Are the sidewalks nice in your country?

Are the sidewalks nice in your country?
Are they safe to walk at night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WoDU_2NC_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Uqpdr8hF5NM
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/02/monkeys-steal-documents-at-army-camp/
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/01/08/mischievous-macaques-in-malacca-to-be-moved/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no
not really, depends on your luck

no point in asking this to anyone except americans because europ*eans can't go outside without being raped by refugees

I always thought Paraguay was suppose to be the nice small country of south america. How is it?

If they are getting knocked out by Muhammad then we are getting knocked out by Tyrone.

Fact is we are both in a shitty boat, they have it slightly better in some countries though so I wouldn't laugh at Sven.

i guess i'm supposed to post "rekt" videos or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=0WoDU_2NC_Y
notice how disgustingly broken the sidewalks are

dunno how to answer that. we're normal?
isn't it normal to be mugged around in the whole world?

Muggings happen everywhere of course I just thought it would be lower in other nations.

you mean uruguay

lol why isnt the guy asking for help to people around immediately.
I know he just got fucking robbed out of nowhere but hes conscious and not hurt af

Is that London or Melbourne?

One guy went up to him and went for help, the other guy who got robbed is trying to help the dead one.

New Orleans

Fuck no.
Fuck no.

Decent
Yes, except the worst ghettoes maybe (most people in ghettoes are so deluded and detached from society that it's sickening).

Yes.
Yes.
If you can't walk safely at night then your country is a shithole

As long as you stay out of fucked up areas, yeah? It depends on your luck honestly.

>Are they safe to walk at night?
normally yes, but during winter they can be very slippery

I am a tall white male, so I honestly feel pretty fucking save walking alone at night here in Canada. I could think of a few certain neighborhoods in the largest cities I wouldn't want to walk around too often.

but I know for women its a lot more dangerous.

hes probably stunned or in shock.

same reason why he doesn't instantly try to help his friend who got his gace bashed in

God no.

probably

more than 90% of my cuntray's territory is rural so you could argue it IS "lower":
on the immense countryside there's nobody walking around to rob

In some parts of the country, not my city
In some parts of the country, like my city

Do yanks really park opposite of traffic? Fucking savages

Depends on the area, most is fine except the hellhole called the capital Kuala Lumpur.

Is he dead? :(

Also:
Mostly safe to walk at night, but there are some shitty ghetto areas (conurbano, and parts of Rosario) where I wouldn't do it.

There is literally an address right there in front of your face to google

Paraguay is the black market of South america

>I always thought Paraguay was suppose to be the nice small country of south america.

That's Uruguay (your description)

Friend (female) told me that her friends didn't let her walk around at night in what I thought was one of the safest cities in the country
Eveything's going to the dogs

No, most of them are irregular
Depends, I have to walk at night alone and I haven't had any bad shit happen to me

Shit, at first I thought the guy on the right was wearing a hoodie but then I realized he was just old. These "people" are savage animals.

yeah, I've heard plenty of stories from my female friends about getting harassed or followed and what not even in a group. and I know girls who hold car keys in their fists just to walk to their cars at night after work.

Its honestly weird to think of not being able to just walk around as I please. I used to take night walks almost daily when I lived in Ottawa. and while I'd encounter a loud drunk or beggar I was never worried for my safety.

What city?

No
Yes

Huh, weird, I didn't notice that.

As in every big city, it really depends on where you are. I often walk home alone and usually quite drunk at 4 am and still nothing happened to me, I also don't feel unsafe at all, even though I'm a skinny weak guy. The same would be completely different in another neighborhood.

Did they just get mugged by a chimp?

Yeah, yet I don't see feminists complain about it for some reason, probably because they know the perpetrators aren't middle class cis white males

Nantes

by a brazilian AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ

It's funny because most Brasiguayos(Brazilians living in Paraguay, google it) are a lot richer and whiter than Paraguayans.

>Are they safe to walk at night?
If you are a dumb Dutch, no youtube.com/watch?v=Uqpdr8hF5NM

Fuck, is that real?
not even here you see things like that

It's called the knock out game, popular amongst a certain demography

Depends.
Yes. I can't even imagine someone straight out assaulting you. And 21:00 in the city center is just beyond my understanding.

It's a one-way road. What a bizarre traffic map.

Is he kill?

hell no. absolutely not.

>> if you have never been kidnapped or got your thing's stolen by two guys in a bike, you have never been in brazil.

Absolutely yes, one of my favorite pasttimes is to go for walks at night through parks and the city

my country is huge, so it depends.
in my city it's not safe at all.

Forgot about the monkeys and I mean actual monkeys. Even the Iraqi postersuffered twice while visiting.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/02/monkeys-steal-documents-at-army-camp/
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/01/08/mischievous-macaques-in-malacca-to-be-moved/
>led to 51 police reports made over macaque harassment.

de donde sos papu

The process of laying sidewalks in slabs was invented in my small town.

gba zone oeste :c

Cute, we have cheeky Monkey's in Gibraltar too

uff cuida el ano amiguito

that's horrible. they should leave no witnesses and evidence.

The old man on the right looks like he might actually be dead brah. Punching on the cervical spine is just so dangerous, he might be crippled even if we recovers. Attacking old man is just ridiculous...

Have you ever fainted or been knocked out before? You wake up very confused and no memory

He was being choked and beat...probably not all there desu

Our country is definitely safer than shartland
You'd probably be safe everywhere unless you are a girl wearing slutty clothes

Same here brah. Plus I've been doing Judo for 10 years or so now so hopefully I could flip a few of those niggers face first in the curb.

Women always feel unsafe walking around at night in my experience.

he was bleeding because he landed forehead first on the sidewalk though, i reckon

literalmente el far west

Its not funny anymore after they mess up your laundry, took your nutella and start eating it on your roof or just smash it if they couldn't figure out how to open the bottle. Or those tourists who ignore 'do not feed the monkeys' and cry to the cops when it took the digital camera in their open bag into the mangrove forest.
They really love potato chips so once someone feeds them with it they will start looking for more.

more or less
yes, a lot safer than most countries

its funny though that me and my friend got attacked on new years by some drunk idiots, but they were too incompetent to leave a single bruise or even break my friends rear view mirror despite trying to wreck it like three times before running away

The only place I've felt 90%+ safe walking around at night as a female was in Tokyo, even the shady areas like roppongi that are full of african club headhunters. It comes down to lighting for me here in aus, I live in a shitty part of Sydney but the streets are always well lit so I can see if somethings coming.

The only real weird situation I've been in while out was early in the morning(6amish) walking home from the train station and a car with 3 drunk dudes rolled up on me and asked if I wanted to go grab breakfast with them, then they kept yelling out for me to join them until I walked into a news agency and stayed in there for about 10 minutes.

we dont have sidewalks but some places have shelves on the side of the road to put snow on