How do you think he feels about the fact that he largely kicked off the capeshit trend?

How do you think he feels about the fact that he largely kicked off the capeshit trend?

I don't think he cares

His capeshit legacy is a film that's probably the best capeshit ever made

Probably good since his capeshit is the only good capeshit ever made

Satisfied knowing his movies won't be usurped anytime soon.

Spider-man kicked off the capeshit trend you idiot.

You mean Jonathan Nolan. Christopher Nolan is just the face that takes credit for his brothers work.

Wrong, it started with the iron Man adaptation and the first inklings of the cinematic universe

it started with the fucking plebs who go watch those terrible movies

fuck humanity

An argument could be made that X-Men (2000) was the spark that lit the fire. The comic book genre was largely killed off by Joel Schumacher & Co., and X-Men was pretty much the first comic book film for adult audiences that took itself and the source material somewhat seriously. And, of course, it was also the first "real" film based on a Marvel property. I doubt Raimi's Spidey trilogy would've gotten made if X-Men hadn't have been a hit.

Chris is obviously the smart one, as evidenced by the shit show that Westworld was.

That's not Bryan Singer

but that's wrong. Ironman 1 and RDJ's quips started the trend and Marvel wanting to emulate the same success decided to make an extended universe

You were just too retarded to understand it.

You were just too much of a pseud to see through it

Spider-Man came first, but it wasn't till the Batman movies that execs starting thinking "Holy shit, we need to get in on this"

>mfw all these motherfuckers in this thread tryin' to ice skate uphill

Blade started capekino, never forget.

Name a show that investigates the human condition and the nature of sentience better than Westworld does, you edgy contrarian

What's the good of seeing through something which is just a reflection of yourself? Sounds like you missed the point entirely.

But he doesn't even wear a cape?

how quickly they forget

Trench coats were the cape of the late 90s.

Unironically Black Mirrior

but that started with The Matrix

I don't think I've seen a show that does it better, but it's still really bad.

But I'm always surprised by people who loved the philosophy when the narrative and characters were so amateurish. I think it's safe to say that around 50% of the narrative could've been cut and the ending wouldn't have lost any strength.