What was Sup Forums's honest opinion on Barack Obama's presidency?

What was Sup Forums's honest opinion on Barack Obama's presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States#Since_1988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't know anything about politics desu

On one hand, fuck him for being a yank.
On the other hand a great part of the yanks hated him and the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so.

Politicians don't care about politics.

He did nothing that benefited me in any substantial way

Most of the people who hated him were in Dixie, not Yankees.

he was fine except for the racebaiting shit, but seriously fuck him for that

Nigger

We usually call all US citizens Yankees.

Stimulus plan worked but less than he promised
generally did an ok job
fucked up in syria because he was scared to actually do anything

cucked by Mitch McConnell at home, outclassed by Vladimir Putin abroad, and virtually erased from history by his successor

Well then you're wrong. Southerners are not Yanks.

You all are gringos yank

Nigger

literally who?

business as usual with some new proxy wars

only non-retard USA president in a long time

Better than being a spic.

Jimmy Carter wasn't retarded.

He did a decent job of fixing the recession but fucked up Syria

Left office with his own party almost obliterated at a national level, so you do the math.

Syria is a proxy war, business as usual goyim.

Outside of the US yank just means any amerilard

Then anyone outside of the US is dumb. Bar none.

Neither was clinton

Hmmm i see a pattern, weird, gotta keep voting republican though because my pastor told me to. Wait what the fuck why do Turks vote for AKP, Islam is backwards

lazy-ass nigger that didn't achieve much in 8 fucking years
8 (EIGHT) years, reelections should be forbidden worldwide

legitimately good assessment

Did alright given the utter shit state the economy was in.
Somehow managed to trudge along despite becoming essentially a lame duck in his 2nd term
Could've gone without the whole racebaiting issue like user here says
He could've said or done more to prevent the riots as well
Had a rather disappointing foreign policy and should've had the US step out or have nothing to do with Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, and fulfilled what he said about Guantanamo too, but I guess the military-industrial complex is too big too ignore.
Other than that barry was alright.

Democrats were obliterated in the house but in the senate they really weren't by the time Obama left. They would have been if they lost enough seats that the republicans got a 60-40 big majority though but 52-48 isn't that bad.

Somehow he let the EU talk him into remove Qadaffi from premises.

>he was fine except for the racebaiting shi

Are you that crazy? People kept on bringing up his race all the time and shitting on him and his wife for it.
The sheer number of tranny jokes and insinuations targeted at his wife is disgusting.

he was terrible
he divided the country more than any other President

Clinton was kinda retarded though. Seemed...drugged most of the time. Always felt suspicious.

The guy was walking racebait because of his mixed ancestory to his opponents..

Not the current president?

>more than any other President
more than Trump?

^This. Every election since 2010 has seen the Democrats lose more and more seats both in Congress and at the state level. States that had been safe Democrat territory for decades went red in 16.

>should've had the US step out or have nothing to do with Syria, Afghanistan, Libya
PROXY. WARS.

>"Trump is divisive"
>#HeWillNotDivideUs
pick one (1) and only one

number of race riots under Trump: 0
number of BLM police shootings under Trump: 0

So is he a nigger or a wh*Toid? How much racebait of a person can you be?

trump hasnt been in office for 8 years you dumb nigger

Also number of times Trump has put gay pride colors on the White House: 0

Indiscernible from Trump's.

The difference is on the media coverage.

it was okay. Nothing too great or too bad. By todays current standards of not royally fucking up, it is a success.

I bet it'll be worse when de blasio is high up in the democratic primary field. He'll be "soft on crime" for having a mixed race family when crime has gone down every year with him as mayor

Just a bunch of old people who have to die before the country gets better, the loudest voices in offices and comment sections waaaay before trump, only like 60% of people even care enough to vote etc

What about that white nationalist terrorist that killed several people?

Trump has been in office for 1 year and has done more than Obama has done in 8 years.

by now

>i-it's not a race riot if white people do it!

What? Only 1 person died in Charlottesville.

It's always easier to tear down something instead of erecting it.

Obama did it?

More less it is due to gerrymandering. Won't say democrants are total fucking useless cunts, but its crazy how some districts are lined up on contested places to just have republicans win.

This is how I feel. He did the same thing GWB did without the grandiose FREEDOM message attached. Still the same nation wrecking scum.

only one person died
more people get killed in Chicago every day

His election platform was all about "Change!" but he ended up pretty much like every other president, a glorified corporate puppet.

3 people died.

Fucking race traitor Bill de Blasio is. I will never respect a man who betrays their European culture and heritage.

So every death in Chicago is a "BLM shooting", you stupid nigger?

People get murdered for politically motivated killings in Chicago every day?

hated him

>Fucking race traitor Bill de Blasio is. I will never respect a man who betrays their European culture and heritage.

>literally blacked: the president
>turns out to be the best president of the 21st century

really makes you think

Because that was in 2004.

Above average president. Not the failure or the devil the right like to cast him as, but not the messiah of the left or someone who substantially improved America for the better.

it is weird considering trump. The guys main goal when running for presidency was becoming famous as fuck and maybe launch his own network/bran with the following he was gathering on the presidential trail and becoming a martyr to crooked hillary. Basically all the benefits of running for presidency with a close enough defeat.

The guy did not expect at all to win and blew his fucking mind on what to do now that he was the president.

>Anyone notice that there wasn't an epidemic of SJWs and extreme feminists when Bush was president?

Race relations under Obama fell to their lowest point since the 1960s.

How much does George Soros pay you?

i... i don't know what to choose

i see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States#Since_1988
odd, there were some during Bush sr. administration too

He didn’t do stupid shit.

Ignored a lot of actual issues.

Did what was politically expedient.

Cried about meaningless issues.

Thought he was smarter than others.

Probably was.

>above average
>had a hand in further destabilizing multiple countries
why does this guy get a pass for this

Wow, best out of two. Real achievement for a negro.

Do you realize think that the tamper tantrums of a small subculture on some blogging website constitute a pressing issue faced by your nation?

no surprise there, we are turning into tribesmen with tribal politics.

Remember his stoic face while in the white house? Guy looked almost traumatized.

Syrians fucked up Syria

>Race relations under Obama fell to their lowest point since the 1960s.

What? You know how fucking shit race relations were in the 60's let alone the period before that?

Proxy
Wars
Democrat or Republican, the Middle East is going to get fucked up beyond repair.

a police helicopter accidentally crashed miles away, it wasn't shot down or anything

Yes, the FBI was even involved here back in 2006. But I guess a newfag like you wouldn't remember that, would you?

What's your point? Policemen died during their service.

at the beggining yea, then we, iran, turkey, russia, saudi and whatever else decided to join in the meatgrinder in pretty much made into a hellhole.

Mediocre. Socially a SJW and economically a neocon - worst of both worlds.

Only because social media and the rest of the internet took off and became a part of our daily lives.

Now there is an epidemic of trad-con fuckwits, to the point of getting a senile corporate billionaire elected, 'for the people.'

>Yes, the FBI was even involved here back in 2006. But I guess a newfag like you wouldn't remember that, would you?

Eh he's really progressive(i'm not joking)

But it wasn't caused by a white nationalist you dumb kraut.
>what is a tree?

Every time I think I've seen the most absurd coping mechanism, the American left surprises me again.

protip: if you do not use the internet you will find that those things do not exist in the real world

this

He talked the talk but never walked the walk

But I appreciate his visit to Hiroshima

That was Hillary Clinton.

No, I’m not kidding. She said so herself. The tie breaking vote since Obama was against the intervention until she finally convinced him.

Turned into more than the “no flyzone” he thought because the French put in special forces and started bombing ground troops.

Can anyone explain to me why people still aren't over gay marriage? The battle is over or do you really think that the republicans will call for a constitutional assembly to add a marriage amendment?

>wins Nobel peace prize
>destabilizes Libya and helps cause the Mediterranean migrant crises because savage sand nigger jihadists open up open air slave markets
>uses air strikes to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians across the Middle East
>pulls of Iraq by announcing to the world his exact plan and strategy
>sits by and watches as the Islamic State grows to be the size of North Carolina in Iraq/Syria
>uses the CIA and al-qaeda to try to topple another foreign regime in Syria

He was a great president

>Above average
>black

While the middle class was shrinking and heroin epidemics were eating up the suburbs, he was partying in the White House with his hip celebrity friends. It was like Marie Antoinette while the peasants were starving--"Let them eat cake".

and this somehow differs from other american presidents how?