New ‘Tinder for interracial dating’ app prioritizes racial preferences

>Vu Tran was frustrated with traditional dating apps. As an Asian male, he felt that the current offerings “get hijacked by the majority.”

>Tran, a Seattle native who re-located to the Bay Area after stints with StudentRND and Tune, said that he primarily made Color Dating after females consistently told him that “I don’t date Asian guys,” or, “I’m just not attracted to Asian guys.”

>So, Tran and a few friends spent a weekend building an app that was focused on minorities and those who like minorities. That was two months ago — since then, Color Dating has attracted more than 30,000 users and quite a bit of positive feedback.

>Tran felt that this was unfair and that the trend carried over into dating apps like Tinder. He cited experiments that showed Asian males getting significantly fewer “matches” than Caucasian males and studies that demonstrated how difficult online dating can be for black women.

>All the dating data I’ve seen fits OkCupid’s pattern: black people and Asian men get short shrift,” noted an OkCupid study from 2014.

geekwire.com/2016/new-tinder-interracial-dating-app-prioritizes-racial-preferences/

Based Asians created a dating app where minorities and those who want to date them can find each other. Now the Asian man doesn't have to be on platforms where the white man has the advantage.

AWWWWWWWW ITS SOOOOOO SAD BOO HOO.

Nothing wrong with that. He made his own solution instead of bitching.

why doesnt he just go back to Asia?

yeah I don't really care about this one.

So, as a white guy can I use this to find chink and spic fobs?

>calling Tinder, etc. a "dating" app
Who are we trying to kid here?

>Make your own app on your own time instead of bitching at Tinder like its their fault
Nothing wrong with this

t. white male

>"I want equality, you're all racist:
>makes app that allows her to choose race

mental illness ladies and gentlement

I hate to ruin your zinger, but what is the context or reference of "t."?

Does this ever happen?

This, though I'm not sure how a new app helps. If women are less likely to go for asian men then how does it help to reduce that potential pool even further? You may end up with a better success rate but there will be fewer as a total.

Oh my dear newfag.

>Subhumans are so salty that their internet propaganda doesn't work in real life that they create their own little safe space
Feels good to be white :)

it basically means 'signed'

i think its finnish or something

>not having tight daygame and relying on internet meat markets where women control every facet of interaction

just an hero already

Makes me wonder if I've influenced this in some way, as every time I see a blacked thread over the last few months I've been dumping this picture.

It means regards.

Why are there so many upset virgin ragefags in this board? I see absolutely NOTHING wrong with this. He saw a problem that concerned himself and others and he made a solution about it instead of bitching like a typical SJW.

Because white males colonized it so.

Oh wait thats africa

awww shit. cant wait to get some more snow bunny pussy.

>Be me, Asian in college
>Pretty /fit/, westernized, got a lot of shekels
>Ask this blonde chick in one of my classes out
>Nice restaurant, jacket and nice clothes needed
>Dinner costs something in the hundreds, don't give a fuck
>Everything goes great
>Offer to go back to my place
>"O-oh! Sorry, user, uh..."
>She leans in
>"I don't really date Asian guys, this was a one time thing..."
>She looks at me like I'm supposed to understand
>Smile slides off my face fucking instantly
>Get up and start putting my jacket on
>"W-wait, it's not-"
>"Oh, no. I understand. I'm sure Jamal can pay for this, why not call him up? You're gonna go fuck him after this anyway, right?"
>Say this so everyone in the restaurant can hear
>Everyone just looks at her
>Just smile and leave her with the bill

>Just smile and leave her with the bill

nice

pppretty aaalpha bbbruh

gggive me some tips?

>things that never happened

Awwwwww nOICE!

My girlfriend is Asian.

just picturing this autist squirming in his seat 'u-uh w-want to go back to my place?' and the girl cringing and trying to find an excuse to leave makes me laugh

I think I'm going to use this app to find a black waifu.

>Fucking shitskins should keep to themselves
>AHAHAHA LOOK AT THOSE SHITSKINS MAKING THEIR OWN SOLUTION, BUTTMAD HAHAHAA
Really makes you think huh

That's what I was going to say. Better than (for example) calling for James Bond to be black, just make your own.

How many genders doest it allows you to choose?

basketball american here

i only fuck white girls. this app sounds dope af.

ive had sex with 12 different girls and they were all white.

And then?
Does the app magically create a demand for asian men?

Nobody cares how many meth head walmart fatties you tagged tyrone

Typical asian market manipulation will occur

>be Asian
>get Asian qts
>complain you can't get white roast beef
>claim you're a minority when you have more population than the rest of the world
>laws are even created to stop them from producing so fucking much

>mfw black
>mfw uni student
>mfw in frat
>mfw prime sorority pussy
ehehehehehehe

>>"Oh, no. I understand. I'm sure Jamal can pay for this, why not call him up? You're gonna go fuck him after this anyway, right?"

neverhappened.docx

Underrated post.

GET OUT OF HERE NIGGER

Oh so you're an uncle Tom then, that's better at least

Because he's looking for white women, like every other stinking mud infesting the planet. Surprise surprise, any sort that he wants doesn't want him.

Try being Hispanic that likes other races that aren't white or Hispanic
I do not count white woman as another race
They go with anyone that throws a bone at them
I am very jealous the white man gets the yellowsapien
The best way to lure them if you're not white is through money
Minimum wage needs to raise because chinkies like money

Then the alarm waked you up, once again you had a wet dream and mommy will have to clean up your mess.

I'd like to be that happy some day.

Vu tran
He has 2 last names

the first date should always be either cheap drinks or something free. An expensive dinner is something you treat your wife or fiance to.

I have absolutely no problem with this, but could you imagine the rage over a whites only app?

Exactly. He found a free market solution to his grievance rather than twisting someone's arm to get what he wanted. Be the change you want to see.

Up until white men start making profiles to hook up with ethnics

I want to believe that this happened

BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

does this faggot not realize that his women will just cling to whatever white guy signs up?

White men who sign up for that will still reign king, and the Asian dicklet will no doubt kill himself

I actually agree with this.

He didn't bitch, he made an attempt to solve his own problem.

>888

Make app
Still get no dates / replies
Dindus getting all messages.

Lmao, what a pathetic gook. Chinks, niggers, spics and gooks will always be bottom-of-the-barrel trash. No one wants those hideous creatures, not even their own kind! Sad!

Feels good to be white bro

I am kinda curious about the sign up statistics and the pictures of the users....

>90% 3/10 asian males
>10% 4/10 native American mtf trans

Topkek.

Why does he want a white woman? Asian women are more traditional and polite than white women.

Why doesn't he just stick to Asian chicks? Also
>mfw Asian girls just end up using this app to get more non-Asian cock

White women are the most beautiful. Asians are fucking hideous beady-eyed pan-faced trolls with no social skills and the bodies of 12 year-old boys. Only hideous betacucks that can't pull beautiful white women are into subhuman chinks/gooks.

It's 2016 faggot. Dating is no longer that oppressive ritual of bringing a girl out and giving her free food.

I'd rather take a traditional girl who is decent over a 10/10 white woman who degenerate as fuck and has no manners.

Uhhh thats outdated asf

>Why doesn't he just stick to Asian chicks
They don't get H-1B Visa and stay in their Asia.

thats cause your a numale virgin

I'll say it again: Only hideous betacucks that can't pull beautiful white women are into subhuman chinks/gooks.

Pro-tip: There are tons of beautiful white women who are also very intelligent. You're just too beta/ugly/gooked-out for them to be attracted to you, bud. Just a fact of life.

You realize these sorts of tantrums are exactly why white girls don't date Asians right

But this makes no sense, they still won't want to date him, they'll be even less likely to in fact. He should have just made zipperhead.com or fucked off back to the paddy fields.

Kek. White dudes should hijack it and cuck minorities.

wow, who is the bitch again? you or the blonde.

some shit you dont know,

1. she probably pitied you and her friends convinced her to go so that you didn't feel bad
2. inviting someone back after dinner is like "lets fuck", because she pitied you, you know sound entitled as fuck
3. you've demonstrated you cant handle a polite turn down, you had a tantrum like a fucking child and worse you used words to attack her = micro penis ( it is what females do)
4. if you really wanted to embarras her because your micro penis got offended what not excuse yourself to the bathroom and just leave

you failed.

yay a dating app for asians
all the profile pics look the same
hair: black
height: 5 foot something
favourite food: rice

why.

Virgin here that never, ever asked a girl out on a date, should I bother asking a girl out or just wait 6 more years till I attain wizardom?

t. pipascarancha

im going to help,

practise this line in front if the mirror

"hey i saw you at ( where ever the female is ) this is awkward, like i dont know what to say, but i was wondering if we could maybe exchange numbers and grab a coffee during the day, ummm "

then look into her eyes fir a response and dont speak and dont give your name

she is going to look at you and evaluate your looks and respond with an ok or a reason

if ok, give a "cool" then give your name and she will give hers. swap numbers and walk away. after 3 steps turn and say " have a beautiful day, xyz " then turn again and just keep walking, real calm like, dont hang around.

i want you to practice that line up to 1000 times in the mirror so you dont fuck up, you need to deliver it clearly so that it sounds like you've not used the line before " this is why queues like -ummm-" are used.

now that you can deliver this like an actor , being humble, and deliver it in your sleep, i want you to approach every female you find attractive who is alone and deliver that line. over and over and over again.

there are no gimmicks in this advice.

Literally "exclude the white man" the app.

This is not a copypasta right? Thanks for the help though.

Everyone wants white women

no. i typed it by hand on shitty mobile. i dont believe in picl up artist shit.

you will find a good girl and be happy.

god speed and do not fear rejection, you do not make a fool of yourself, only a girl that accepts you for coffee will even know your name.

Maybe a 10/10 asian would be ok. But most are hideous look at zuckerbergs wife

this

well done asian dude

always let the female talk the most and react off what she says and always be comfortable to walk away like a monk in a shit situation, you do not need anything in this world

now you can find a good girl to make you happy and a good girl will never make you lower yourself to her, if that happens, say nothing and walk away.

god speed.

OC not sure if this is right thread

Someone post that or r/asianmasculinity kek

this shall be known as the "Guan Yu on a sad horse" meme.

Good bait, friend

She didn't go back to your place because you're autistic and dumb enough to take a woman on an incredibly expensive (first) date.

One more question, what if you saw the girl you like in the same place you are in but you don't know her? Do you say the same line?

Don't say "this is awkward, like i don't know what to say". This is like a dialogue from a shitty romance movie.

>black men rape anything that says no
>shoot cops who come to arrest them
>get killed as a result of having sex one time with an average woman

>Asian man studies statistics around women who say no
>finds a gap in the the market and creates his own app to resolve his issue
>gets laid by attractive women with the highest concentration of yellow fever as a result of accepting no as an answer

Fiki fiki

20/10 for standing up for yourself
>White guy here by the way.

woman like romance movies. the point is to not try to be a smart ass, you are going up to the girl because you want coffee with them and you are framing it as this is not a gimmick and framing it as, not sure at this stage what to say, do, be, just need to know, if you judge me can we do some ice breaking later, but im not here to hold you up i just need to know would you? dont be hard ass to females u dont know ir a smart ass, just be real. it will be obv u like them dont speak about that shit. in ten seconds they can decide, dont feed gimmicks and corny ass flatery dumb shit like a nigger, thats my point.

honour to yourself and them.

>Asian women are more traditional
Yeah in Asia. Western Asian womyn are the most likely to be president of the school Social Justice club. They aren't dating anyone, they're only concerned with padding their CV's

what is up with asian males and the concept free shit = pussy

ive seen it over and over again

monday:
u want dwive to wok? i dwive u

tuesday-fruday:
u want dwive to wok? i dwive u

saturday: why u no fuk me i dwive u wok all week fakka you!

dumb asians cant win love.

Now you just reinforced her beliefs. If you wanted to make her feel like shit you shouldn't have said anything at all afterwards. Pay the bill and leave with self-respect.

good on you brah

cool a new social media thing to check when i meet a chick i want to fuck. Have a profile on IFuckNiggers.net? Dropped.

>The chink create a solution by himself instead of bitching and blaming the white man

This is the difference between Asians and Negros.