Charlie Cox asked @OriginalFunko for a couple @Daredevil Pop!s to take to hospitals & schools—here's what they sent!

>Charlie Cox asked @OriginalFunko for a couple @Daredevil Pop!s to take to hospitals & schools—here's what they sent!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXiTVBVNPyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aw that's cute.

>he then proceeds to unbox each and every one of them to take long baths with a bunch of himself

The Devil's Throne, ahhhhh.

Go wakka wakka yourself.

>Charlie Cox
>read Charlie Day
oh god, my brain.

He fucking loves this role and I love that. This is almost enough to convince me to buy that Pop before they make the s2 version

Matt did specialize in bird law.

MOM'S

GOING

TO

FREAK

More likely to be recognized by sick kids than dickbusters.

>giving kids in the hospital Funko Pop figures
Haven't they suffered enough?

DAREDEVIL SEASON 3 FOR DD AND ELEKTRA TO BE TOGETHER WHEN

FUCKING TRIGGERED

Without looking at the picture, I was about to ask what Charlie Cox had to do with Daredevil. Then I realized I was thinking about Charlie Day.

>"Wow, who's this? Daredevil? A superhero like Spidey?"
>Kids proceed to read/watch Daredevil

Excellent plan.

Unrelated but Charlie Cox was auditioning for the role of young Han Solo (said it was secret, but he's pretty sure that's what it was for). Halfway through the casting director asked why he wasn't making eye contact. He'd been playing Murdock too long. He didn't get the part.

>Give kids in hospitals demon-looking bobbleheads

DD hadn't even appeared in any of the MCU, and the pg13 cut Affleck movie was years ago

Awkwardly funny.

He's blind you asshole.

Kek

Hmmm, that's odd. DD isn't a kid friendly show or something kids would get, it's mad serious.

>Yfw that one is actually facing the correct way

He's clearly stocking up for when kids see him in Infinity War and think he's cool.
Right?

Yes he is. Just not any of the MCU that any kids would have seen. God, I at least hope they wouldn't have seen any of it considering the content.

I wake up every morning hoping this. God do I hope it so hard.

I highly doubt that will happen, but if it does, Marvel will win the next decade from me. I'll bend over and let them shove whatever shit in my ass they want. That is worthy of it.

Clearance lot since no one is buying them.

Isn't it a bit off his audience? Middle schoolers and high schoolers would be the ones who are most aware of Marvel's Daredevil, but they also would be least interested in fucking pops, they'll just take it just as free shit from some celebrity at best.

What I mean is, signed comic books would be a much better and much more valuable giveaway.

I fucking hate Funko Pops, as they've taken up more and more shelf space at cons and my flcs, but that's genuinely nice of them to do that.

Dude, just meeting him would be nice enough, a dumbass figure is just cool to go along with it.

Was about to post this.

Ha!

I am just talking as a guy, who would never get even a chance to see Charlie since not American and guy who fucking hates pops since they are equivalent of Tiger Electronics games for toys.

somebody post chris evans

Has anyone noticed how it only seems like its male superhero actors who seem to go out of their way to visit sick kids? Where the fuck are Liz olsen, Scarlett Johansson, Zoe Saldana and Gal Gadot?

you and me both user.

>Using charity for PR
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Charlie's a cutie pie.

Hey now, the Ghostbusters made some appearances!

Ha.

That's exactly what sick kids want, a display figure of a B-grade superhero

geez that thought never even crossed my mind. Im just gonna pretend this was a genuine thing and hope these people arent complete scum.

>PR for a mature netflix show no one cares about
Might be for POP, but I can't see Charlie or Marvel expecting anyone to run out and buy a netflix account or watch it.

>>Charlie Cox asked @OriginalFunko for a couple @Daredevil Pop!s to take to hospitals & schools, so they sent him all the stock they couldn't sell!

youtube.com/watch?v=TXiTVBVNPyE

It's both, they want to look good and they get to do something nice. Sure they're basically giving away these dumb little figures that Daredevil's actor can hand out to sick kids but that's a dumb little figure some kid with explosive wombosis can cherish in his twilight hours.

Like 90% of charity is either for PR or for tax deductions, or both.

whats up with these Marvel celebs acting like kids give a shit about their character, like with Chris Pratt dressing as Star Lord and going to hospitals
like sure i'm guessing there are some kids that would care, but i'm guessing most wont actually know who he is or care

Like when Hayley Atwell was at an airport and they had Captain America playing and she acted like people cared that she was there

>like sure i'm guessing there are some kids that would care, but i'm guessing most wont actually know who he is or care
Honestly, I think they are at the point where people would care even if it was someone as formerly obscure as Star Lord

>Like when Hayley Atwell was at an airport and they had Captain America playing and she acted like people cared that she was there
top kek

To be fair she ended that tirade with 'They couldn't care less', it's not like she walks down the street and expects to be mobbed.

As someone that used to 'perform' in high school and college, watching yourself in a room packed with people is awkward as shit.

She's a gorgeous woman with huge tits, I'm pretty sure she gets lots of attention either way.

Wait, what?

I'd probably suck his dick. I dunno. I mean...yeah, sure why not.

Well they are collecting your childhoods soul

Does anyone even like funkopops?

Would rather die of terminal illness than tolerate a popco

And how many kids watch Daredevil?

>lady that plays Peggy Carter has a layover in an airport
>they start playing The First Avenger
>she live tweets about how awkward it is because she's bored, and talks about how uncomfortable it'd be if she got recognized while the movie plays
>movie ends, people walk by, she tweets 'Look, no one cares'

>Hello, sick kids! You might not recognize me, but I'm actually a superhero, and I've come to bring you toys!
I'm sure the children won't buy into this farce, you're right, user.

That's kind of sad, actually.

To be fair, Peggy Carter looks very 40s and is in a military uniform often. Probably wouldn't recognize her either.

>I will be safe from Fisk in my fort

So a non-story Sup Forums is inflating got it.

>giving hospitalized kids little red devils

I don't think this is a good idea.

>young Han Solo

First they kill him like a chump and then they rape his corpse.

>whats up with these Marvel celebs acting like kids give a shit about their character
>DD isn't a kid friendly show or something kids would get

Having worked in the PICU for years, the kids are just happy for the distraction from the way the area normally is. Half the time they have no clue who the person is, as we so often get the local football team and/or cheerleaders, but they smile the same and seem to appreciate the break from the humdrum daily beeps, suction machines, and people in scrubs walking by.

And I'm sure there's at least a few people that recognize him, and that'd probably make me happy if I was Charlie.

I have a hulk one, i don't regret buying it but I wouldn't get another.

Kids these days love satan

And Hitler too.

and skrillex

Woah there edgelord, Satan and Hitler are one thing, that's just going too far.

This.

>triggered

We need to put a stop to this before Jon Bernthal goes to hospitals in-character.

He is just absolutely precious. I love it that the actor who plays one of Marvel's most dark, brooding, and brutal characters is such a cuddly goofball in real life.

They're cute and I have 3 (all gifts), but I don't get the insane hype over them. This generation's Beanie Babies, if you ask me.

stop

I like them, they're cute decorations and don't take up a ton of space. You can show people stuff you like without being in their face about it.

And everybody needs a paperweight.

Cheap shit that means you don't take comics seriously.

Fucking movie normies

Think someone needs to go back to his containment board.

Yeah, noone should be nice to kids except for 1 or 2 famous. Just ignore them