with-sounds/
indo-european.info/dictionary-translator/
lexilogos.com/keyboard/slovenian.htm (for ease of typing the three characters in Dengwe with optional diacritics)

Updated Lord's Prayer

Nošme Pater, ki ast an Kemele
Sanktifiki ast Tume Nome
Tume Rege ejket
Tume Welti didemet
An Terse Kal ast an Kemel
Dintet-noš is dien nošme dieni-pane
I ludet-noš nošme delege.
Kal noš ludet nošme delegewiromiš
I na wedet-noš an temptašone.
Mo smejet-noš po skelise.
Amen

>Dintet-noš is dien nošme dieni-pane

diene*

bump

How does this work?

What do you mean?

Nvm I didn't see the Pastebin link

it looks like persian + latin

If anyone with a Jewgle account/email wants to help design a dictionary that we can all edit, that would be great

Both descended from P.I.E. and we're primarily basing the vocabulary off that, so it makes sense

>so if you have a standard English keyboard and have trouble typing them, you can use "ch," "sh," and "zh," respectively.

makes it look like gypsy speak 2bh

Na man gnosket ki tu seket.

dengwe ast morti.

Never thought I'd see a conlang thread on Sup Forums of all places, but I guess it makes sense. Word of advice OP, use IPA symbols for words in addition to any orthography you may have it'll make your life a lot easier. Is there any place were this is stored?

there's IPA in the pastebin

check OP subject

My mistake.

Nice to see this finally coming along lads.

This is not organic hence will fail, waste of time. Makes Esperanto look like a language

Grašiš, brate! Cheers!

t. Juan Schulman, Esperantist and Zionist

why the edgy swastika

are you guys nazis/white supremacists?

Is there a dictionary with all words made for this so far?

Iron Age attestations of the swastika can be associated with Indo-European cultures such as the Indo-Iranians, Celts, Greeks and Germanic peoples and Slavs. It has nothing to do with Hitler.

Maybe it wasn't supposed to be for brainlets like Esperanto.

It's probably just as easy as Esperanto, maybe a tiny bit more difficult because it's harder to recognize vocabulary (since Esperanto is like 90% English). I like this better though because it wasn't made by a jew.

the guy who started dengwe is out of the country visiting family for the holidays and doesnt have internet access for the time being. he said he was going to work on the dictionary when he got back but i figured we could pool together and make a google doc spreadsheet.

Do you have a conlang Discord by chance?

i'm not sure if we have one or not. i joined up in one of those throwaway chatrooms with the guys who created this just as the main dude was leaving for russia or wherever.

No, no Discord yet. Piruz is in Tajikistan right now and apparently the internet there is shit and nobody in his family has it anyway.

We should probably work on setting one up though.

Looks very uninspired, why should I learn this and not some other generic Indo-European conlang?

There should be a TWIST to it.

We only have like 10% of a language at the moment and everyone is open to ideas. If you have any intelligent contribution, please let us know. We'd be happy to hear from you.

you should really set up a discord. i’d review this

Main problem to me is there is little personality since the vocabulary source comes from PIE, looking like a real language in terms of word banks, but lacking the complexity of organic languages. Sort of like Esperanto.

For a personal language I'd just roll with whatever sounds good to me within my favorite sound palette, but for a group project it's hard to think of unifying interests. Maybe doing words based on board memes, who knows.

Regardless, for the sake of clearness, I suggest adding some examples of similar-sounding words for the letter examples.
Bb - Sup Forums, as in banana (English), abuela (Spanish)
Zz - /IPA/, as S in closure (English), J in Jiló (Portuguese), zh in Russian...

make a discord

this has been tried several times and always fails

the language is made so Sup Forums users can learn it relatively quickly and use it among themselves

artlangs like what you're talking about usually end up gathering dust and nobody uses them

I'm not advocating for complexity or art - in fact, practicality would be nice for widespread usage -, just for charisma.

I don't see a personality in the language, it looks like a pre-existing one.
It could be simple but still fun/different with the right approach, but as it stands it's like some Slavs decided to further fiddle with Romanian, and here's where I think having a motivating aspect to the language takes place.
Then again, I dunno what random Sup Forumsfags think about it, maybe I'm the only one nitpicking.

if int fags were interested in learning a conlang it definitely wouldn’t be this. it’d be something like Toki Pona, a language so easy youd have to try to make it hard

Toki Pona is a shit language invented by a SJW cunt

Toki Pona is the Fisher Price of language learning, kill yourself.

Sounds like Lithuanian, desu

Oh... So /lang/ already has one conlang? As expected. I tried to do one thread about it one week ago and failed lel

So... Where can I learn it?

We should use the word Todhestu instead of Amen. Todhestu is a PIE word which has a similar meaning to amen.