Say hi to X-23

Say hi to X-23

L O L I
O
L
I

No more laura lovers or am i too late for this party?

Maybe if they make a proper Innocence Lost movie comics Laura will revert back from her shitty new personality

It's a mixture of dislike for the new direction they're taking Laura in All-New Wolverine and All-New X-Men because it seems out of character and also live action X-23 is deliciously fuckable like her comics counter part is.

I'm more surprised Wingbat hasn't thrown a fit over the news.

*isn't deliciously fuckable

Fuck it, either way some part of Sup Forums agrees with me.

The last thing this board needs is more pedos.

agreed those basterds need to get out

What is the new direction? Whats she doing? I know nothing of this.

She had her personality removed and replaced with a standard sassy tough teen girl mix CD.

close enough

>He calls real life little girls loli
Pedo is strong here.

And?

She better grow up into a fine woman

Pedophobia is as WRONG as transphobia or homophobia you bigot. People can't help how they're born or who they're attracted to.

This artist's pic is okay, but why do they and so many others insist on giving characters bigger breasts?

While i secretly harbor no ill will against pedophiles, i think pedophobia is a good measure. Better have them scared that thinking they can go hitting on kids or something.

>doesn't have black hair

Because they have the infantile thought that sexy=big breasts for some reasons.

I mean why stay on-model for fanart if you can also just use the same character model you've been drawing for the past 5 years

They're not really bigger than usual

Except kids can't fucking consent.

....get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

Give it time. Our debased society has accepted mentally ill, self-mutilating deviants, soon the pedophiles, necrophiles, and whatever other twisted minds will be rationalized into acceptance too