Can I even post this here?

Other urls found in this thread:

parahumans.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/
parahumans
parahumans.wordpress.com/table-of-contents
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's been done before.

I didn't like when it went cosmic.
The super villain shit was just so upbeat, even when it was edgy and soul crushing, it was just fun. I can enjoy cosmic shit, but it just came in and shat all over what I was really enjoying.

I hope he finishes Twig soon so we can move on to Worm 2.
I'm interested to see where exactly we would go in the story after the supreme fucking up of the entire multiverse by the end of the first one.

Hopefully back to simple stories about socially maladjusted fucks trying to take over the world and/or the local boardwalk.

OP, you know you have to samefag for a while if you want these kinds of threads to take off, right?
Maybe post some art?

I really wanted to get into this, but the first chapters aren't written very well and that plus the setting makes it feel like a bad YA novel. I know it gets better later, but I'd like to know when, so I can keep myself motivated.

Eventually, and I hope you like MC plot armour.

I gave up when Uber and Leet showed up.

The fuck is this?

Stick it out at least until arc 8

Link for those who don't know.

parahumans.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/

Link for those who don't know:

parahumans (.) wordpress.com/table-of-contents/

Whoops, thought it didn't go through.

Best villain. A pity his costume doesn't really look like this.

So did he rape Dinah in his power? I kept getting that vibe, but it was never explicitly said. He used his timelines to torture his henchmen though.

He was pretty lame thb, at the end. Lost like a bitch to a fifteen year old because he couldn't be bothered to shoot her more than once.

>parahumans.wordpress.com/table-of-contents
So, wait. Is this just writing?

I feel like the episodic/arc/webserial format of Wildbow's stories isn't a good fit. Worm, Pact and Twig all really suffer from having too many plot points crammed in.

Isn't this more like a traditional book rather than a serialized story anyway? Because that's what it feels like, like what was written is a whole book that Wildbow allowed people to watch it being made.

Worm is long enough that it can be separated into different books/arcs and still be relatively cohesive (although I also felt the last arcs to be pretty weak). Twig and Pact are all over the place though; like Wildbow's gotta come up with new stuff every update to keep readers "hooked" when I would much rather resolve current plot points.

Well, I can't speak for Pact or Twig, but Worm's lack of resolution makes more sense once you see it as a continious, book format rather than the posts we have seen.

That might be true with Pact, but Twig has blown Worm out of the water in terms of pacing and characters.

yes

I feel like the only thing interesting about Worm is the generally well organized powers system

I really like the classifications. They apply to pretty much everything.

Maybe this thread would do better on /tg/?