Will he get off?

Will he get off?

isn't he blind now?

lol

That's what got him in all this trouble in the first place! Folks...

*Cue laugh track*
*Cut to Conway Twitty*

There is no proof. Its he said, she said.

Hes going to walk.

If the jury was sleeping then most likely.

I know I will.

A black man in the 60's and 70's date raping white women and getting away with it after all these years?

I don't buy it,

>Drudge Report
spotted the rural retard. At least use a credible source like the Huffington Post or CNN

He paid most of them off didn't he?

he literally admits to it in a tape from an old settlement case that was reopened for this case.

>Will he get off?

Sounds like he already has. Quite a bit.

He just faked that for sympathy.

The real question is, will Trump get off?

>it's a white man trying to bring down the black man episode

Change the channel

>it's a Jew trying to bring down a black man because he criticized nog culture episode

He already has on the backs of countless young white woman. Just like like OJ did back in the 90s.

>There is no proof. Its he said, she said.

Well more accurately it's he said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said

ShariaBlue is on point tonight

Same with Bill Clinton

oh, I think I understand! It is his testimony vs. MANY women what a laugh lol

HAHA NICE

>will he get off?
He might ejaculate involuntarily from prostate stimulation while getting fucked in the ass in prison by another man (this is called gay sex)