Can any Ukrainians give me quick rundown on that war in Donbass? I haven't been paying attention for the last few years

Can any Ukrainians give me quick rundown on that war in Donbass? I haven't been paying attention for the last few years

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_conflict
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's been nothing to happen in the last few years desu.

Ukrainians dont post here because of all the retarded memes, similar to Indians.

butthurt bitches weheheh..

you mean because of the very rude russians right?

;-;

Tell I'm we're sorry and that we didn't mean it

Surely Russians and Ukrainians can co-exist here on Sup Forums.

Absolutely nothing is going on. I actually used to live in Lughansk and sometimes go back to visit relatives. There's nothing interesting there, they even built a legit border.

maybe not

coexisting was never Sup Forums's objective

>Can any Ukrainians give me quick rundown on that war in Donbass?

the pic is strongly related

Is that image real

Nothing interesting happened after the battle for the Debaltsevo.

that's a big cock but is the pic real

yeah but who won and how was the truce / stalemate / what-the-fuck-is-its-status decided?

Russians have nothing to do with exodus of ukrainians from Sup Forums. The whole fucking Sup Forums was bullying them in response on retarded russia-hate threads. They were seeking support and found rejection.
I was really impressed how Sup Forums independent from Sup Forums and felt little sorry for ukrainians, they thought they are family with you now, western Sup Forums posters.

Winning depends on your definition of winning. It really is a stalemate. Ukraine has failed to retake the territories, let alone reintegrate them. Meanwhile Russia/Separatists have failed to make further gains or properly secede. Ukraine's economy is in the dumpster but Russia sure isn't doing well either.

I think Russia with seizing Crimea has the upper hand at the tactical level, but strategically, everyone got pissed off at Russia. The sanctions nowhere destroyed Russia but they certainly hurt, and now everyone is almost Cold War-level skeptical of Russia.

I don't think Russia could press any further without the US/NATO/EU sending tons of weapons and advisors to Ukraine. That would be a full-scale proxy war that makes everything before look baby-tier. Ukraine also can't take anything back because Russia can just send their own weapons and advisors across the border. It's nowhere near a Syria level mess but it's one that won't be solved anytime soon.

ever heard of 'frozen conflict'?

>implying it will ever start up full-scale

>I was really impressed how Sup Forums independent from Sup Forums
But there were tons of people supporting Russia during the Ukraine happenings on Sup Forums...

It's funny how for some people Sup Forums is the only source of information.

So Ukrainian Military, Average Citizen, Patriotic Activist, and Russian Soldier are the best of the bunch?

>They were seeking support and found rejection.
Huh? What you talking about? Have you been here in 2014?

Point being it's yet another country ruined by Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_conflict

No Putin's tourists are the best

guy on the left has some pretty risky trigger discipline

I'm not even sure if these guys are alive to be honest.

> putler is known for ordering the killing of homosexuals
PROOOFS, please

Is that only thing that bothered you?

>Russian vs. Russian 2: Electric Boogaloo
Can't wait to see the result.

The whole text is propaganda garbage so it doesn't bother me at all.

I really hate Russia.

> Frozen
How the fuck it's frozen if people keep dying in action by this day ?

It's a stalemate. Few back and forth little engagements but nothing big.

The DNR and LNR will eventually concede and become part of Ukraine again, probably with more autonomy.

>west finances a coup
>Nazi government comes to power
>government hates Russian population of Ukraine
>totally ignores them and has plans for removing their rights and heritage
>Russians rebelled against this
>instead of listening them Nazis send an army to gun them down
>war starts

Yes, cuz I am a closeted faggot. I thought I was safe as long as I keep myself nowhere near Chechnya.

> this retarded croat monkey every time

thank you for this informative and unbiased chart

>nothing big
So for you it's entertainment?

>While there are similarities between Transnistria, Abkhazia and the 2014–2015 War in Donbass, where the unrecognized Donetsk People's Republic and Lugansk People's Republic have taken de facto control of areas in the Donbass region in eastern Ukraine, the conflict in Donbass is not a frozen conflict yet as ceasefire violations are keeping the fighting on a low burner. However, some experts predict a frozen future for this conflict as well.[6]

What did you expect? Westerners only cared when plane with aussies and dutch was shot.

How much you cared about syrians dying in their civil war?

How much you cared about russian soldiers dying in Ukraine?

I don't give a single shit.

So am I

>There is no casualties

Situation has the potential to escalate again.
Especially during World football cup in Russia, provocations from ukrainian side can be expected

Question, do you feel like EU abandoned you? They promised a lot to you.

same with our mindef desu
they confrim our casualites in Syria only if them become public like from VK or newspappers

Everyone has vk, especially young people like soldiers