Are there any actual adults on Sup Forums? Like, have a car, career, house, and wife adult?

Are there any actual adults on Sup Forums? Like, have a car, career, house, and wife adult?

Feels like most of the time I'm talking to neets or college students. Tell me I'm wrong, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4iIjpSnSj1sOKXa6Y7ClK6hrXlumnYex
youtu.be/WVE5vLoc3e0
youtu.be/UVaUQ9qRzg4
youtu.be/0UZlqQC-Bxw
youtu.be/1rSENzYhUDU
youtu.be/vuckowRr5wQ
youtu.be/uYt56i-bKNs
youtu.be/eyu7v-k1NZA
archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 30, married, with a relatively high paying job in the space industry.

But I only come to Sup Forums to shitpost because it's full of easily rustled NEETs

>Space industry
>French flag

Ofc dear brother ofc

37, have car, have house, virgin.
Never going to get in a relationship, waste of money, instead, I will have enough saved up I could probably retire between 45-50, thanks to the house debt being paid, I've saved up a lot. Living alone truly is wonderful

24 year old hairdresser, was a dangler for almost three years before the start of my career, 20 year old hot girlfriend with a car, we rent in Russia. Moving to Orestad to her place in several days. I supposed to start work there, but my hand is still badly disjointed. Fellows do something you like! Doing jackshit sucks for a long period.

HAHAHAHA SPACE HAHAHAHA

Darshan, failing in one area doesn't disqualify others from succeeding in it. Dalit being jealous, the post.

How is russia nowadays ?

if not bait

do you work with esa? arianespace? have you been to guiana? how difficult is it to get in the space sector in europe after an engineering degree in europe?

also proof

27 year old professional neet

i play a few instruments

no gf

Only successful countries can make fun of another.
French are not solo in space but we are really good in astronomy and science in general but we work for the EU

Go back to your designated shitting street pajeet

I'm 32, have a car, house and a wife.

20 year old hacker here

I am a 19 yo NEET

no

i m not human neither

Did you hack the internet ?

Yeah I drift between NEETdom and being a student. 26 and over the 8 years since my A levels I got a degree and not much else.

Worked about 4 months in my entire life. Just finished an internship at a software company though so maybe my time NEET life will finally come to an end soon. God I hope it does.

only you are stopping yourself from greatness OP, find the ideas and things u love and work hard and go at it all the way OP.....

33 car, house, no debt, no wife.

I'm assuming the last two are strongly correlated.

I am 30 years old and married, but I am a muslim convert and islamist who thinks focusing on race is degenerate so I am not the regular neo nazi neet who shitposts here.

27, car, software development career. I'm a virgin though, and I also don't share all of Sup Forums's views.

Very old fag here. Just checking out what you crazy fuckers are up to...

Nope. I can make 350-450$ a cut and I never had saving apart from some 4k$ for a black day(somethings I can save within the week). Got sweet money? Spend on fun like jetskiing, parasailing and outdoors. Once I got one with this Danish angel, she started to help me out with managing finances better. Now I have 23k$ in savings which is good, since I disjointed my hand and couldn't work for the last month.
To be fair I've been doing jackshit around Europe before getting educated in London and working for a year there afterwards, so I never been that much inside of Russia during my adult years. It's not that good really. Corruption, high prices, swarms of Asians and Moslems, deep rural countryside deprived from basic services. Fuck Putin, Russia deserves better.

What's worse being a 26yr old virgin female, or 26yr old virgin male?

gay neet here. anyone wanna date?

Yes. Have a wife and son. Tradesmen. Wife is a homemaker sells homemade soap, bath bombs, and things of that nature on the side.

29, married, own a house, a car and a third of a comic-book store.

>Muslim convert

Absolutely disgusting and degenerate. I hope you die in a fire.

Mate, we're all Alexander Gordon Jahans.

The essential guide to Alexander Gordon jahans (AKA THE NEW CHRIS CHAN) to share this ABSOLUTE MADMAN with all you normies

So this guys videos are usually 2 hours long and whose got time to sit through all that autism? So here's a compilation of his most degenerate moments, in short form, spanning from that time he licked his tit, to that time he declared war on pol with a pastry, to that time he described graphic sex with his boyfriend, to that time he cries about his micropenis - it's all here folks.

The ultimate Alexander Gordon Jahans experience.

Playlist link: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4iIjpSnSj1sOKXa6Y7ClK6hrXlumnYex

Individual links:

youtu.be/WVE5vLoc3e0

youtu.be/UVaUQ9qRzg4

youtu.be/0UZlqQC-Bxw

youtu.be/1rSENzYhUDU

youtu.be/vuckowRr5wQ

youtu.be/uYt56i-bKNs

youtu.be/eyu7v-k1NZA

>hairdresser

I thought Russia doesn't like gays?

quit shilling your shitty yt fag

Ehh thats a hard one. Women are supposed to stay pure for their husbands. Then again if shes 26 and not in a relationship there is probably something wrong with her.
I think its more embarrassing as a dude though, idk.

Have career in IT
Have my own car
Engaged

No home yet but me and my girl have enough for a first time home owner down payment

I'm a 32yo business owner with 2 kids, 2 cars, house in New York. I also own a small property outside of Wilmington, North Carolina for beach time fun in the summer.

I like that town a lot. College towns are always guaranteed to be safe and entertaining.

50yo happily married guy
two grownup daughters
6 grandkids
Retired Gas Engineer
Sup Forumss my guilty secret

atleast im not this fucked

>one of the oldest male professions
>shaped by men, developed by men
>predominantly male before the 80s
Shit tier banter, Nigel.

Im hungarian and Im in germany. I enjoy my flag nau

if femanon she has plenty of cats right

Oh my god I fucking love Wilmington. Was there 2 years ago. Loved every bit of it. Id like to move their sometime provided I have somekind of job opportunity there.

Let me throw my chip in. 27 here.

For most of my life I was unemployed/did odd jobs to keep myself afloat. Was also dumb as fuck during my teenage years, so made a huge ass debt, so even if I started working some regular job, the state would repo'd my ass and everything I have anyways.

Only thing I'm proud of that I did my five years in FFL. Other than that I'm pretty much finished. No family, no kids, no girlfriend.

41 yo sociopath - executive for nonprofit healthcare agency - married 4 kids - coach baseball - send kids to private school - married Bavarian woman

27 years old, have a shit car, a wife, and don't own a house yet because I'm in the military and move around too much. Make of that what you will.

>there is probably something wrong with her

:(

Maybe he is driver or a cook at the Space Center?

Married
Wife and I both work, about 210k a year annually between both of us
Age 27
Own home
Going to have kids in a few years after we save enough

We will be voting trump

>tfw no based boomer coworker who browses Sup Forums

>sociopath
Repect Lad
same here functioning an outwardly a normie

>a year
>annually

How do you make so much money being so retarded?

I'm 27, software dev, car, no house, and a gf.

I mostly come here to shitpost and I'm in reality a social democrat but my inner Wehraboo forces me to do NSDAP roleplay.

>Feels like most of the time I'm talking to neets or college students

They're called shills.

Believe it or not when you were kiddies the DN was clearnet and some of them BBS them daze were AMAZING ! kek

More like edgy neets who want to look tough on the internet. You have to be over 18 to post here, son.

3 cars
3 bedroom/2 bath condo on a gold course
Zero debt
married
Top 20 college graduate
Been running a business for 8 years (not mine, I just work here)
Bad sales year due to new product in red tape
Only made 80k, the least I've made in 5 years

I fucking love this place. After years of feeling like the libs have won, I stumbled across a group of young insurgents who have given me hope.

you married 4 kids? fits the profile

I bet you 10000 kroner you converted to Islam because you found some hambeast somali muslim so you converted to get approval.

Yes

I have a career and a house. No wife, just a few qts for the occasional booty call when the urge arises, haven't found the right girl yet.

I think many of us here are same Lad ....Respect

Im
7473 houses
+384772 cars
and I 29/10 wife
I make millions

BBs. Fuck that, when I was nipper we ad to shitpost by morse. .I used to spread me message with semaphore flags.

I can see the sadness between the lines, no fret brother. I feel the same and delude myself just like yourself.

>23
>car
>house (with mortgage)

>no wife

Are you the hacker known as Sup Forums?

I am 80 years old with a 10 inch cock and savings of more than $ 100 million. I own real estate all over the world, fuck young girls whenever I want to and I have 6 kids and 25 grandkids with 3 great-grandkids coming soon.

Life is fucking great kids

ESA is just the funding organization. Real work gets done at Thales or Airbus.

Also I don't work launches so haven't been to Guiana yet. Hopefully will get to travel to Khazakstan for the na Proton launch next year though.

I'm a self-made Chad. I have another thread up at the moment.

I have a question: Is there any place online where successful people congregate to discuss alt-right politics?

It's hard being successful and always holding back my views. I'm virulently racist. Misogynistic to an absolutely repulsive degree. And I fucking can't stand Jews or the white people who cavort with them.

But this place isn't for me either...Nothing disgusts me more than listening to whiny, effeminate, beta-males, screech about things they could change, IF they were just willing to put in the effort.

25 year old lab scientist here

> Job
> Car
> No house yet, but engaged and in our own apartment

I've been shitposting on Sup Forums since 2007 and it's been a hard habit to break.

woman
has car
well-traveled
no debt
rents house with fiance
adjunct professor
wants to marry soon and have a kid
voting Trump

YOURE WRONG

here is what is being slid

archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV

archives of FB posts
still up att
i am off
find sticky on full

Oh God I soo wish I was under 18 again Cheers Lad Thank you senpai !
a few words of wisdom from an old fag
Keep a hidden cash Cushion only known to self ok
Respect family loved ones
If you Do anything illegal Never ever tell anyone
Dont get mad /angry over shit ..revisit it laters ok
an Finally learn TO Love Yourself OK !

CAR = ADULT CONFIRMED

Send pic of cock

Airline pilot and volunteer firefighter reporting in.

ok Achmed. If by space you mean the giant space in your goats vagina, then I will believe you.

27, Master's degree in architecture, working towards my license.

Some debt over my head due to parents dying and me having to deal with the financial repercussions.. Make more than most of my peers but thats still insanely low. I embrace that 'll be working forever to fix this country's busted urban environments.

>Work with supremely based swiss gentleman in a office we co-own.
>Run a handful of side projects with driven and intelligent friends.
>I don't want a car
>I don't want a house
>I'll never make enough to raise a child responsibly
>I have a few qt girlfriends, they know about eachother.
>Will eventually transcend to the astral plane of architectural enlightenment.

>Could be worse.

>car
>shit almost minimum wage job
>almost done with college
>no gf but have fwb
>no house or career yet

Kid, wife, house, dog, 120k/yr job.

I really only come on Sup Forums to shill for Hill, though.

I forgot to add that I'm a complete sociopath with just enough self control and drive to not be a psychopath.

For example in college I would take leftists out that I didn't like before finals and get them blackout wasted so they were a wreck during the test. I know of two people who flunked out of school directly because of my efforts and at least one of them is a career Starbucks barista and Bernie Sanders supporter now.

LEL or a tin can an string an can to neighbhours Lel
joking aside Google fucked up the WILD old daze !

There's no sadness, I honestly haven't wanted a relationship or any contact with females or even friends since I was around 15 or 16 somewhere around that time, not even this new MGTOW bullshit either, shit's just not for me, I'm happy alone, I'm not happy when I have to be around other people, though I'm not autistic as you people like to call it, I can manage fine, it's just not for me

weird logic. I'm well off with my motorcycles. If I need a car ride, my lady would gladly drive me around.

31, good career in the high tech industry as a senior software developer in a network security company.
not married, no car, living on rent in Tel Aviv

House
Qt3.14 Korean wife
Two Kids
Excecutive in smallere organisation
Lots of cash
Life is good

>women
>estonia
pick one
I feel you both, had about 10 relationships and want no more.

>Spain

Do you even have a job?

Mods Lel

>car, career, house, and wife adult
yes 2016 civic
>career
lawyer bro currently clerking for a judge and now looking for a firm job for when my clerkships up
>house
share an apartment with an old frat brother
>wife
not even close

Probably more than you think, but I think most of us primarily lurk.

>41
>PhD econ., UW class of '02 (undergradclass of '97)
>reasearch economist for think tank
>125K a year
>own one primary home and one vacation cottage
>two cars
>married; no kids

The bitter NEETs who basically live here will lambast this as boasting, but I'm a pretty average person, and this is a pretty normal life, well within the grasp of anyone who's not a moron and has a bit of discipline. I can't get anymore specific than I have for fear of exposure, but my research area is defense economics; i.e., to put it simply, how an economy's performance permits a national actor to develop defense capacity, whether its economic linkages permit unilateral use of force, consequences of using such force, etc., etc., etc. We focus mostly on Sino-American relations, for reasons that should be obvious.

I can tell you unequivocally that every single "insider" or "red team operative" who has posted here is a fucking lying, role-playing faggot, that all conspiracy theories are tard-tier faggotry, and that the world is a pretty dull and predictable place.

I should be perhaps embarrassed to admit this, but Sup Forums has utterly reoriented my thinking on race and individual gun rights, and a few other things. Prior to that I'd been pretty conventionally mainstream on those issues. I'm still amazed at how effective the college indoctrination process is. I work with some very smart people, but most of them are zombies on the critical issues that will most impact their families. I'm glad I don't have kids.

Does it make you angry that most of your taxes go to pay for all those lazy useless Dosim to sit around and study bronze-age bullshit for a living on your dime?

Just curious.

>48
>developer
>1 house and half own another
>Married
>No kids
>No car atm
>Motorbike

Hate young neet whiners - would give my left nut to be 20 again.

a proper Psycho would get them gang raped drunk

Just saying ..

don't even remind me.
my rent is 4700 NIS a month ($1200)
taxes are like 10k NIS ($2600)

Only have deez

>24 White Male
>Working in Info Systems, Masters in IT and Bachelors in Business
>Making 75k
>Has had sex with 26 different women and currently have a blue eyed blonde gf
Also Trump will save us

28, house, rental property, vehicle, career, investments, ROTH IRA. Only debt is my rental property. I mostly just rock the boat here and rarely get to serious, not full on trolling per-say as I often time am truthful but I don't go about it in a manner in which I would in real life. Because this is Sup Forums we like memes, witty n shitty responses, and things of that nature. No one is going to read a book if you publish it one max character post at a time.

>Korean wife
>two kids
>good life
Your life a shit, traitor scum. People like you are looked down upon in Denmark. Go to Arhus and shoot yourself with all of your family in a red student orgy.