Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

>Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet. This development is significant, as his website proved—as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America. A snapshot of his now deleted website, as captured by the Wayback Machine which takes snapshots archiving various websites on the Internet, shows that as a lawyer he engages in procurement of EB5 immigration visas and other “Related Immigration Services.” The website is completely removed from the Internet, and instead directs visitors to the URL at which it once was to a page parking the URL run by GoDaddy. The EB5 program, which helps wealthy foreigners usually from the Middle East essentially buy their way into America, is fraught with corruption. U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) has detailed such corruption over the past several months, and in February issued a blistering statement about it.

PANIC MODE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV
web.archive.org/web/20160802121411/http://www.kmkhanlaw.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bzFOJEOmL90
docdroid.net/file/download/pRyHOFo/juristic-classification-islamic-law.pdf
youtu.be/jQibhPylGg8?t=6m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=csdaaDH3irw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

He's a POS.

He sure didn't expect people to dig deeply into his backgrounds.

EVERY SINGLE TIME

It's seriously getting to the point, where I believe there's Trump shills within the DNC leaking info to him.

Every fucking time he shitposts about someone, a week later, dirt surfaces.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

He's a POZ

Probably more a case that there's no one clean involved with the democrats

You fags archived it right?

this, Democrats pander to literal human filth, they have no supporters who don't have a fuck ton of skeletons. shit I bet child molesters vote Democrat

Trump is so perfect that reality bends to his will.

In all seriousness though how the democrats not do their homework before putting this guy on national television? Pretty incompetent desu. They could have at least deleted the website BEFORE the convention.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV

archives of FB posts
still up att

passing baton

web.archive.org/web/20160802121411/http://www.kmkhanlaw.com/

>blames trump

he wasn't blaming trump for anything, he was calling him out for the immigration policies he says he wants to implement.

just getting the facts straight.

did anyone bother archiving this?

Plus also he's a paki nigger who looks like sculpted dog shit and his faggot son had no business in the US military and any other jihadniggers in the US military can fuck off back to asia.

>breitbart
>fucking breitbart

Every fucking democuck is disgusting corrupt shill and they are all tied together. They are all owner so now i understand why they are so lock step and never eat their own.

Breitbart is as reliable as RT is

Ugh their faces are so disgusting to look at

>it didn't happen because it was reported by a news outlet I don't like

on your bike you swarthy dutchman

Couldn't post all this here because site think it as spam.

This is why Trumps strategy of never backing off and doubling down on every manufactured crisis over something he said is correct. It always makes him look better when these things run their course.

They simply don't get that Trump will call anyone and everyone on their BS. Any other cuckservative wouldn't dare criticize a Gold Star parent under any circumstance.

Who is Cliff Arnebeck?

We can't go back and prevent the war, but we can stop trump.

You Khan run but you Khan't hide.

Why on earth would you want to stop trump?

Trust me I'm a good American patriot, infidels

No you can't faggot

>Muslim Gold Star
is this what they call krypto-kikes in muslim world?

You'd better stop the one globalist puppet that took part in starting previous wars and elect a succesfull businessman among best traders in this century?

Bump

Kek

Woah, this must be an important thread, eh Satan?

>We can't go back and prevent the war
No, but we can stop future wars from happening!
#NeverHillary

he never said he'd deport muslims like every fucking retards claim he did

just getting the facts straight.

Yes.

NI66ER

Thanks lads. I posted that pic, and someone replied with that. I needed a comeback.

Is it even a fair fight Lads?

>He wants to deport all the mexicans
>He wants to ban all muslims forever and ban an entire religion!

My response to this argument from a brown person is always:

1) are you here legally, do you have papers?
2) do you have any direct ties to terrorist organizations or activities?

If the answer to #1 is "yes" and the answer to #2 is "no", Congratulations faggot, he's not talking about you.

By saying you don't agree with secure borders and vetting people who come into our country from terrorist-heavy regions of the world, you're basically saying "My need to not feel like a bigot outweighs everyone elses need for safety and security".

>we can stop trump

Anyone remember the interview Kahn had a couple days ago I think on CNN where its obvious Kahn has been coached. At one point he pauses and does a big fake gulp like he's trying to hold back tears. Such a bad actor.

He's an advocate of Sharia Law and in bed with The Clinton Foundation. He's a piece of shit.

Wow it's the gayest get of all time

What did Hillary sacrifice?

>deleting a website

When will the normies learn.

You mother birthing you was the gayest get of all time.

4 mens lives in Benghazi. But it was a sacrifice she was willing to make, dammit.

hang yourself

>trying to remove something from the internet
Jesus muzzies are fucking stupid.

Khizr Khan is a licensed attorney? I'm sure that people were saying otherwise a few days ago.

FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK CAIR
FUCK HILLARY CLINTON

You should've hanged on your mothers umbilical cord.

Can't wait to see what this will develop into.

>This is the gold star

AWWWWWWW THE POOR LITTLR CTR SHILLS GOT NOTHING NOW!!!

they already hit their target with this story; the shallow, vapid, "trump is so rude!" crowd. mostly stupid women over 60 and under 30

>how could it still be there if I already deleted it?!

I actually heard someone on CNN bring something up about his job

oh jaden, you so crazy!

This is a good sign. I hope Trump keeps after him.

ASHES TO DUST

Actually the attack was supposed to peel away some of the support that Trump was getting from the military and from traditional conservatives who are typically pro-military. That's why they were pushing the whole "we are just like Ronald Reagan theme" during the DNC.

The messenger (Khan) is definitely tainted and deserving of attack but Trump would be better served to drop it and let his surrogates do this dirty work.

Bump for JUSTice

KHAAANNNNNN!!!

could be, but the dems do seem fucking incompetent

I don't suppose it takes that long to get a list of the DNC speakers(probably announced at least a week before) and check out their online presence

> At the both law firms

> He holds LL.B degree from University Law College, Punjab University

kek

I gave 4 cousins to the war, and I'm willing to sacrifice my wifes brother!

Maybe democucks should do their homework first. But I suppose it's typical of liberals to fail and then blame everyone but themselves

did you see lewandowski on cbs? pretty fucking funny, these cucks are such pretend crybabies

youtube.com/watch?v=bzFOJEOmL90

manafort was good too

OMG DATS A SHERRIF GOLD STAR YA ANDI SEMIDIC TRIBS STEEALIN FAGGOT BASTID!! OYYYY VEEYYYY

I laughed my fucking ass off so hard.

"Don't touch me"

And then she covers later by saying "I playfully touched your arm"

>No means no
>No means yes if it's all in good fun

Pick one libtard! she got BTFO and then tried to make a super emotional speech to win the debate via sympathy. classic.

observatron has viewed this event and by the quantum nature of reality changed it

Mr. Drumpf have you ever read the Holy Quran?

martyrs are the most holy people in mudslimes eyes, even if they die by friendly islamic fire

they are pleased as punch, especially since they get to shill their taqqiya to millions, and attack dangerous don

he's so gay that his 2nd dad gave birth to him

kek blessus

I chuckled

>but Trump would be better served to drop it and let his surrogates do this dirty work.
not so sure

but you might be right

might be nice to mention it in a stump speech

no

>literally DELEEEEB DIS
fucking kek

Kek is mocking you with these digits

she has such a punchable smug face

>breitbart.com

>breitbart.com

>breitbart.com

>breitbart.com

>breitbart.com

holy fuck why

>holy fuck why

don't believe them? go look yourself.

Let it be so

docdroid.net/file/download/pRyHOFo/juristic-classification-islamic-law.pdf
youtu.be/jQibhPylGg8?t=6m36s (embed)

>To (media outlet),

>I must question the validity of Mr. Khan's criticisms against Donald Trump, specifically due to an an interview with Khizr Khan on the PBS Newshour episode aired August 1st, 2016, Mr. Khan is asked about Sharia Law. He then replies that because of the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment, Sharia law cannot be implemented in the United States. However, in a 1983 article (pdf-attached) written in arabic by Mr. Khan, he writes on the "Juristic Classification of Islamic Law" quoting the second Caliph Umar, who in a letter to Abu Musa al-Ash'ari wrote:

>"Jurisdiction is to be administered on the basis of the Quran and Sunnah. First understand what is presented to you before passing any judgment... Full equality for all (litigants)...That way, no highly-placed person would look forward to your being unjust... Compromise is always the right of the litigants except if it allows what (Islam) has forbidden or forbids what (Islam) has allowed."

>The quote regarding "full equality for all (litigants)" is consistent with Mr. Khan's assertion regarding Sharia law in the United States, however by quoting and not refuting the line "Compromise...except if it allows what (Islam) has forbidden or forbids what (Islam) has allowed" implies direct contradiction of his assertion that Sharia law cannot be implemented in the United States due to the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment.

>As a result of these conflicting statements, I must sincerely question Mr. Khan's sincerity in his answer about Sharia Law, and the resulting validity of his criticisms against Mr. Donald J. Trump.

>Regards,

>Anonymous

Modified an e-mail I sent, can use as a template if any other anons wanna e-mail media outlets regarding their coverage of this hypocrite.

youtube.com/watch?v=csdaaDH3irw

>CTR dmage control

>CTR dmage control

>CTR dmage control

>CTR dmage control

>CTR dmage control

Why indeed...