Why does Sup Forums hate Israel?

Israel is the modern epitome of fascism and nationalism. Mandatory military service, apartheid of the races, backlash against negro immigrants. What's to hate? The only people who hate Israel are Leftist fags and greedy western jews.

What's your excuse faggots?

>inb4 "jidf shill"
>inb4 "cuck"

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-amend-ethnicity-negro-slave-descendants-we-are-not-african-we-are-hebrews-and-proud-we-want-change
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Historical reasons.

I don't support a one world government run by zionist fucks that give no fucks about anyone who isn't a jew.
The jews will have to answer to god for the shit they've done, I hope jesus breaks their fucking heads this time instead of just smashing tables and whipping people.

When I was 15 I took a look online through a variety of foreign english-language newspapers.

I had great fun reading a couple of Israeli ones, because that was clearly the nation with the strongest combination of economic modernity and right-wing, nationalist, religious, militaristic politics.

I still regularly read Israeli newspapers purely because it's a nice bit of escapism from the leftist madness of white countries.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-amend-ethnicity-negro-slave-descendants-we-are-not-african-we-are-hebrews-and-proud-we-want-change

Seriously, how much do they pay you for these shill threads?

On the bright side, everything jews are hated for, they reinforce with every thread they make.

Israeli is constantly running afoul of 'international law' and UN whingers. It's at odds with globalism.

I've been on Sup Forums for eons and I don't hate Israel. I hate globalist Jews and I hate Muslims. As far as I'm concerned Israel is more than welcome to remove filthy sub-human kebab from their lands.

it doesn't matter, they will never be punished for it because jews.
And they are at the center of the globalist conspiracy.

Israel is not my country. I don't care if it prospers are crumbles. It's not my, nor my neighbor's, responsibility to ensure its success. It the responsibility of the Israelis and their neighbors.

Because jews

I wouldn't mind them if they fought their own wars, but they always try to get their puppet regime in Washington to do the heavy lifting for them.

Will she be France's next president?

GOD WILLING.

Because they manipulate rather than intimidate.

Its just retards who get their news exclusively from Sup Forums and follow the hivemind le joos xDD

Juden are physically weak and pathetic betas. They couldn't win a fight with anyone. That's why they focus on manipulation instead of combat.

Unlike the Right Win Romanians, Germans, Italians, Estonians, Finns, Hungarians, Ukrainians, and Lithuanians of WW2 they have no allies, only agreements of convenience.

They subvert US policy, use their political and financial muscle to steal US taxes, stole US nuclear material, lied to the US regarding nukes, spied on the US, sold tech to the US' enemies, destabilized the region which created the refugee crisis, etc.

I wouldn't underestimate the fighting prowess of the IDF they were one of the worlds' bravest armies back in their heyday.

Considering the state of many once-great Western nations today I don't think we have any grounds to call them pathetic or beta either, at least they are willing to defend themselves.

jidf shill cuck.

War is deception. A game played best from the shadows.

All true Whitemen support Israel brother. Good luck droning the Sand niggers from Zambia. Brother =)

You mean get America to defend them.

No, read up about their Wars, and I don't mean the bombing of Palestinians in Gaza, I mean the big conventional Arab-Israeli wars.

It really isn't
Much of this country is a leftist shithole, corruption exists everywhere, cost of living is too high, and we only remove Muslims of they start firing rockets at us
Meanwhile 20% of this country is Arab, illegal niggers and Palestinians are everywhere and everything is slowly falling apart

Israel is the annoying little faggot that the other kids in the neighborhood don't like, and America is the mom who always intervenes to make sure the other kids don't beat the shit out of Israel.

IDF is shit nowadays, we don't have the ability to even fight a paramilitary like Hezbollah properly
If Arabs ever got their shit together we'd be crushed, however they are even more fucked than we are

because america has more jews than israel

and the majority of american jews, put jews before america

you really dont see the problem here?

of course you dont. pic related

Yep, that's why I said "in their heyday" the problem is that Israel somehow became soft.

I guess you're lucky that the sand niggers are too busy fighting each other to focus on you.

For now... You guys should really exterminate the Pallies while you can.

Shimmel, Stop being such a bitch.

>Much of this country is a leftist shithole
What counts as "left" in Israel is still very much right of centre in the rest of the world.

Nazisrael or Nazislam... what's the difference? You guys are all fucking fighting over meaningless issue and you want the entire world to fight this meaningless fight with both of you... How about you both go fuck yourself?

To me the big difference of why I don't hate Israel is because they're not actually trying to conquer my country, unlike Pisslam.

Well I suppose I can't argue with that
Of course I could say the "right" in Germany is considered left in most of the rest of the world
What type of right wing government takes in 1 million Syrian refugees??? The Brits didn't do it, the Americans didn't do it, and Russia would never do such a ridiculous thing