This movie was weird

this movie was weird

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alLvqK861q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's also really entertaining.

It's the best thing peter jackson ever did.

It's so sad that we'll never get to see Peter Jackson doing whacky low budget stuff like this anymore.

>best thing peter jackson ever did

That's not Meet the Feebles

Party's over

It looks cool as hell, love me some gore, but I haven't gotten around to seeing it.

I know Deathgasm is like a spiritual successor to it, and I fucking loved Deathgasm.

My fucking nigger. I'm surprised more people don't discuss it here.

You should see Peter Jackson's first movie "Bad Taste", its even weirder.

Love this movie. Really wish he would make films like this again, or had made Lotr or Hobbit blended with the gore/fx from this

Bad Taste is kino. Even if he were to make 100 movies worse than the last Hobbit one I couldn't hate him just for Bad Taste. He spent years working over weekends with his friends to make low-budget hyperkino.

Yes i know, absolutely love this movie.

I think he really should to a palette cleansing movies like this ever time he does big budget things. I think King Kong suffered immensely because Jackson did it directly after LOTR, as he was stuck on "BIGGER, BIGGER" gear and has been on it since then.

All big action directors should really do smaller movies now and then, as I think it would really help them balance out things.

Real funny movie. Real gory movie. Tons of great one-liners and badass moments.

By far his best too.

i sometimes get the sodomy song stuck in my head and have to stop myself from singing it out loud in public

Agreed

Whats the name of that movie with that fucking blue worm alien thing that sticks to this guys neck and injects him with drugs, the tittle is similar to this one I think.

Best zombie movie ever made.
Best zombie comedy ever made.
This will forever be one of my favourite films.

Bad Taste is SO bad that it's amazing.

>Deathgasm
Kind of, but not really. Braindead is much more wholesome and family friendly and has better gore.
Seriously, watch it not if you like gore.

>not
*NOW

Brain Damage. Frank Henenlotter is also known for making extremely weird horror movies.

bad taste is easily his best would love a sequel

Its one of my all-time favorites and I always try to get everyone I know to watch it.

Bad Taste is nice but how can anyone think Braindead is not his masterpiece? The humour, the story, the characters, the special effects - everything is an improvemtn from Bad Taste.

>tfw he'll never do flicks like this again

>tfw he'll never do kinos like this again
ftfy

Braindead? Is that the one with the donkey and the chambermaid?

Let's not pretend Bad Taste is a good film. It's an amateur film and it shows. You can actually see Jackson's style getting better between the beginning and the end of the film.

And "Heavenly Creatures" still is his best film

this. Braindead is an instant classic.

Now if only we could get remastered Blu-Ray for this and Bad Taste and Meet the Feebles...

But no...

me in the pram
youtube.com/watch?v=alLvqK861q8

I'M A DEREK!