Sam 2: The Samening

PREVIOUS THREAD: Let us continue to pay our respects to the eldest, the wisest, the strongest and possibly the greatest fictional character of all time.

All Hail Sam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9ivb2NZHqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0dTJDa0BBJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YEH

Bump

Remember when Sam summoned all three Egyptian God cards?

>NO BABIES
What did the shirt mean by this

You've been making the same thread for hours! It's disgusting! Get outta here!

SAM ON FIRST PAGE!

Sam is pretty cool jeh

It's amazing how this has been kept going for days.

yeh

I like Sam but the fact he's been able to get away with all of his crimes despite being a complete monster just because he is a fan favorite is disgusting.

/vvalks into thread

Donut Boy is better.

There is a dire lack of Jimmy Neutron reaction images besides the usual shit like Shadow Realm and Donut Boy. And that's a damn shame because the characters were incredibly expressive.

Someone give me whatever you got if you have any.

Fuck off

yeah, but could he beat Uchiha Madara?

>that hour long episode where Sam traveled across time and space, and recruited his older, traditionally animated self from the past in order to defeat a deadly creature that feasts on time itself.

Sam has thick lips.

I think he's mixed

get out with your cape shit, we're talking about real mofos.

SOMEONE POST THE LOCKER GLITCH

also maybe post less frequently so we can get a week long one, previous got fucked right at the end

YEH!

>previous got fucked right at the end.

like i did at the end of all my kindergarten classes.

>boy you're so ugly you're going into the fucking void, the universe realized you were a mistake

>that time in pooh adventures where sam and jimmy teamed up with darwin and gumball to save sam's concept art form from the void so he could remember the old times because he's a fat old fuck
>released farandy 23rd

no, he's just thicc

>That episode where Calamitous took over Brobot and slaughtered everyone at the candy bar
That was a nasty episode, even for a show like this

>Don't see Sam for the rest of the season up until the finale.
>He's even more ripped and scarred.

Why can't Sam catch a break? He just wanted to make children happy.

OK Sam, I'll be going. But first, let me post this sexy pic I found

>His arm clipping through his sleeve

Is Sam some kind of time-lord, able to shift and morph reality to his pleasure?

It this /yeh/ general?

YEH

Yeh.

The only general that's worth it on this board.

How can anyone even like this character? He was okay near the beginning but he just kept getting more and more powerful and the villains just kept getting more and more ridiculous just so they could even pose a threat to his OP ass. I dropped the show after Sam was about to get beaten by Grothos, Destroyer of Galaxies but then Jimmy and Carl for NO FUCKING REASON drained their strength into him so he could win, despite themselves being perfectly capable of fighting Grothos without. Anything to appeal to your dead brained Sam fans, even if it means pretty much forgetting all of your other characters, eh Davis? The show was bad, you guys are bad for liking Sam, and this whole thread is a sham.

Also, "yeh" is the worst catchphrase ever made.

FUCK SAM

EBENEZER WHEEZER BEST GIRL

FIGHT ME

THIS IS A EBENEZER WHEEZER THREAD NOW

>I dropped the show after Sam was about to get beaten by Grothos, Destroyer of Galaxies but then Jimmy and Carl for NO FUCKING REASON drained their strength into him so he could win

Because they didn't want their friend to DIE.

YEH
E
H

He was NEVER gonna die. He had the most plot armor of any character ever written. You fucks would have stopped watching his already fucking HORRIBLE show because your husbando died. You're the very kinds of people who ruined the show for everyone else and forced the creators to cater to you. You should honestly be ashamed.

Daily reminder the OnePunch Man writers admitted that Sam would win in a one-on-one match with OPM

and once he was done, i heard he punched his animator so he can return back

YOU'VE BEEN EATING THAT SUNDAE FOR HOURS!

Do you think Sam could get Ruby Madness? After all, he was one of few characters who didn't get infected during that whole season. Then again, I didn't spot him at the safehouse near the end of the arc

>People would stop watching if the most popular character died.

I guess. Also Jimmy and Carl themselves realized afterwards that by giving Sam their powers he retained a little of it, so they won't do it again.

I think people forget the half season he spent in a candy coma because of Hugh's time-travel abilities, basically allowing Sam to train nonstop for a decade in his own time while it was only six months for everyone else. So of course he's gonna be a little more OP.

>Couldn't save his son from Overlord Sheen

Y Y
E
H H

Well I stopped watching the minute they gave Sam their strength because I can see bad writing when it happens, so I have no idea about the rest of this shit though. Sounds like garbage though, since it raises up one character above the others by a huge margin, and makes the villains have to be as strong or vastly stronger than Sam for the plots to be even the least bit interesting. It leaves all of the other characters to a power level where they might as well be flies in the fights. It's just pathetic how much Sam fans have lied to themselves that their childhood idol wasn't cancer the entire time.

I kind of agree, but on the plus side I think it gave him some much needed characterization when he came out of the time-freeze basically insane from not talking to anyone for a decade. Then they drop the hint that the reason Hugh is so messed up is because he was trapped there 10x as long with his evil personality tormenting him.

Explain this, Samfuckers

NOT
CANON

You've been posting the same thread for HOURS

it's DISGUSTING

YOU'RE OUT OF HERE

YEH.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9ivb2NZHqQ

May as well post this along with it
youtube.com/watch?v=0dTJDa0BBJA

What's up with all the berserk fags lately?

MOOOOOOODS

So why did they decide to go with this crossover? Seems like they just wanted to milk Jimmy Neutron's success.

MOOOOOODS

They were hoping really bad to ride on the success of Jimmy Neutron but it completey flopped. It was like watching a trainwreck in slow motion. MLP however got more attention from that stunt and look at the monster it is now.

This form of shitposting has been going on for a few days and I am still no closer to understanding it

Pretend Jimmy Neutron is Jojo or HunterxHunter.

I haven't watched either of those things and don't plan to. these threads do keep me awake with my boring ass job though

Is Sam a jew?

YE- wait no I don't think so.

some disgusting beaner commented on your video ew

Dude no one could beat Hugh in his prime after he defeated Overlord Sheen not even Sam after that huge power boost he got for no reason

The face of Sup Forums

man the new diu op looks great, you can even see the motorcycle he rides in the highway star fight

>tfw the flashback showing him dividing up his power to Jimmy and Carl before being sent to the shadow realm for 100 years.

What you're saying about the creators pandering to fans might be hearsay, but I do agree that he had bullshit levels of plot armor. He was clearly the favorite.

>Near the end of season 1 he uses Radioactive Regeneration in the fight against Job'ih'bia
>Right at the beginning of season 2 he can also apparently use that "Spirit Healing" bullshit

You only keep a character on science-y or fantasy powers, never both. But no, precious little Sammy has to be the master of it all.

>People saying anything even remotely bad about Sam
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF

YEH!

FUCK SAM IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has hugh ever been caught after he killed all these black teenagers in the OVA?

>MFW i see Sam's nude

YEH!

>*Nudes
Sorry i got really worked up thinking about it.

Me too!

I still want to cum on his bald head and let it run down his face.

same

sam

What is happening itt

YEH

We're talking about Sam, YEH.

Bradley has a better stand than Sam.

Sam can't be as good as you guys say because he hasn't had a piece of merchandise ever.

>Implying Sam would ever sell out

Name 1 bad episode of Jimmy Neutron

I'm waiting

crossovers

This. I spent the last 2 weeks rewatching the entire series and totally skipped all the Jimmy Timmy Power Hours. I wasn't gonna subject myself to tbat shit again.

>jimmy timmy power hours
>bad

Everyone was just more of a gigantic irrational asshole than usual and looking at 3D Timmy just upsets the fuck out of my stomach. That and I generally came to fucking hate FOP after all these years.

>mad because Timmy shits on Jimmy the entire trilogy.

no it was just stupid, you're wrong,

Jimmy's an enormous asshole and it's great to see him get put in his place but Timmy is one of the most self entitled pieces of shit I ever tolerated in a cartoon.

Sam's a real artist, YEH.

>Hating on the Power Hours
Wow, I thought Sup Forums couldn't sink any lower, but here you are

A true hero doesn't need to be worshipped and immortalized in plastic.

Sam looks like my high school gym teacher who molested me.

YEH