Taboo was great and all but why was everyone so dead loyal to him so quickly?

Taboo was great and all but why was everyone so dead loyal to him so quickly?

What did Sup Forums think of it? I just finished it so I missed all the nice threads

Mhmm

I interpreted it as him being so intimidating that they feared his retribution more than anyone else's.

probably because he has his shit together in a time period rife with poverty so sticking with him would likely lead to a better life

Voodoo and reputation and a knack for getting shit done. Even getting caught and tortured was part of his plan.

Why is she sexy whenever she interacts with Delaney?

Of courshh

Someone post the for you scene where he's handing flowers to step mommy.

mmmmhmmmmmm...a company man, eh?

Be very careful mmhmmm

I want to be charismatic and in control like James "Big Guy" Delaney. How do I do it?

Mrs. Delaney was really qt in War and Peace.

mmmmmhmmmh...powdah...

pics pls

Most people feel a basic urge to contribute to something greater than themselves.James provided a unique outlet for each of his followers to express that desire that fit their talents. You might even say he had a use for them.

Also, who is Robert's mother?

W-what if you're useless

Watched the first two episodes and couldn't get Into it but I liked the character and Harry's acting

kek

You didn't like the guy from Pirates of the Caribbean or Posca from Rome?

Did Sup Forums not like Taboo? Were the threads full or not

This more than anything.

Prove that you're competent and can get shit done, and people will follow you.

Nootka?

While I liked the show a bit I was happy it got s2 for the memes

You get left behind.

Will Pigeonshit make it to the next season?

I felt that the end was basically

"we're all sailing for season 2
hurrah"
It had mood and grime but I wish Hardy would play someone other than a whispering, muttering psycho.

Hmm

Why did the East India director guy want to have the other East India Company guys killed? I thought they were on the same side

Loose ends, they knew too much.