Redpill me on spanking, Sup Forums. Good or bad?

Redpill me on spanking, Sup Forums. Good or bad?

I think I'm not going to. but have to project strength and control in other ways.

Stefan Molyneux says it's wrong.

It's ok if you lick the ass when you are done.

Good for molesting your daughter, bad if you get caught.

Please delete this image, it makes my dick uncomfortable.

MOOOOOOOOODS!!!!

Stefan Molyneux says it leads to liberalism. I think he's overblowing it

me too

Good, but only when used as the nuclear option, when the kid really, really fucks up.

>not using your bare hand

full doujin plz

doesn't work, I am a living statistic of it. hands and had the belt and also cooking spowns smacked over my bare but, untill I grabed the spoon and broke it in half, about 12 years old.
my daughter only knows the naughty step, she'll get to know pocket money and its ups and downs and media with its up side downs. never threaten them that you'll put the kid in bed without food, that is worse than spanking and has a conditioning effect you don't want (never done that, will not do).

It's good if you actually are correcting your child. Don't spank your kid for not letting Tyrone have his spot on the Lacrosse team.

>Done to teach a bullying son that force isn't a toy.
redpilled

>Done on random impulses so mommy can use "I'mma tell your daddy" as a nuclear option.
lazy parenting

>Done because you felt like it and found a convenient excuse.
fritzl-tier

Bad.

There's pretty much a solid consensus worldwide between experts that it leads to more problems than good things, and that constructive non-physical alternatives are always available.

Parents who refuse to accept that because [insert 100 mostly anecdotal fallacies here], simply prefer being right over acknowledging that they apparently have something to learn. In their tunnel vision they're perfect, all the other parents are just "pussies", every problem with modern youth is simply due to not spanking, "I was spanked and turned out good" etc etc.

would/10

>teaching your kids that if they do something wrong or someone wrongs them that they should respond with violence

Ultra nigger-tier blue-pilled parenting famlam.

You want to discipline your child? Take away the things they use. They keep being a little shit? Keep taking things away. Take their bed away as a last resort. You think a kid wants to act badly when he has the looming threat of having no bed to sleep on that night?

Same shit prison guards do to prisoners. You act up, you get your shit taken away from you.

You as a parent own their shit till they're 18. They can't fucking fight it.

You should spank your kids, along with popping theyre hands.
At the same time explain how what they did was bad while also teaching them their actions hurt others. This should be enought to where you never have to worry about them acting up around one, but watch out for your grand parent or ex wives who dont spank the kids. I would give them a multiple personality- like deal where they know they can get away with shit at other people homes.

Its nigger tier every time

Would you beat your dog to disciplibe it?

Prisons wouldn't be the flaming shitshow they are today, if guards could whip an inmate bloody raw for the crime of assault and battery on another inmate.

Nobody fears prison because of the staff. Everyone fears prison because the other inmates are running the show. US prisons are liberal parenting on a national government level.

>treating your flesh and blood as fucking inmates

Those (((experts))) also claim that races don't exist, everything's a social construct, etc.

No. fuck off.

That girl is 18 right?

It*
Missed a key and now I look crazy.

All this "no spanking" shit is just a jewish plot to raise a generation of nu-male sjw pussies.

For thousands of years people got spanked or got the belt when they disobeyed their parents and we got along just find.

Now all of a sudden (((experts))) say it's bad and know how to raise your children better than you do.

yup, when they piss inside I rub their nose in it and pop em one good time
>They still love me

Nah thered be a riot and dead guards

Spanking wife is, child-no.

>because spanking and beating is the same thing

Fuck off you faggot.

They fear you more like it

Dogs are different then humans so they need to be trained different. I did spray my dog with a water gun when he peed in the floor and when he peed outside I got him a treat.
Postive and negititve enforcement basically.

They are you fucking nigger

You need your own trip. I know for a fact that you're the only Ukranian poster on Sup Forums.

It's good. Source, I worked with my professor in psych on a study of this. A classroom with spanked kids was quiet and well behaved. the non-spanked classroom was pure chaos, no one listening to instructions.

That's all need to know about it.

I agree. I've found that a lot of things that
> experts
say now-a-days- is complete bullshit.

It is not even close to the same thing and stop pretending like it is.

bad unless they do something extremely bad like stealing

>Blame mom.

It's not necessarily damaging if you are consistent and reasonable about the motives and intensity, it's a tool that can work, but personally I don't feel comfortable with the idea of spanking a kid, I think strict time outs, literally standing/sitting on a corner without talking or doing anything for a good half an hour, are more than enough.

Your kids should be behaving well enough on their own that you don't need to spank them at all.

If you have to spank your kids you're doing something wrong and should rethink your parenting.

Father of 10 year old twins checking in. If you are raising your kids right, it should never lead to your pic. A small swat on the rear end is sometimes necessary when they are around 2-4. That is more about getting their attention and to understand that you are serious about the matter at hand. You don't (shouldn't) need to be causing physical pain.

Please explain to me how using your ultimate power over your children to beat and hurt them as a form of discipline is better than taking their things away as a lesson not to commit bad behavior.

Because I remember how my father hit me as a child and I'll never forgive him for what he did to me. Weak men give into violence against children.

Strong men use efficient and practical means to discipline their children and to teach them real world examples.

As far as I see it, when they're out in the real world and if they do something bad. The police will catch them, arrest them, send them to jail, and all their freedoms will be taken away from them.

If they get this lesson young and dandy then they'll realize not to do that shit when they're older.

Go fuck yourself.

Good, it worked pretty well on me.

They are the same. Children see physical violence as physical violence.

Reminder that when America was great these people believed in "spare the rod, and spoil the child."

Spanking adult women is good

Trip is against my view of what imageboard is, I am not attention-fag.And there are some ukrainian posters, but I only know 1 based among them.So its like 2 good posters, if you wish to count me.

t. Correct the Record

>muh anecdotal evidence

Spanking isn't physical violence you queer.

Yes, this guy knows.Just schedule gentle spanking for no reason is healthy for relationship, woman get used to it and they quite like it.And if you spank woman when she is on all 4, I think blood comes to her genitals and its good for sex too.Can't prove though.

>muh (((experts))) that know how to raise your own children better than you do

We've been fine as a race for millennia without jewish experts telling us what to do with our own kids.

that's my oppinion if I would have articulated it right.

sauce?

There's crystal clear explanations everywhere. The experts I mention explain -how- it is only destructive, map out a logical cause and effect, and when you look for it, you can always find a better alternative to corporal punishment, which basically teaches children that violence is the answer to getting things your way.

You have that, versus what parents usually come up with to defend spanking

>it get things done
Translates to "I don't know how else to deal with it, but it's more attractive to pretend there simply is no other options, so I won't go out and learn things to improve myself as a parent"

>I got spanked and turned out well
Anecdotal fallacy and a highly subjective one at that

>it teaches discipline
Every single well behaved individual in existence who grew up without corporal punishment, is literally proof that spanking is pointless bullshit

>today's youth has problems so spanking is necessary
Youth always had problems and correlation does not equal causation

>it makes my child listen to me
Out of fear, not out of genuinely wanting to be a good and responsible individual, which is what actual good parents achieve, which is also a much stronger attitude.

Bottom line: parents who hit children are too lazy and ego-driven to even be parents. It's good that it's becoming illegal because there is no other way to fight arrogance.

Study with 60 kids, consitent with other studies. Large sample size.

You don't know what an anecdote is do you?

The studies that say it's bad use shitty metrics, they focus on shit other than outward aggressive behavior and following instructions.

Someone is generalizing

It is you retarded nigger
Dont bend definitions like an sjw

I'm not a pedophile but that picture is giving me a raging boner. I like spanking my girlfriend too much to ever spank my kids and not have it be weird.

MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>that pic is makin my weewee twitch

what's wrong with me

>OP has second intentions

MODS!

Spoken by somebody who's never been in an abusive household. Kids aren't as stupid as you think they are.

>60
>Large
Undergraduates, when will they learn?

>omg someone laid a hand on my I have ptsd now

Not CTR. Don't even know how you came to that conclusion.

So it's good.

It's immoral and Doesnt even lead to the desired outcome. Hitting tender powerless children fucks them up real good. Even hitting dogs is no good. It's all abuse and a clear sign of a sick society. That's the one thing I hate about Christians. They almost take pride in spanking their children. Think Ted Cruz. fuck this gay world

Only boys not girls

>You can beat the puss out of your kids
Youre just a fucking idiot you know that?

And that's a good thing.

Delete this.

There's also "crystal clear" evidence out there to support that races don't exist, as long as your view of the world is narrow enough.

>Every single well behaved individual in existence who grew up without corporal punishment, is literally proof that spanking is pointless bullshit
That's a logical fallacy user and you know it.

>Youth always had problems and correlation does not equal causation
Just ignoring their point user, each generation has had a different amount of problems. the recent ones have been the most problematic though.

etc.

>spanking = beating the shit out of your kids

Just stop.

Well yes my parents never beat me but rather taught me morals rather than acting like niggers and hitting me every time I did something bad

It's good if you want your kids to leave home at the earliest opportunity (no matter how risky), rarely call you as adults, ignore your calls, etc... I hope you enjoy a really solitary old age faggot.

>Children see physical violence as physical violence.
So?

and then there would be twice as many dead inmates so it all works out in the end

It's pretty hot

>Well yes my parents never beat me but rather taught me morals
Which is why you're a pussy bitch.

>Its not violence if its mild violence!
Your dad must have beat the sense out of you

good

Not an argument.

>Not beating kid = pussy
Fuck off ahmed Im not a shitskin

>Which is why you're a pussy bitch.

It only takes a few bad behaved kids to make a classroom noisy

>Because I remember how my father hit me as a child and I'll never forgive him for what he did to me.
Faggot.

>Be a little shit as a kid.
>Parents tell me to quit. They explain why.
>Still be a little shit.
>Get beat for being a little shit. Told I got beat for not listening the first time
>Start listening the first time.
>All the parents on the block are like this.

Worked on me. Worked on the other kids. I've got a job, car, my own home, and still love the fuck out of my family. All the childhood friends on that block who I keep in contact with turned out okay. Sometimes kids understand force better than words.

Cool but it's actually prettyl fucking dumb comparing a parent that spanks their misbehaving child for being a little shit to a parent that hits their kids cause they are stressed, drunk, whatever.

Comparing the two is really irresponsible and quite frankly sensationalist. Yeah /you/ were a very well behaved child, a perfect little angel, that's why your parents didn't need to incorporate spanking. Not all kids, even with decent parenting, are quiet little nerds.

>The son probably learned from the parent that force is a form of manipulation after being spanked

It's normal guys, little girls are sexy, just don't be a degenerate and act on it.

Yeah. I got spanked once and I have ptsd now.

raised by single mother here since i was about ~10 yo

my dad spanked me maybe once or twice a year if i fucked up bad

id knock his teeth out if id ever saw him again but i think i was better when i was kept in line back then than in the single mom years when i was allowed to do whatever the fuck

t. 26 yo who only now is getting actual education and working hard to gain some ground under his feet after being a useless neet for past ~8 years

>have 9 year old daughter
>breaks shit all the time and draws on the walls (i dont mind the drawing really)
>little bitch about a lot of things idk maybe going through a phase cause moms gone
> its just me
>eventually my girl gets worse and I lose my shit at her
>grab her and start spanking her
>with every slap I scold her just like how my mom used to hit me
>shes crying of course but doesn't really try and get away
>spank her for a solid 30 secounds and stand her up
>ask her if shes gonna behave cause I can and will whoop that ass again
>she nods her head slowly still tears in her eyes, sniffling and everything
>I feel terrible about it but I knew that i had at least left a metaphorical and physical mark on her
>shell think twice about doing bad shit now right?
>couple of days later shes back at it again
>pulled some girls hair at school
>had to pick her up during work hours
>get home spank her again
>no fight in her
>seems like every week shes doing something to get me angry
>she finally did something unimaginable
>stole my car keys and tried to start the car while I was cooking dinner
>run outside and she locks eyes with me
>breaks out of the car in a run
>I try and chase her but shes to quick
>at least shes inside again.
>lock car and make a b line straight to her room
>enter door way to see her already bent over bed looking back with a scared but mischievous look
>says I am sorry daddy
just walk back into the kitchen and continue cooking dinner
>never spanked her again

The stories and info posted here are all works of fiction etc. etc.

Spanking is neither good or bad, it's simply one of the tools you have for disciplining your child.

There are no good studies on spanking.

Why does it always have to be over the knees and hitting the ass? and why with the pants down?

My dad would just hit me and my sister in the face and we turned out better than most ppl my age.

Spanking only benifits the parent by allowing them to take out their days anger and frustration on their children. I'm not a nigger and can control my emotions therefore I have no reason to hit my kids.