Ask a conservative, right-wing, libertarian, Trump-voting, white, non-binary anything

Ask a conservative, right-wing, libertarian, Trump-voting, white, non-binary anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=socjdafs0G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does non-binary means you're normal or that you're a transqwarian heteromollusk thing?

These faggots keep making shit up.

Non-binary means that I don't identify as either the male or female gender. I'm not transgender and I'm not an otherkin.

Why would a libertarian support Trump?

>Non-binary
Why do you lie for attention?

Are you cute?

So you're a faggot then.

Because he didn't hide government information in a private server.

I'm not lying. I just don't feel like I'm male or female.

Johnson is pro gun control, pro TPP, pro open borders

Why would a libertarian vote for Johnson is the better question

Are you a Christian faggot?

Probably? I don't know, I'm not a good judge of my own appearance.

Nope. I'm attracted to women.

I'm neither theist or atheist. I just don't bother with the religious debate.

Why did you feel there was a need for a thread about you?

Are you biologically male or female?

>Tranny is a pseudo-lesbo
youtube.com/watch?v=socjdafs0G0
Gee lad you really shocked my foundations, honestly though I'm getting really tired of this shit. I've seen so much of cunts like you coming around declaring yourself then turning around and saying you're into women. You might as well just stay a man and fuck girls.

This a free forum, anyone can post here about anything politics-related that they want.

What set of genitals do you have?

What do you think of putin?

Too bad you're lying

I'd rather not specify.
I'm not transgender, but it is possible for trans women to be attracted to other women.

How do women react when you tell them you're 'non-binary'

You're a dumb fuck if you think I was claiming anything otherwise. I'm saying I'm tired of dickheads like you coming out as "Woman" then going ahead and doing what you would have done as a man anyway. It's fucking retarded.

Sounds like you're a guy who's just being an enormous attention-seeking faggot. This thread has nothing to do with politics, reported

That's not a picture of me and I never said or implied it was.

He's attractive and charismatic, but that's about all I know about him. I don't keep up on Russian politics.

I'm not sayng you are not allowed to start such thread, but your reasoning behind doing so.

Why not is not an answer.

Go back to Sup Forums you dumb trap

You can be attracted to girls and still be a faggot.

Faggot.

Back to You slack nigger

Why are you voting for a man who hates you and is supported by groups that legitimately want to kill you for who you are?

I'm not saying I'm a woman. As a non-transgender non-binary, I don't feel particularly male or female.

I'm not a guy, sorry.

I don't make it a point to tell everybody I'm non-binary. Do you tell everyone you're male?

Why don't you kill yourself and make America a little bit greater (again)?

Why are you such an attention whore?

What makes you non-binary? Do you have some kind of weird combination of chromosomes no one else does?

Well, being non-binary, I'm not gay for liking girls.

You're a man trying to make himself to be something he isn't, then saying he's into women. If anything, you're exactly like what I'm talking about.

Trump is, at least, entirely candid about his beliefs. Hillary is lying and deceitful. I'd rather have a president that I know what they're thinking.

Why do you think it is that you are insecure about your body, and what's stopping you from just getting on like a normal person?

I'm not a man, sorry.

>it's a Sup Forums takes the tranny bait episode

Were you born with a dick or a pussy?

If rather have someone I know hates then someone I can't tell is pretty much what you just said

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You're supporting your enemy just because you can't trust that someone else is your friend. Why not vote for Gary Johnson? You said you're a libertarian and he's at least not vocally against who you are.

I'm not insecure about my body. I'm entirely comfortable with the set of genitals I have and the shape of my chromosomes. Gender is a completely mental thing.

Stop with your made up shit words you millenial faggot.

I bet your parents are disappointed in you

Trump's not my enemy. He's not going to start rounding up minorities and stuffing them in camps. Maybe he's not going to focus on LGBT issues, but since I'm neither lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, I'm not worried about that.

>non-transgender non-binary
kek what is all this Murrilard millennial bullshit

You are predictable, not even remotely fun for discussion or shitposting. You're pretty much coming here for negative attention.

These aren't made-up words. You can find them in the dictionary if you're interested.

Both of my parents are dead, and I'm not really in the habit of telling the rest of the family what my gender is. Do you need to tell your family that you're male?

>Gender is a completely mental thing.

Only if you have more than 2, then it's mental indeed.

He's not stuffing anyone in camps dumbass. And it's not a secret that republicans hate the lgbt community

who fucking care what you feeling like roleplaying fucking retard. gender arent an identity youre born with it

Is it like you're a person who wants nothing more in their life to be neither a mother or a father?

Your faggotry aside, how many other fags and general LGBT do you know that lean or support Trump? What're your peers' views on Hillary. Genuinely curious.

Ask a conservative, right-wing, libertarian, Trump-voting, white, non-binary anything.

>These aren't made-up words. You can find them in the dictionary if you're interested.
Dictionaries are full of made-up bullshit. I remember when jedi was added to the Oxford dictionary I think. Not an argument faggot.

nothing more THAN to be

Well that answers my question. OP you should pay me I'm the GOAT therapist.

As a Republican, I don't hate the LGBT community.
Yes, you are born with a certain gender. Mine just doesn't happen to be male or female.
I'm mostly in right-wing groups, so my friends tend not to support Hillary. As for LGBT support of Trump, not sure. I'm not exactly very active in the LGBT community since I don't identify as LGBT.

>54 replies

This is why you're garbage Sup Forums, feeding this buzzfeed tier attentionwhore bullshit, and this is coming from a tripfag.

nice try, that's kayla

>Why would a libertarian support Trump?

Because Johnson sucks ass. Worst Libertarian candidate.

Wtf did you just say? Can someone translate I do t speak snowflake

Okay. What about peer-reviewed, scientific studies? Are those a good argument, or are you going to start going off about how the jews/bigfoots/aliens/Illuminati are feeding us misinformation?

Why are you all taking the bait? Pls, Sup Forums. Stop.

What are your pronouns?

>a transqwarian heteromollusk thing?
lost hard

My pronouns are whatever you feel like using. I don't get into that kind of special snowflake tumblr business.

>What about peer-reviewed, scientific studies? Are those a good argument

Science rejects (social studies and co.) making up snowflake status granting nonsense and affirming each other really doesn't mean much. This isn't like in hard science where peer review either replicates something or doesn't.
So no, the academic version of a circlejerk isn't an argument.

It's the same DSM-V bullshit they've been pumping out for decades now.

You're a sad man who wants to feel unique.

How is your relationship with your father?

>Yes, you are born with a certain gender. Mine just doesn't happen to be male or female.

only two that exist based on biology. rest are made up words based on nothing but feelings. being a male doesnt require you to feel male. What the fuck 'feeling male' even is ? Youre a male youre feelings toward it are irrelevent

Hello, Amanda. Still smoking dope and fighting for attention? It won't take the daddy issues away.

Tits?

why are you ashamed of yourself

So you just don't believe in empirical evidence, then?

>Johnson is pro gun control
Meme, but he still sucks and Trump is way better

>only two that exist based on biology.

There are some abominations but they're in such a small number that their deformity doesn't really change much. You don't call someone with elephantitis an otherkin either - you call him sick and then you help in the best means available.

I'm not a man, sorry, and my father's deceased.
I'm not male, sorry. You're confusing gender with biological sex. Gender isn't an either-or thing; this is entirely what being 'non-binary' is about.

I'm not ashamed of myself in the least. See

See

Hello.

>Conservative
>right-wing
>libertarian
>Trump-voting
>white

Great, pretty much a normal per-

>non-binary

The fuck is this?

You're a woman? Figures.
So what WAS your relationship like with your father?

I do. I just doubt that there's any supporting your case.

Muh feefees (or muh group's feefees) isn't empirical evidence.

I don't know what's worst, the fact that you're a libretarian or that you think trump is going to win

Being non-binary is not a mental illness, sorry.

It means he's not a computer.

We don't need some Terminator shit going down.

Let's make it easy, what would you like to stick inside or outside of you, girls or boys? Or both?

>being non binary
Identity is as close to mental illness as it gets adding more qualifiers doesn't make you more "yourself"

I'm not a woman either.

OP, what do you think of fine-ass korean women?

You're just making it impossible to get proper help when you constantly reaffirming your delusions like that.

That's what asylums are for, luckily.

I'm sexually attracted only to women, but I can just as easily appreciate the handsomeness of the male physique. I wouldn't have sex with a man, but I still find some of them sexy nonetheless.

>I'm not male, sorry. You're confusing gender with biological sex. Gender isn't an either-or thing; this is entirely what being 'non-binary' is about.

it literally is though

If you die, how does a scientist identify your non-binary gender ? oh right he can,t because it's arbitrary you just made that up. It's what you feel like you are

icwudt

It's one or the other, faggot.

It was bad. Her father was an abusive alcoholic that couldn't keep his hands to himself.

>non-binary

The burden of proof is on you to prove your claim that it's a mental illness.

I'm not into miscenegation.

If I die, my gender stops existing, because it's an entirely mental and social construct. The scientist would probably likely identify me by my biological sex.

It really isn't. Again, you're thinking of biological sex.

I'm not a liberal, and I despise redditors, tumblrites and SJWs.

You're either male or female, anything else is just delusion.

>Non-binary

Kill yourself faggot